Venus conjunct ascendant- will I find love this year?

Starsareround

View attachment Safari - Aug 5, 2018 at 3:55 PM 2.pdf

Okay so I was really inspired by the reading of my friends chart (thank you, Rafaella!) so I thought to ask about my own love life...

I’m going to try to interpret this (I’d love to learn Horary) but any help would be super appreciated...I think the chart looks good!!!

I’m represented by Venus, mixed in that it’s in Virgo so that’s not good but does have triplicity and being on the ascendant is strong, also I do have reception with the moon. The moon is important and it’s well placed in exaltation lending support to my signifier. And actually I’m lending support to the moon as it’s depositor.

Mars rules possible love interest and there is an applying aspect from Venus! Mars looks kind of out of his depth though, maybe a shy person, someone who is having a difficult time for some reason...I’m kinda stuck because mars is in the 4th house which he isn’t super happy in and aquarius, but he’s very involved with the moon and Venus

Moon rules the 10th house so it’s possible I meet him at work? The grand trine between Venus moon and mars is interesting I guess because this is an easy yes or no question the answer would be yes. Which would be wonderful

Does it mean anything that mars has mutual reception with the ruler of the house he is in? To my novice self it looks like the chart is positive but maybe...possibly...there is a problem with the guy....? I’d don’t really understand how the dignities and debilities work....

I *think* I see that Saturn is final depositor of mars, so it looks like mars is dignified by that

So all looks good and points to yes?

Last edited:

rafaella

Are you thinking of travelling somewhere or moving somewhere? It seems chances of meeting someone after there has been some change in circumstances. Moon is also at 9th.

Venus is in 12th, in a different sign than the one on ASC. Venus in fall but it will gain dignity when it enters Libra, as well as 1st house. So it appears there is a need for some change within you first. The change is coming and you will feel different once Venus is in Libra. Venus will then aspect Mars. Moon also trines Venus. Moon is conjunct fixed star Algol, which is malefic - means losing one's head...not sure how it relates to you. Losing your head over someone?

Mars rx could mean someone from the past or also someone unstable, a back and forth relationship.

The aspects suggest 2-3 units of time... I don't know if its this year.

Starsareround

Thank you Rafaella and Tikana.

Rafaella...unstable ex? Ew, that’s not exactly what I had in mind lol

I am planning on going to Mexico this winter but it’ll be brief. As for your comment about change, yes there is a major change taking place that goes right down to my core self. I think I understand the losing my head reference unfortunately. Is that my past or my future? Please say it’s all in the past!

Thank you Tikana, it did seem like a yes just based on the trine. I very much appreciate any comments

tikana

relax.. he might have some undiscovered mental condition.. might be able to make money on doing a med research on him LOl

all jokes aside but i have a feeling you might be asked out by someone who might be working in the same place as you do

shrug
dont ask me
moon/venus/mars is interesting

Starsareround

Okay a money maker I like! :lol::lol::lol:

I have this weird sense it’ll be someone at work. I think probably because I really love what I do and I think it comes across...it’s a strong place for me.

Rafaella...is there any indication that Agol indicates caution in this described relationship? Or is it just me losing my marbles over him?

tikana

Okay a money maker I like! :lol::lol::lol:

I have this weird sense it’ll be someone at work. I think probably because I really love what I do and I think it comes across...it’s a strong place for me.

Rafaella...is there any indication that Agol indicates caution in this described relationship? Or is it just me losing my marbles over him?

Algol means that the need to find someone has pretyu much lead you to lose your head

tikana

i had a question 2 days ago

i got into online debating with 1 guy whom i am managed to **** off cause he is not listening

so I had 3 units mars to asce --- i thught ohhh well he will get back to him in 3 days 3 weeks
nope
it was 3 mintues while i was looking at the chart he messaged me.

i got into another argument with him now it is my fault caust i didnt understand what he was rambling about ..

again there is something with 2 untis

horary is dead on accurate

but here is my 2 charts that recently failed
1. was will i get a job offer from x company
chart was interesting .. it was saying NO
but my feeling was i would hate it or something will go wrong
i got the job i walked in 1st week - literally i walked out .. it is a mess

2. another job intervew .... answer was NO
i got the job

shrug dont ask me why some charts fail

Starsareround

Tikana, that is unbelievably ungrateful for forum members to react badly to your chart readings. :annoyed:

Thank you thank you and I will let you two know if this comes of anything in possibly 2 days weeks or months...

And whether I also have a new side business :whistling:

Starsareround

Hi just an update:

My ex (who I *hello ALGOL* lost my head over) came back to me two weeks after this chart. This is a man I LOVE but he really isn't able to have a stable relationship with me for lots of reasons. I lived in a dreamy world with him for like a month and then back down to reality. Buuuuuut. I just met a man through work who is brilliant (and I'm talking neuroscientsit) and we really had an amazing conversation...he left telling me to contact him if I had any "questions" lol. Maybe this is something? I can tell off the bat that he's an odd ball in a good way...I like the neurodiverse.

Last edited:

tikana

Hi just an update:

My ex (who I *hello ALGOL* lost my head over) came back to me two weeks after this chart. This is a man I LOVE but he really isn't able to have a stable relationship with me for lots of reasons. I lived in a dreamy world with him for like a month and then back down to reality. Buuuuuut. I just met a man through work who is brilliant (and I'm talking neuroscientsit) and we really had an amazing conversation...he left telling me to contact him if I had any "questions" lol. Maybe this is something? I can tell off the bat that he's an odd ball in a good way...I like the neurodiverse.

Umm intersting...

Starsareround

Could you elaborate?
Btw I live in a city where there is a disproportionate number of PHDs so getting flirted with by a smart guy is not uncommon...

Last edited: