Did I predict my death?

Vellentine

Hello, beautiful souls. :love:

I believe I predicted my death to be 14/08/2042 Possibly in my sleep?

Could anyone confirm/reject that statement? :unsure:

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Death predictions, to Vellentine

Vellentine,

Death predictions are a sensitive matter in astrology. Some say you should never do it and/or you can't know it from astrology, some say it's something astrology can tell you, while most are somewhere in between. One thing astrologers DO agree on, is not to get too "hung up" on your death date. If you are wrong, life goes on and you worried about nothing. If you are right, then life is fated and there's no point worrying about it at all.

Since you have already predicted your death, it would be helpful if you explained how you came astrologically to your conclusion. This would also give the astrologers on the thread something to respond to, comparing and contrasting with their own experience.

About death predictions,

Tim

watcherofthesouth

You are a Moon in Scorpio? This may be why you want to get to the bottom of it. Also Sun in Virgo if I'm reading correctly means analysis. If you can change the energy with remedies you won't think about it so much.

ardentika

You are a Moon in Scorpio? This may be why you want to get to the bottom of it. Also Sun in Virgo if I'm reading correctly means analysis. If you can change the energy with remedies you won't think about it so much.

I agree absolutely.

I do not believe that Death can be predicted. I believe people who claim to be able to do it, simply dig for something in charts of people who already died, but no one I believe has ever tried a prediction to see if it works.

And here is why I don't believe death can be predicted. From a spiritual point, people are believed to have 3 death stages. In each they can chose if they want to stay or go when somthing happens. No one can really die if they haven/t fulfilled their mission here on Earth. So even if you found that date, and lets say it is correct, course of events might change it.

All of the transits you have discovered can mean something esle. Sudden change in the body might mean operation, breaking a bone, or even cosmetic ecnhancments. It doesnt always have to be the worst. Really, most of the transits can be anything. You said those are death indicators to you. But they aren't to everyone. I bet many people had them and are still living and breathing.

Esp. about parts of death and all sorts of parts, you gotta understand they get triggered pretty often by transits. We ain't dying are we haha...

Vellentine

I have Moon in Saggittarius,indeed in the 8th house, that's why I really don't find this subject "forbidden". Also got well placed Pluto.
Getting to the bottom of things is my favorite mind game :devil:

We all know astrology can indeed tell you anything that your soul was set to do.
If you think just death wasn't indicated, cause it's death it doesn't make sense.
Of course you can't predict outer influences, so It's possible that I die before that date. It can't be 100% prediction.

I understand,that each of these aspects alone wouldn't be indicator,but all together you get the picature. With all these alignments together it would be hard for me to imagine I just broke a bone. Surely doesn't look like I will be having some nice cosmetic procedure with that Chiron, It could as well indicate some extreme moment I survive in the end, but I believe it will be a crucial moment anyways.

I don't know about the three stages, will look into it, but the natal chart is in complete sync with the "karma" of a person,so let's say it is true for having three doors throughout your life, you will probably have at least three indicating dates, but one will probably happen to be calculated after you are done with your "mission" and it would be most obviously shown.
Having it after 30, when we have most likely acomplished our main soul "goals" could very well show that you are ready to go.

Parts and Points are the "cherry of the cake".

watcherofthesouth

I think the idea of predicting death is fascinating myself (as a Moon in Scorpio, Saturn in the 8th with Pluto on my Asc). I think it's part of figuring out the "why" which factors into why we are here in the first place. It's like reading the last chapter of the book and worrying about the intricacies of the plot later. At the same time, I think you would be very good at looking into unsolved missing persons cases and digging into situations where you can help people.

You may not get your answer from some astrologists because there is a myth that if you predict a person's death, you will come back in the next life as a blind mystic. There are other myths but it is generally taboo to do.

ardentika

Haha thats why there are 3 stages. Even if you accomplish your goal at 30, you might still have more to offer. Teaching others for how you ahcieved it is a mission om its own. Of course not all souls would chose that path. But usually great teachers live long for that purpose..

Also again, that many transits might mean gazillion of things, I dont get why you wanna make that date your end date. It's kind of amusing and puzzling to me. Most of those transits might indeed predict death but not physical one. I've had so many hard transits from outer planets with which I shud have experienced death and pain, well it wasn't that literal and physical.

One thing people fail to understand about atrology is that if you look for something you will find it, regardless if it's true or not. This topic is the same as people trying to determine when they gonna meet their love. Everyone has gazillion of combinations but rarely do they work for everybody. Just as your own prediction of your own death will not be the same for the rest, this is why I find this topic odd because it seems you ask people for confirmation but no one can give it to you cos thats YOUR interpretation and feeling.

It almost sounds to me as if you are trying to convince non believers like me, which maybe should make you ask yourself.. why do you even care when you are gonna die?

Vellentine

I would never predict someone's death as if he can not do it himself, it's not his soul's decision.
I can't say my soul decided to predict my death, but you can check my transits for 08.11.18 about 2:30AM, you can see that there is few insightful aspects going on and I was just getting all these ideas, been trying to predict it for a year now and yesterday I've got it like I've done it before..
Yesterday I was getting insights on things shown in my chart and I was basicly daydreaming all day explaining things to myself..

So again, I believe our charts are in sync with our destiny, so it must have been something that had to happen.

Vellentine

Some souls are advanced enough to accomplish their goals and some are advanced enough to teach others how they have done it.

If your soul is advanced enough to teach others at some point,how you and they could better themselves, then that would be your "mission".

And again, I can't be sure if I will die then, don't forget that we are not looking at just some outer planets hard aspects, we are looking at the full picature. We all survived some hard aspects and times.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I just generally don't agree with parts of your opinion and I give mine with reasoning.
I don't want to "make it" my end date, just generally got to some conclusion and came on the forum to discuss it with others and get different opinions.
I apprecciate yours and I keep open mind. :joyful:

Why would I want to know when I will die? Well, I want to make sure I don't leave unfinished job. AND feed my dog before that. :)

Last edited: