D9 and D60 charts

Crystalpages

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Nakshatra_radical/nakshatra_main_page.htm

Nachatra * Nagchedra * Natchatiram * Bhasanta

Tibetan : Gyukar

Moon station, Lunar Mansion, Lunar domain, constellation, asterism

Thanks! Top line should have included Nakshatra, the term utilized in original classics from which many terms have emerged in later and modern times depending on the compilers, re-hashers, re-writers. Some of these have been quite imaginative too in their translation, interpretation of the original body of knowledge and terminology, re-interpretations etc. At times this has added undue emphasis and unjustified embellishments etc. to concepts and original framework of reference.

Last edited:

duenderoja

Thanks! Top line should have included Nakshatra, the term utilized in original classics from which many terms have emerged in later and modern times depending on the compilers, re-hashers, re-writers. Some of these have been quite imaginative too in their translation, interpretation of the original body of knowledge and terminology, re-interpretations etc. At times this has added undue emphasis and unjustified embellishments etc. to concepts and original framework of reference.
Do not correct me. She is the guru.

muchacho

CP, I'm not sure what your motivation is here, but you keep making distinctions without a difference in order to make pointless points, fyi.

conspiracy theorist

In western Astrology, the 12th Harmonic is important like the 9D along with your numerology chart (your birthday). Harmonic astrology tells you about the people you'll encounter in lifetime. The degrees of Harmonic are important. People who comes to your life will have a personal planet conjunct that harmonic degree.

You are right. Signs and houses are interpreted in an abstract way. The harmonic houses are not active, but the signs are somehow. The signs seems to give clue about the karmic relationship you'll have in these lifetime. They also seem to describe your personality. When a Harmonic planet makes an aspect to a natal planet, it is considered as an actual aspect. I use conjunction and opposition only with tight orb.

In your case, You have 12th harmonic Sun in 27 Capricorn and 10th harmonic (2+8=10) Sun in 09 Gemini. People whose natal Sun is intercepted on the 27 Cap/09 Gemini will share karmic relationship with you. Appleo as an example has his Natal sun 0 Leo opposite your Harmonic sun.

The Aquarius/Leo is strong in your Harmonic charts and you are likely to attract people with strong Aquarius/Leo axis. other strong Harmonic axis:

Capricorn/Cancer,Scorpio/Taurus.

Harmonic Sun conjunct Natal Uranus is aspect seen in natal chart like Nikola Telsa, Rupaul, Robert De niro. This aspects either make a connection to electricity, actors and comedians, drag queen. It is the most frequent aspect in prestigious actors who won Oscars. And Scientists like Telsa and Edison who studied electricity (Uranus rules electricity). Uranus also seems to rule dreams, visions, clairvoyance in harmonics.

Sun/Pluto conjunct Harmonic Saturn is not so good. It is shown in the chart of killers and people who undergo violent temper or tragic life. OJ simpson have this aspect in his chart along other people who had an unfortunate life.

Harmonic Sun/Pluto with Natal Mercury= penetrative mind, investigator.

I think you are rather an accomplished person academically and might be a quite genius. Sun Saggitarius/Moon in Aquarius will get you interested in Philosophy, Science, Human revolution.

Thanks for the analysis theV, was pretty cool getting the relatively rare harmonic perspective from you. Seems I have quite the mind based off of your analysis.

Do you also view essential dignity in your style of astrology? I noticed that in all the 3 charts that you posted and give credence to, Jupiter is in his preferred signs in all. To me, that would indicate an even stronger planetary expression of which seeking wisdom and philosophical truth is a prime motivation; which is in line with what you have stated.

You mention the 12th harmonic being on par with the 9th, but you never mentioned why you used the 10th harmonic. What is the significance of it?

conspiracy theorist

I also want to thank Crystalpages for that detailed and broad look at jyotish. I hear the lunar based argument a lot but recent investigations seem to indicate great importance on the nakshatras and planet combinations (yogas). Especially of importance seems to be the nakshatras that pertain to the ascendant, ascendant ruler and moon. For me this is moola, jyeshta and dhanishta. Reading these has put a lot of thing in persepective for me.

The only thing that's stopping me atm from delving further is all the indian terms are unfamiliar to me.

Crystalpages

I also want to thank Crystalpages for that detailed and broad look at jyotish. I hear the lunar based argument a lot but recent investigations seem to indicate great importance on the nakshatras and planet combinations (yogas). Especially of importance seems to be the nakshatras that pertain to the ascendant, ascendant ruler and moon. For me this is moola, jyeshta and dhanishta. Reading these has put a lot of thing in persepective for me.

The only thing that's stopping me atm from delving further is all the indian terms are unfamiliar to me.

See if you can find satya-jatakam written by Satyacharya. Probably the only indian technical astro-classic where a chart has been given as an example.

RaRohini

CT !
So you are Dhanishta the dolphin who can hear the undercurrents of the cosmos 👍

RaRohini

A thought farthest from my mind! :smile:

Like all humans you are perfect, as matters stand, I am sure <LOL>

I follow Barbara Pijan Lama too.. i accept that all human beings are flawed. But she has Rahu in the 8th ( so did Adi Shankara and Ramana Maharishi).. this means to some extent that their knowledge is not based on a 'Guru' and it is based on 'self enquiry' (direct download from the Almighty) . So maybe unadulterated.

theV

Thanks for the analysis theV, was pretty cool getting the relatively rare harmonic perspective from you. Seems I have quite the mind based off of your analysis.

read more of analysis here:

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/duad12th-harmonic-charts-interpretation/

You mention the 12th harmonic being on par with the 9th, but you never mentioned why you used the 10th harmonic. What is the significance of it?

Alice Portman had a long talk about Harmonics, and she has done several analysis about Harmonic in her site http://aliceportman.com/calculating-duad-and-dwad-charts/.

Your 10th Harmonic is the sum of your birthday 2+8=10.Therefore, your "numerological" harmonic chart is 10. Natal Chart in addition to Numerology chart and 12th harmonic are window to see deeper into the soul of the person.

Do you also view essential dignity in your style of astrology? I noticed that in all the 3 charts that you posted and give credence to, Jupiter is in his preferred signs in all. To me, that would indicate an even stronger planetary expression of which seeking wisdom and philosophical truth is a prime motivation; which is in line with what you have stated.

You made a good point. However, I feel it is different with Harmonic astrology. The signs are abstract somehow. I don't think it is the case.