Psychological issues,healing possibilities into 2021?

Sorrowful

DOB 20 SEPT 1986
TOB 05:25 AM
POB greece/thessaloniki

Struggling a lot with psychological issues such as low self esteem,lack of confidence,loneliness,avpd,fear of rejection or criticism from others for years.

Should expect an improvement or still will suffer long? Taking antidepressants and therapy from doctor since feb,but i don't see improvement so far.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I wonder if mid Sept to Nov 2015 gave you an opening of sort? Did your life take on better then?

RishiRahul

No,my life going not so good after 2004-06 overall.Limited career opportunities and psych issues and many enemies,gossipers around me.

Last edited:

RishiRahul

No,my life going not so good after 2004-06 overall.Limited career opportunities and psych issues and many enemies,gossipers around me.

I wonder if mid Sept to Nov 2015 gave you an opening of sort? Did your life take on better then?

RishiRahul

Sorrowful,

I understand that 2004 to 2006 brought your difficulties.
But what progress or change (even in direction or attitude or job) did you have after Sept 2015?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Sorrowful,

I understand that 2004 to 2006 brought your difficulties.
But what progress or change (even in direction or attitude or job) did you have after Sept 2015?

RishiRahul

Nothing changed at all,i mean stagnation in every area.

No further comments then.

RishiRahul

mathur_dinesh

You will notice that your Sun is approaching its sign of debilitation and your Moon is conjunct Rahu in the eighth house. The Moon is very close to Rahu. A weak Sun imparts lack of self confidence and a badly placed and associated Moon gives inadequate peace of mind and nervousness. These characteristics are life long till some remedial measures are taken to counter them.

Sorrowful

You will notice that your Sun is approaching its sign of debilitation and your Moon is conjunct Rahu in the eighth house. The Moon is very close to Rahu. A weak Sun imparts lack of self confidence and a badly placed and associated Moon gives inadequate peace of mind and nervousness. These characteristics are life long till some remedial measures are taken to counter them.

I'm doing psychotherapy and taking meds,improvement and progress is slow although.

creativei

Moon the mind is afflicted its with rahu and aspected by mars . this gives not only stress anxiety but psychiatric related problems too . 5th lord retro it gives mind realated health issues seldom get peace of mind . indicates in previous birth you took away peace of mind of many persons esp females as a result of that you are destined to suffer . mercury is also afflicted by aspected of rahu and moon . as per rasi 5th lord is with rahu aspected by 6th lord sun and mars again this giving you restless troublesome mind . connection between 5th 6th 8th gives mind related troubles also snatches peace . you will be like this till sun dasa which losts 2024 only moon dasa you notice gradual changes that too not fully but it is better than current situation . since 5th lord retro , from moon sign 5th l aspecting 6th this problems exists throughout the life ,but it will be on and off . next moon dasa will be somewhat relief . but not fully .

in D6 6th lord is aspected by moon rahu ketu sat this gives mind related issues and chronic disease too . take care .

take proper medication engage urself in spirituality go to many places esp to hill stations enjoy the nature make your self busy in something have hobbies . as time grows things will be fine ...

Sorrowful

I'm so sorry that your prediction is not so positive,taking meds and doing therapy but it will need years to solve some of the chronic issues.I'm in social anxiety since last december and fighting with doctor,antidepressants,seeking acceptance and love from others and support that didnt get for years.

Meditation,soul and mind healing and then life coaching.

Sorrowful

I started psychotherapy middle feb,the known CBT,my doctor gave me antidepressants,depression can be healed,but personality disorders there is no prediction that can be improved or healed.

I cannot understand why things gone so wrong after dec and after i retired my job,really fall deep down and couldn't recover.