Confused about astrology-2007 income

sher

Can someone help me with this question. I did a solar chart on www.adze.com and www.interactive.0800-horoscope.com. According to these reports my fiances looks pretty good for January-Febuary. But there are other sites that states that I will have problems with finances this year. I'm confused because I'm getting mixed messages. Can someone help me figure out how my finances look for January-March 2007. Im looking for jobs and I've joined dozens of sweepstakes and is wondering if I have a chance of improving my income this way.:confused:

I was born on April 21, 1980 in Cincinnati, Ohio @8:59pm standard time. Thanks a bunch! oh and I live in Chicago now. More Info below
x.gif

born on 21 April 1980 local time 8:59 pm in Cincinnati, OH (US) U.T. 01+59 84w27, 39n10 sid. time 10:21:20
Planetary positions
planet sign degree
motion Sun Taurus 2°05'51 in house 6 direct Moon Leo 1°36'34 in house 9 direct Mercury Aries 11°24'16 in house 5 direct Venus Gemini 16°42'42 in house 7 direct Mars Leo 27°17'08 in house 9 direct Jupiter Virgo 0°16'10 in house 9 stationary (D) Saturn Virgo 20°58'00 in house 10 retrograde Uranus Scorpio 24°27'19 in house 1 retrograde Neptune Sagittarius 22°27'43 in house 2 retrograde Pluto Libra 20°03'52 in house 11 retrograde True Node Leo 26°59'35 in house 9 retrograde
House positions (Placidus) Ascendant Scorpio 22°07'14 2nd House Sagittarius 22°22'26 3rd House Capricorn 27°17'53 Imum Coeli Pisces 3°24'39 5th House Aries 5°12'00 6th House Taurus 0°55'59 Descendant Taurus 22°07'14 8th House Gemini 22°22'26 9th House Cancer 27°17'53 Medium Coeli Virgo 3°24'39 11th House Libra 5°12'00 12th House Scorpio 0°55'59
Major aspects Sun Square Moon 0°29 Sun Trine Mars 4°49 Sun Trine Jupiter 1°50 Moon Trine Uranus 7°09 Mercury Sextile Venus 5°18 Venus Square Saturn 4°15 Venus Opposition Neptune 5°45 Venus Trine Pluto 3°21 Mars Conjunction Jupiter 2°59 Mars Square Uranus 2°50 Mars Trine Neptune 4°49 Mars Square Ascendant 5°10 Jupiter Square Uranus 5°49 Saturn Sextile Uranus 3°29 Saturn Square Neptune 1°30 Saturn Sextile Ascendant 1°09 Uranus Conjunction Ascendant 2°20 Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°24 Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

Xero

Transiting Neptune is Sextiled your Natal Neptune in your 2nd House of Material Concerns. I was looking for reinforcement to something I'd come up with, but the following link does a better job of it and satisfies my urge not to plagiarize :)

http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/neptune.htm

This is a well-known transit that every one of us here on Terra Firma get to enjoy in our own unique way. I'd add though, in reference to Neptune 2nd Aqua, there may be a tendency to be a little 'taken in' by easy money ideals during these times.

Venus is also transiting in your 2nd House Aquarius, so you might be in a creative mindset about this realm of things currently. I'm not familiar with sweepstakes? Do they fit these ideas?

Transit-Aspect-Natal (Currently in Natal 2nd House)

Sun Square Mercury
Sun Square Saturn
Mercury Square Mercury
Mercury Square Saturn
Venus Square Sun
Venus Opposite Moon
Neptune Square Sun (Orb >5)
Neptune Square Uranus (Orb >6)
Neptune Sextile Neptune
Neptune Trine Pluto
Neptune Opposite Moon (Orb >7)

The site linked below has general descriptions of transiting interpretations for these. Right side has the planet-to-transit links. It's not the only place to attain insight, but it's a start.

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits

I know some of this doesn't change what you may already have come across though.
The outer planets will transit much slower than the inner, so their affects are felt for longer in relation to the house & sign they're in; at least, that's the gist.

So the Neptune transits will be affective longer than the Venus and so on. In short, the Neptune info you come across is likely to be a consideration for some time yet, but will be adjusted as the inner planets continue to 'make their rounds'.

It should just be a matter of looking up where the heavens will be 'aligned' in a predetermined amount of time from now and doing a comparison; but that could get tedious unless you designated round-a-bout areas of time to look into (like 1 week from now this day, or month, and so on).

What I posted is only 2nd House related perspective, which is close to your inquiry (directly anyway) about material/financial concerns.

And, of course, if I'm being 'tarded somebody please point, laugh and help out. :)