Where are my Harry Potter books?

lex6819

I asked this question at 8:54 pm tonight.

I have been searching my home for my set of hardcover Harry Potter books to no avail. I'm pretty sure I put them somewhere in my house. I don't remember ever getting rid of them. I don't think I would have gotten rid of them. I bought a book each year the new one came out until I had the complete set.

I'm not sure which house in horary represents lost books? I also don't really know how to interpret a lost items chart, as I haven't done many of those. I don't lose things very often, so it's odd I can't find these. I haven't been able to find them and I've been looking for them off and on for months...

Attached is the chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_where_are_my_harry_potter_books.5335.12652.png
    astro_w2gw_where_are_my_harry_potter_books.5335.12652.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 25

Sunrise

I asked this question at 8:54 pm tonight.

I have been searching my home for my set of hardcover Harry Potter books to no avail. I'm pretty sure I put them somewhere in my house. I don't remember ever getting rid of them. I don't think I would have gotten rid of them. I bought a book each year the new one came out until I had the complete set.

I'm not sure which house in horary represents lost books? I also don't really know how to interpret a lost items chart, as I haven't done many of those. I don't lose things very often, so it's odd I can't find these. I haven't been able to find them and I've been looking for them off and on for months...

Attached is the chart.
Dear,
the lost items belong to the 2nd house. You can also look at the natural planet of the books, that is Mercury.
Also you can look the Lord of your 4th house because you lost them in the house.

So if we take you Jupiter and Saturn (which I think represents the books very well) then we have positive signs that you will find them.
We have the main planets retro - that show us a return.
We have Saturn in the immediate on the cusp of the 2nd and with the retro way go to the 1st house but also with antiscia is in your 1 house - on you. The books are coming to you.
Jupiter is also the Lord of the 4th, in the 12th house and retro. Tells us that they are very well buried hidden somewhere, either in a warehouse or in a subway, however, somewhere in a home that does not have people around or does not have frequent presence of people.

Also Mercury (natural planet of books) goes to meet Jupiter (you).

lex6819

Thank you.

I looked in all the boxes in my attic, but they weren't there.

The only other possibilities (in my house) that I can think of are:

-- in a bin in my laundry room

-- in a bin or box in one of the closets

-- in a bin under the guest room bed

Do you see any indicators in the chart for a place like one of those?

Thanks again!

fensi88

There are several testimonies they will be found!
They can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
Also look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance, or at places where money or precious things are kept or in the bedroom, boudoir, furnishings.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors

POF is in Pi in 4 house, so look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home. Maybe at parent's home or father's room. Any place where food is stored.

Direction: North
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

lex6819

Oh good, thank you. That is very helpful! I haven't checked the garage either. There are some bins in there. I will check those too.

North could be my bedroom closet, or under the bed. I will check there....

Thank you!