Thoughts on Career and chart indications?

I was wondering if anyone could provide any insights into careers that my chart may indicate. I am starting my third year of university in the fall and while I have an idea about a potential career, there is still a haze, a foggy ambiance in my mind that doesn't go away. I am planning on going to Graduate school abroad, but at the moment such a notion is a lofty ideal and not an actuality. If anyone can perhaps interpret my chart to give me any sort of ideas or insights that wold help, it would be of great assistance!

one-thousand thank you's!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_michael_he.61391.18393.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_michael_he.61391.18393.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 18
  • with transits.jpg
    with transits.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20

lissyloulou

Well. With all those planets in Capricorn, Mars conj Sun in Scorpio, I'd say whatever you do, you will do very well. Hard graft is not something you will shy of.

Uranus ruler of 2nd house in Cap (12th). Hard work behind the scenes to make big changes.

Mercury ruler of 6th house in Sag (11th) Square Jupiter - gift of the gab, words run away with you, offer more than you can promise?

Venus ruler of 10th house in Libra (9th) trine Saturn - making responsible fair decisions based on expert knowledge.

That's my take on it. And going on that you should be a politician. Really I think you would be great.

Some other ideas, erm...salesman, estate agent. You could be a great businessman, entrepreneur.

I think you have the ability to make a lot of money.:smile:

Well. With all those planets in Capricorn, Mars conj Sun in Scorpio, I'd say whatever you do, you will do very well. Hard graft is not something you will shy of.

Uranus ruler of 2nd house in Cap (12th). Hard work behind the scenes to make big changes.

Mercury ruler of 6th house in Sag (11th) Square Jupiter - gift of the gab, words run away with you, offer more than you can promise?

Venus ruler of 10th house in Libra (9th) trine Saturn - making responsible fair decisions based on expert knowledge.

That's my take on it. And going on that you should be a politician. Really I think you would be great.

Some other ideas, erm...salesman, estate agent. You could be a great businessman, entrepreneur.

I think you have the ability to make a lot of money.:smile:

heh, yknow I was having a conversation with my mother about this a few days ago (the whole career thing) and she oddly enough mentioned I should be a politician as well!!! which was really odd when I saw you mention it. I find it a little difficult to see myself in those kind of roles (a politician, salesman etc) maybe due to not having alot of experience/ the feeling as if I would never be good enough/not extraverted enough for the challenge. Im interested in others thoughts on this/ and my chart as a whole. I would definitely agree about the hard work thing, I seem to push myself to do it.