Will we reconcile?

scahm

Hi everyone!

For context: I had been speaking a guy I met on an app for a few months and we finally met a couple of weeks ago. Everything felt quite romantic and passionate, until he ghosted right after, and I have barely heard from him since. As you can imagine, I've been feeling quite blue.

I've only just started to learn about horary, so thought I'd ask whether we'd reconcile.

The querent's L1 is Venus in Taurus (dignified), in an applying trine to the quesited L7's Mars in Capricorn (exalted). Does this mean that we will reconcile but would require the querent to initiate this? I assume Mars in it's exaltation means that the quesited would have more power in the relationship? Does Venus being in the 8th house mean that the querent will be quite sad as a result of this?

I'm a little bit confused by the applying square between the Moon and Mars too - does this contradict the trine between the two significators?

This is all very new to me, so any insights would be much appreciated! I look forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.21.18.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.21.18.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.22.28.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 20.22.28.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 47

waybread

I don't see this one working out. But hey, you don't need an involvement with someone who would ghost you like that.

Venus does apply to a nice trine with Mars, but if you consult an ephemeris, Mars actually slips into Aquarius before the aspect perfects, which nullifies it. Then the moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter (not Mars,) but with Jupiter in its fall, and the moon in this guy's turned 12th house (radix 6th) Jupiter isn't offering you much help.

I can see why this turn of events would be really hard on you. On the other hand, if this is his normal style, it's good that you found it out before you became more emotionally invested in him.

He's not the only fish in the sea.

scahm

Thanks for replying, Waybread - that really is disappointing but I feel better to have an answer than stew in uncertainty.

Do horaries like this provide any further insight into the relationship or would that be something that you'd ask another question for? I assume that the moon in his 12th means that my feelings for him are hidden?

Can we make any assumptions on how he feels based on the L7 aspects? I assume that Mars being in a cadent house means that he's less invested in the outcome than the querent?

Thank you again for responding - every time I feel like I have a slight grasp of interpreting horary, I always learn something new!

vcms

I cast a chart for a similar question (“whether he will communicate with me to reconcile”) and similar chart, TaurusVenus-CapricornMars(4th House). Moon rules 10th House. The horary moon is 24° in the 7th House (separated Jupiter), applying directly to Mars, perfecting from his domicile, my sig exalting the Moon, mixed reception three ways.

What’s the difference? Appreciate the education.
“ Moon inside 7th means, from the quesited point of view, that there is awareness of the present situation, and that have been some action regarding it. What kind of action? That we should define looking at the Moon's last aspect. ” square to Mars

If the perfection is true, timing is angular-cardinal, 2.5 units

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Don't mean to throw any confusion over this, but actually I would have put moon on descendent, therefore in 7th, which would be appropriate as the querent is asking about the 7th house.
It's next contact is actually with Venus, it's a semi-sextile that usually doesn't have any weight, but in this case moon in 7th is now in the natural house of Venus, and Venus in taurus is in the sign of moon's exaltation, so the exchange of energy is facilitated.
Moon in Jupiter's triplicity then trines Jupiter, who is placed in and rules the 3rd of communication, as well as the 5th of romance.
This is all sitting on a very tenuous base, granted.
What does lend a rather gloomy note to all this is sun/Chiron, especially since sun rules the 11th of hopes and wishes. In addition, unpredictable Uranus sits in 7th, and rules the end of the matter.
From what you write I understand that he hasn't closed completely, but still does contact you, is this correct?
So it looks like the contact will continue, but not in the expansive, flowery and loving way you would have liked it to do.

ElenaJ

Hey waybread, I cast a chart for a similar question (“whether he will communicate with me to reconcile”) and similar chart, TaurusVenus-CapricornMars(4th House). Moon rules 10th House. The horary moon is 24° in the 7th House (separated Jupiter), applying directly to Mars, perfecting from his domicile, my sig exalting the Moon, mixed reception three ways.

What’s the difference? Appreciate the education.
“ Moon inside 7th means, from the quesited point of view, that there is awareness of the present situation, and that have been some action regarding it. What kind of action? That we should define looking at the Moon's last aspect. ” square to Mars

If the perfection is true, timing is angular-cardinal, 2.5 units

This would be interesting to see, can you possibly post the chart?

scahm

Don't mean to throw any confusion over this, but actually I would have put moon on descendent, therefore in 7th, which would be appropriate as the querent is asking about the 7th house.
It's next contact is actually with Venus, it's a semi-sextile that usually doesn't have any weight, but in this case moon in 7th is now in the natural house of Venus, and Venus in taurus is in the sign of moon's exaltation, so the exchange of energy is facilitated.
Moon in Jupiter's triplicity then trines Jupiter, who is placed in and rules the 3rd of communication, as well as the 5th of romance.
This is all sitting on a very tenuous base, granted.
What does lend a rather gloomy note to all this is sun/Chiron, especially since sun rules the 11th of hopes and wishes. In addition, unpredictable Uranus sits in 7th, and rules the end of the matter.
From what you write I understand that he hasn't closed completely, but still does contact you, is this correct?
So it looks like the contact will continue, but not in the expansive, flowery and loving way you would have liked it to do.

Many thanks for this ElenaJ - the last time we spoke, I had initiated contact and he had responded. The conversation ended there and neither of us have reach out since. Can you see anything within the chart that would indicate how he's feeling?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

So here again we have the significators Venus and mars, who do not complete their aspect. We also have the troubling conjunction of sun and Chiron (not shown in the chart), with sun ruling the 11th of hopes and wishes.
Moon in 7th refers to the question, appropriately in the 7th.
But the question refers firstly to communication between them, in order to reconcile.
So Jupiter takes on a more important role here.
Moon separates from Jupiter, ruler of 3rd of communication, and carries its light to mars, ruler of the 7th.
Jupiter is in the natural house of moon, and moon is in the triplicity of Jupiter.
Mars is also in the house of moon, and moon is in the natural house of mars, the sign of mars and terms of mars.
So, in this chart I would feel more confident in saying that yes, there would be communication that would bring the two together.

ElenaJ

Many thanks for this ElenaJ - the last time we spoke, I had initiated contact and he had responded. The conversation ended there and neither of us have reach out since. Can you see anything within the chart that would indicate how he's feeling?

After moon glosses through its light contact with Venus, it will do a waltz through Jupiter (communications) Pluto (money and self esteem) finally reaching mars, who is open to moon. It is moon's final aspect. As I wrote about the other, similar, chart, they are open to each other, so he's sitting around passing time waiting.

scahm

After moon glosses through its light contact with Venus, it will do a waltz through Jupiter (communications) Pluto (money and self esteem) finally reaching mars, who is open to moon. It is moon's final aspect. As I wrote about the other, similar, chart, they are open to each other, so he's sitting around passing time waiting.

This is interesting - as the Moon is the faster, would this mean that communication would occur if the Moon reached out to Mars? Sorry for all the questions, it's all a learning experience for me!

vcms

Ah, that’s what I will find interesting as well. Whether in my horary the collecting moon might be a third party, a family member. However, the universe (personal conditions cast for this horary) knows very well I will not be approaching. Clarified by my particular question, the moon (the matter) represents him-initiating.

I never assume the Moon is co-sig of the 1st House/querent, rather the question clarified by rulership

Note: His family wish to this day for us to reunite, why I wonder third-party

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Whether in my horary the collecting moon might be a third party, a family member."

Doesn't look like it. It is moon of the chart, maker of the events and timing, that moves towards him.

vcms

So far, nothing. The chart is radical... Venus hour... I don’t get it.

William Lilly wrote: ‘You must understand amongst these Aspects, the Quadrate Aspect is a sign of imperfect emnity; and that the Opposition is an aspect or argument of perfect hatred; which is to be understood thus: A Question is propounded, “Whether two persons at variance may be reconciled?” Admit I find the two Significators representing the two Adversaries, in Square aspect; I may then judge because the aspect is of imperfect hatred, that the matter is not yet so far gone, but there may be hopes of reconciliation betwixt them, the other Significators or Planets a little helping. But if I find the main significators in opposition, it’s then in nature impossible to expect a peace betwixt them till the suit is ended, if it be a suit of Law; untill they have fought, if it be a Challenge.’

So, according to William Lily, when judging *reconciliation* the square aspect is most appropriate. Classically, the square aspect is action-oriented. Moreso the square aspect between Moon-Mars is dexter.

Considering the Moon (the matter) belongs to me but is acting as guest of Mars (“a little helping”), the positions seems reasonable for such a task.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

There will be contact at some point, his L3/mercury is sitting in your 5th house and will sextile Jupiter your L3 at 25 degrees Pisces, at this point, there will be a full moon also on the Asc/Dsc axis and mars will have separated from Saturn.

Moons angular and all angles are on cardinal so this could be in 3 days/weeks or so.

scahm

There will be contact at some point, his L3/mercury is sitting in your 5th house and will sextile Jupiter your L3 at 25 degrees Pisces, at this point, there will be a full moon also on the Asc/Dsc axis and mars will have separated from Saturn.

Moons angular and all angles are on cardinal so this could be in 3 days/weeks or so.

To be clear Chrysalis, are you referring to my original post or to vcms's?