Clarity Please.

Munch

I have very deep feelings for a friend of mine that happens to live on the other side of the world. We had a bit of a tough conversation a little over a month ago that ended in silence on his part, for about a month anyway. After not hearing from him for what felt like an eternity, he invited me and some of my friends (his tab) to come to an event he would be at in Vancouver, BC. I have accepted, but feel very unclear about how he really feels about me and our relationship. In any event, I'd just like to get a fix on what's really happening as I tend to have trouble with my Neptune/Venus/Moon conjunction in my natal chart. I tend towards seeing what I want, rather than what's actually happening.

My stab at interpreting this chart:

The sun is transiting my fourth house indicating an interest in protecting myself where issues of my emotional security are concerned. Saturn and Jupiter Trine the Sun in the 12th house indicates a need for well defined parameters so as not to step on anyone's toes. Uranus sextile venus indicates shake-ups in the love department, maybe caused by a certain level of possessiveness indicated by the square between Venus and Pluto. and the Moon in Capricorn seeks to find a logical solution to heal Chiron's wounds in the 7th house and help me make better decisions in love. Perhaps, it ask me to not dig into my perspective too much so that I can see another?

I'm sorry that I am not so good at this. I have so much to learn. Any helps is appreciated!

Attachments

• lila.GIF
    lila.GIF
    50.8 KB · Views: 37

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Munch,
I notice you've posted a natal chart, instead of a horary chart cast for the time of your question. If that's what you intended to do then I'll ask a moderator to move this post to Predictive Astrology.
Cheers
Lilly

Neptune Rising

Hi Munch

In addition to what Lillyjgc has said, here is a link to the guidelines on how to create a horary chart.

If you wanted to look at a synastry chart, which looks at your and your friend's chart, then post both charts and I'll move your thread to the relevant board.

NR

Munch

Shoot. I guess I'm confused on where I can obtain this chart. I didnt see one on Astro.com. I'll look again, I figured a progressed chart was what was required. Horary is completely new to me. It's something that I'd never considered (and so never dug into) before. I have an inate desire to know if different things really 'work,' so I'm peeking in. :eek:) Maybe you can direct me, please.

:biggrin:Thank you!

Munch

Also, perhaps this SHOULD be moved. I suppose it might be more predictive, though I just really want a clear idea of what he's thinking so that I can adjust my expectations of him and our situation accordingly.

DiDi

yep thats the chart...

okay with a question as ... " how does he feel about me"

we look at you being the asc ruler (saturn 0 libra ) over there in his house (as its within 5 degrees its in his house thinking of him.
your also the moon... (22cap) in your 12th house of not knowing whats going on...

he is sun at 2 leo... in his own house thinking of himself doing his own thing.

sun just passed a trine to saturn showing the problem you had with him.
for me i cant see what his feelings are.. but the moon will reach his 3rd hosue ruler mars soon in a trine aspect so i see yous talking at least

Munch

Thank you for the input. I realized after I posted my chart last night, that I neglected to try to interpret it, so apologies to all for not keeping with guidelines.

DiDi

you can still give it a go... its very valuable to learning and when you want to ask another question:happy:

Munch

Well, I certainly find it interesting that I am being represented by the moon in capricorn (I am a Capricorn) in the 12th house. Our relationship is not something that most people know about. It hasnt ever been 'intimate,' but it is something that we choose to keep to ourselves, in large part because he has a rather high profile around the world.

Secondly, he being represented by the sun in Leo, is in fact a Leo, and is very much doing his own thing right now (and always). The parameters of our relationship can be interpreted as extremely odd. (I'll post our composite chart for giggles and to help you understand the interesting part that Uranus plays.)

I dont quite understand this statement: we look at you being the asc ruler (saturn 0 libra ) over there in his house (as its within 5 degrees its in his house thinking of him.

Anyway, thank you again Didi! Much appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_14_lila_wilson_micro_bear.JPG
    astro_621gw_01_14_lila_wilson_micro_bear.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 25

DiDi

hi there

I dont quite understand this statement: we look at you being the asc ruler (saturn 0 libra ) over there in his house (as its within 5 degrees its in his house thinking of him.

If a ruler is within 5deg next to a house I take the ruler to be in that house its next to... so if the asc was 10 aries and the moon was 5 aries i would say moon was in the 1st house.

when your ruler is in their house... you love them

when a ruler is in their own house... it can mean that they are pre occupied with things in their life right now.. its not allways about being selfish and thinking only of themselfves....
some charts ive been pulling up for myself shows me in my ownhouse... and im far from being a selfish person to anyone... I cant i have too many people to look after lol , but i do have a lot going on in a few different areas of my life.

Munch

Yes, I do love him. Very much. More than I ever thought I could love another. :)

He is hardly selfish. He dedicates all of his time to others in some charitable or artistic manner. It's probably one of the things I love most about him and I aspire to reach the same heights of compassion, love and empathy that he has achieved. Thank you again Didi.