An astrologer suggested this chart for a marriage! Yay!

Raindrops

An astrologer suggested I use this chart for a marriage and I think it looks pretty nice.

- Venus in Pisces in the 7th trine Moon in Cancer (a happy/loving home)
-Jupiter in Pisces conjunct Sun on DESCENDANT :w00t:
-Nadir is Sagg and its ruler (Jupiter) is well aspected (a happy home!):tongue:
-Moon in the 11th house (hopes, aspirations) in Cancer trine Venus!:biggrin:

Yes, Saturn is in the 2nd house and most people would probably not prefer it to be there, but where else can we put Saturn? :pinched: Saturn is exalted in Libra and Libra's ruler is well positioned. Saturn also trines the MC by 1.

Feb24-1.gif

Last edited:

Courtney Love

back to magi astrology, that almost exact neptune/chiron conjunction is awesome for a marriage... long lasting...

but using the helio chart, saturn is opposed to venus and squaring pluto...

Raindrops

Finding a decent chart is like playing with a Rubix Cube.
:w00t: <--This is how insane I look after 3 days of trying to elect the 'perfect' chart.

Niplan

Banned
jupiter is combust and venus is under the sun's beams... (Those are very bad things)

also your moon jupiter trine is seperating, and the moon and mars are out of bounds... and conjunct in declination...

and the fact because your starting it under mars RX its doomed to fail.

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
Combustion ALWAYS applies unless your signifigator is the sun.

And as we know combustion is the most debilitating thing there is aside from besigement.

and with the sun being the ruler of the 12th house, many paranoid activities, and secret enemies, will spur their heads to literaly debilitated the marriage.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Do you think that it is half-way decent that the ruling planet, Mercury, is in the 6th house, the house that it rules naturally? I know it would be better if it was in the 10th or something. :pinched:

dhundhun

There are several ways of analyzing. It would be nice to clarify on

1. Mars to Mercury is 201 degrees. Uranus to Moon is 108 degrees. They are under the influence of malefic.
2. Sun in 7th @DES is in fall house.
3. Just after event, Chiron and Neptune would travel over benefices.

Raindrops

I am not sure how Neptune/Chiron could travel over the benefices later. The Sun/Jupiter/Venus are all moving -away- from Chiron/Neptune and they are also moving at a faster speed. 5 days after this date, Jupiter/Sun are further away from Chiron/Neptune.

Raindrops

Although the Sun is in the 7th, it is also conjunct Jupiter in Pisces and Jupiter is on an angle and also the sun is not afflicted, so I believe this negates the negativeness of Sun in the 7th. :w00t:

dhundhun

1. Mars to Mercury is 201 degrees. Uranus to Moon is 108 degrees. They are under the influence of malefic.

I don't understand this at all. What aspect are you referring to?

Let me ask/explain simple case, which can clarify that.

Suppose after some time no other planets are in aspect around Feb 14-15. On this date Sun will conjunct election chart's Neptune/Chiron (if it goes negative, it may symbolize mistrust, deception, misunderstanding, etc.). How that can be fixed?

Feb 24-25: Sun transit conjunct election chart Sun/DES/Jup (Can't fix it, too much egoistic attitude in chart)
Mar 5-6-7: Sun transit conjunct election chart Ven (This can fix it - favorable attitude)

Anti-clock wise wide gap from malefic is never good in any chart (one may wish it to be in enemy's chart).

In this chart, something happens wrong due to Mars, Saturn can go very-very negative.

Last edited:

dhundhun

I am not sure how Neptune/Chiron could travel over the benefices later. The Sun/Jupiter/Venus are all moving -away- from Chiron/Neptune and they are also moving at a faster speed. 5 days after this date, Jupiter/Sun are further away from Chiron/Neptune.

These slow moving malefics are hovering for approximately 10 years over benefics in transit (Chiron clears by 2015 and Neptune by 2020).

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
Its not conjunct!!!!! They are combust!!! This is bad your chart is not good... meaning you need a new one... meaing.... If you don't get it by now you need to go to bed with some lunesta and jack.

although the sun is in the 7th, it is also conjunct jupiter in pisces and jupiter is on an angle and also the sun is not afflicted, so i believe this negates the negativeness of sun in the 7th. :w00t:

Last edited:

Raindrops

What is the interpretation of a combust Jupiter? None of Jupiter's usual qualities?

I can't find very much information on this aspect on the internet, but the information I did find said a combust Jupiter is quite beneficial.

For example, if Saturn is combust the Sun in a natal chart, Saturn does not cease to exist in the chart. On the contrary, the life of the person is very Saturnine.

I believe the combustion issue refers to the tinier planets: Mercury, Venus.

Last edited:

dhundhun

Dhundhun, you do realize that I posted a new marriage date for the 24th of February? I discarded that Feb 14 chart.

:w00t:

Read it carefully. I am discussing future cases. Future hypothetical transits are being discussed to make you understand to question you asked.

Last edited: