Will I graduate with a high degree in law school?

Scherzy

Heres my chart

Attachments

• law.jpg
    law.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 40

Scherzy

No.. Mars is about to enter libra + ongoing combustion.

Lilly says about this: "The significator of the Querent Combust, shews him or her in great fear, and over powered by some great person.
I have never heard only querents ruler combust sun aspect means negative
It means lack of confidence I think,like me now.:)

Scherzy

No.. Mars is about to enter libra + ongoing combustion.

And sun is faster planet than Mars,so its seperating
Mars is not 29th degree,by your comments,
Anyone asking the question in September, and the representative of Mars is the querent,does every question mean negative ???

even if the answer is no, is that enough?

[Deleted rudely worded comment. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

muchacho

Lilly says about this: "The significator of the Querent Combust, shews him or her in great fear, and over powered by some great person.
I have never heard only querents ruler combust sun aspect means negative
It means lack of confidence I think,like me now.:)
And sun is faster planet than Mars,so its seperating
Mars is not 29th degree,by your comments,
Anyone asking the question in September, and the representative of Mars is the querent,does every question mean negative ???

In horary, context is extremely important. You can't just take a general statement like this from Lilly and apply it across the board. It really depends on the question you are asking. If the outcome does not depend on your own performance, then your main significatior combust or not wouldn't matter much . But if the outcome does depend on your own performance, then it matters a lot.

Think about it, in order to get high test scores you have to show peak performance, which means you not only need the required knowledge, you also need presence of mind or just sheer luck. How well prepared you are in terms of knowledge, essential dignity should show you. How well prepared you are in terms of presence of mind or if sheer luck will be a factor, accidental dignity should show you.

And combust but separating just means the worst is over and things are slowly improving. If that's enough already, you must decide. But combust means combust. And in a case where the outcome depends on your personal performance, having your main significator combust is a huge negative.

tikana

In horary, context is extremely important. You can't just take a general statement like this from Lilly and apply it across the board. It really depends on the question you are asking. If the outcome does not depend on your own performance, then your main significatior combust or not wouldn't matter much . But if the outcome does depend on your own performance, then it matters a lot.

Think about it, in order to get high test scores you have to show peak performance, which means you not only need the required knowledge, you also need presence of mind or just sheer luck. How well prepared you are in terms of knowledge, essential dignity should show you. How well prepared you are in terms of presence of mind or if sheer luck will be a factor, accidental dignity should show you.

And combust but separating just means the worst is over and things are slowly improving. If that's enough already, you must decide. But combust means combust. And in a case where the outcome depends on your personal performance, having your main significator combust is a huge negative.

Querent is"delusional".
Moon in 12 opp sun opp mars
Mars in 12 void and peregrine

Saturm is conj south node in 10th
Saturn overpowers mars
Mars cannot perform

Separating or not mars is peregrine and in cadent. Moon cannot perform neither can mars

Scherzy

My university of law is the hardest faculty in my country
I think thats it