Chat Thread

Ukpoohbear

Actually, the group is selective just like the feelings I have been getting from this forum.

'We had a group vote and you cant join.'

What a lovely bunch of people.

AppLeo

Actually, the group is selective just like the feelings I have been getting from this forum.

'We had a group vote and you cant join.'

What a lovely bunch of people.

We have to make sure that everyone is comfortable with each other. You and Blaze wouldn’t get along, so it’s best you don’t join.

Ukpoohbear

There isn't going to be any resolution now when there could have been but not if one is excluded. This is probably a common thing with people who speak the truth. However let us look at the bright side and the traffic has been diverted from the Chat Thread of those who did not wish to speak to me.:whistling:

Boston Guy

There isn't going to be any resolution now when there could have been but not if one is excluded. This is probably a common thing with people who speak the truth. However let us look at the bright side and the traffic has been diverted from the Chat Thread of those who did not wish to speak to me.:whistling:

Is that the fellow you thought I was?

conspiracy theorist

Don't worry. You can always be a camwhore if you crave internet attention.