Can i come out to him

christina1989

Hello i wanna know can i trust this guy and come out to him.

We started seeing eachother month ago i have doubts about my sexuality over 3 years..
Sometimes i think i like him then i have these thoughts i dont like him and intimacy is not good. Now everytime i see him i cry thinking i am lieing to him and i feel like failure as a woman.
I can see he is in love with me and he wants help me but i am not sure should i tell him.
I told these doubts my one friend mother and brother and they are supportive.

I am moon in libra he is saturn in capricorn based on his dignity he seems trustworthy aside to this chart i can see he is good person.

https://imgur.com/a/3Thm7c3

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
May I clarify what are you wanting to trust the guy to do?

Do you want to trust that he will keep what you tell him in confidence?
Do you want to trust he will remain your friend?

christina1989

May I clarify what are you wanting to trust the guy to do?

Do you want to trust that he will keep what you tell him in confidence?
Do you want to trust he will remain your friend?

I want him to keep that in confidence and i hope he wont go anywhere.
I dont know if i want him as friend or more but right now i am such a mess I just dont want him to leave but he cant help me with my problems anyway..

IleneK

Premium Member
This may be a lot for him, your uncertainty about your sexuality.

You are Moon and he is Saturn.

You as Moon are uneasy with him since he is in the sign of your/Moon's detriment. He has a strong, but not necessarily lasting, reception for you, since you as Moon are in the sign of his/Saturn's exaltation.
Moon and Saturn do not aspect until after Moon meets Jupiter by square and then Sun by trine. These look to be like obstacles to you and this guy/Saturn really coming together. And the problem is that, when you do come together, it's by the unfavorable, blind-siding square aspect. And he/Saturn will still be in the sign of your/Moon's detriment.
So I am not extremely encouraged that he both will be able to remain your friend and also leave it open for a relationship to form in the midst of the uncertainty that you feel about your sexuality. That may be a lot to ask...?

It might work, but I think it is going to be difficult and may not have the desired outcome.

You may want to let him know that you need some time to figure out if this is the right relationship for you and that you definitely want to be friends, without revealing your concerns, and see if he stays your friend?

Last edited:

christina1989

This may be a lot for him, your uncertainty about your sexuality.

You are Moon and he is Saturn.

You as Moon are uneasy with him since he is in the sign of your/Moon's detriment. He has a strong, but not necessarily lasting, reception for you, since you as Moon are in the sign of his/Saturn's exaltation.
Moon and Saturn do not aspect until after Moon meets Jupiter by square and then Sun by trine. These look to be like obstacles to you and this guy/Saturn really coming together. And the problem is that, when you do come together, it's by the unfavorable, blind-siding square aspect. And he/Saturn will still be in the sign of your/Moon's detriment.
So I am not extremely encouraged that he both will be able to remain your friend and also leave it open for a relationship to form in the midst of the uncertainty that you feel about your sexuality. That may be a lot to ask...?

It might work, but I think it is going to be difficult and may not have the desired outcome.

You may want to let him know that you need some time to figure out if this is the right relationship for you and that you definitely want to be friends, without revealing your concerns, and see if he stays your friend?

I already told him that i want him to be my friend now and i told him i have some issues that i cant tell him andd he said he cant look at me beacuse i am sad all the time and he thinks he can help but i agree its best not to say anything..

.he acts like we are together its not casual anymore,its like he dont hear what i say.
maybe its best to cut contact i have health problem too maybe i have benign tumor in my head i have hormonal issues and now i keep thinking i am bad person that i will hurt him.. Ill try talk to him again

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for replying. And let's just get one thing clear here. You are not a bad person and you are doing a fine job of navigating the concerns you have for him and those you have for yourself. I do think that it may be of value to cut off contact for at least a while until your health issues are better known and perhaps you have clearer idea of yourself.
And remember, when we take the risk of caring for one another, there is always some hurt involved, even in the best of circumstances. We all can get over it and so will he if some unintended hurt arises.
I am thinking of you and wishing you the best,

christina1989

Thank you for replying. And let's just get one thing clear here. You are not a bad person and you are doing a fine job of navigating the concerns you have for him and those you have for yourself. I do think that it may be of value to cut off contact for at least a while until your health issues are better known and perhaps you have clearer idea of yourself.
And remember, when we take the risk of caring for one another, there is always some hurt involved, even in the best of circumstances. We all can get over it and so will he if some unintended hurt arises.
I am thinking of you and wishing you the best,

We decided to cut contact little bit,he understand.. Do you know what could Jupiter and Sun represent here?
Jupiter rules 6th house and Sun 3rd house hmm 🤔

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
We decided to cut contact little bit,he understand.. Do you know what could Jupiter and Sun represent here?
Jupiter rules 6th house and Sun 3rd house hmm ��

Jupiter rules the 6th house of co-workers, people who you hire and more http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h6.html#horary.

Jupiter also rules the 9th sign http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h9.html

and the 10th house http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html

Sun rules the 2nd sign and the 3rd house.
Your can find the symbolism for all the houses, including the 2nd and 3rd at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

So, Christina, to answer your last post here, you will need to consider the context of your particular circumstances to narrow down the house meanings for your particular question, but these will be the arenas of life, or people in these arenas of your life, that may come up and change your course before the matter you initially asked about resolves.

christina1989

Hey again..

I told him that i had crush on girl and i think i wanna try with girls.. He reacted normal he said if thats what j want its ok and he doesnt judge me at all..i think i can trust him we kinda got pretty close in little time but i got feeling i could trust him.
We see each other but we have weird relation i go to his place we watch movies cuddle, he doesnt want use me for sex and i dont want be intimate with him.

He said that he wants stay friend with me if i dont feel for him, he understand.
We might cut contact little bit in future cuz he said he is relaxed around me so we need have some bounderies he even cried infront of me other day.

I am depressed and stressed all the time i hope i did right decision even if i didnt i want live the life i want and dont look what people might say.

Btw thanks guys 🙂