Show off your furry (or finny or feathered... or slimy) babies

wintersprite1

Premium Member
My newest love of my life, Gunther! :love:

He is a K9 flunky (police dog) that I adopted. He is a Sag, so going to be a huge baby on his first birthday. My daughter swears his eyes speak of a water sign. I think he flunked out because he has an odd sense of humor.

Attachments

• Gunther1.jpg
    Gunther1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 74
That my Cute and cuddly fluffly fur ball :love: "Raiden"

He is a Tibetan Terrier Dog.

wow this is so surprising LOL i just made a chart of his dob. i never thought of doing it before haha, His Sign - Taurus Sun conj Jupiter & a Leo Moon haha

whats up with this leo lately am getting hit by it (leo)

Attachments

• 1010748_173304656180102_958220488_n.jpg
    1010748_173304656180102_958220488_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 8130540255_aa3e0c2fc8_o.jpg
    8130540255_aa3e0c2fc8_o.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 7644542168_b7b9bdde74_o.jpg
    7644542168_b7b9bdde74_o.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 8058801590_cc1fda6327_o.jpg
    8058801590_cc1fda6327_o.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 39
  • 8058806500_e6a2618347_o.jpg
    8058806500_e6a2618347_o.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 45

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I am surprised how few uploads.... Well, I have a Cancer 6th house with the Moon and NN in it; so I can fill up this thread alone. :joyful:

This is Lily (with my son, Uriah) She was given to us by a vet whose owners abandoned her there. So there is no knowing her signs.. but I believe either there is a heavy Jupiter or she is a Sag.

Attachments

• lily.JPG
    lily.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Mandy

This is my baby, Jackson. I'll put more up tomorrow, as he was a puppy there. He turned one in March, a Pisces. I am a Scorpio and we are a match made in heaven. The other day we were sitting in a traffic jam and I was switching through radio stations, this came on and we locked eyes as I sung to him. :lol:

I concur, Raiden, Gunther and Lily are A adorable. <3

Attachments

• Jackson.jpg
    Jackson.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
this is my kitty sitara. I call her si-tar-reee or little sh*t :smile::lol:. I adopted her when she was just a wee little cat. she is 9 now. Her documents say she was born in may. So she might be a Taurus like me. But sometimes I think she is more Gemini in nature. She is also slightly cross-eyed and loves to yap about everything-all the time.

She is sooo cute with the black spot on the nose... I would want to poke her nose and say "BEEP" everytime she went by.

We had a Gemini cat... there was no mistaking it, she would purr and the whole room could hear it. She was so loud and vocal, sounded like a Klingon screaming from room to room. She climbed everything and would play with the dogs like she was a puppy and would get into the parrot cages to eat their food. And no cuddling or being held down unless it was her idea.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
This is my baby, Jackson. I'll put more up tomorrow, as he was a puppy there. He turned one in March, a Pisces. I am a Scorpio and we are a match made in heaven. The other day we were sitting in a traffic jam and I was switching through radio stations, this came on and we locked eyes as I sung to him. :lol:

I concur, Raiden, Gunther and Lily are A adorable. <3

Is he a schnauzer? He has such soulful eyes.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
That my Cute and cuddly fluffly fur ball :love: "Raiden"

He is a Tibetan Terrier Dog.

wow this is so surprising LOL i just made a chart of his dob. i never thought of doing it before haha, His Sign - Taurus Sun conj Jupiter & a Leo Moon haha

whats up with this leo lately am getting hit by it (leo)

Raiden got a huge round of Awwws when I showed my kids.

Aaaahhh! Thank you :) :love:

He is very smart & naughty most of the time but can understand what we speak very well in english also in my first language so we could never trick him lol.

He loves "milk tea" dono why LOL

Ill upload more pic of him from my laptop :)

Last edited:

Mandy

Wintersprite: Ages ago I opted out of receiving email notifications since they were cluttering my inbox so I had no idea that you had replied. Please accept my apologies! Yes, Jack is a Schnauzer. A naughty little thing, they need a firm hand (shame I dont have one). :lol:

How is Gunther settling in? Is the the only dog in the house, right now?

Last edited:

piercethevale

Even though these are not my "finny babies"
I thought that it'd be cool to post these in this thread as it's such a beautiful photo...and it was taken with a cell phone camera....which just amazes me.

I had to do a lot of searching through files, some that I hadn't looked inside in years, and came across this photo taken by an old, old friend Doug Gaiger, that he posted two or three years ago on facebook.
I think it is so awesome. It so reminds me of a painting by Monet called "Water Lilies Pond"
I had to share this and Doug said he didn't mind that I made a copy. I advised Him to copyright the photo, and He replied back by saying, He wasn't interested in copyrights and, it was cool to share the photo if I wanted to.

Attachments

• Koi Pond.jpg
    Koi Pond.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: