is my chart a difficult, or at least challenging one?

athair

is my chart a difficult, or at least challenging one (SN vs NN)?

hi, im asking a rather broad question, that is: what if a given chart has many so-called difficult or challenging (singular) aspects to it.

for instance, my chart has the following aspects:

pisces sun sq sag moon
pisces sun sq sag rising
sun sq neptune (conjuntc moon)
mercury conj sun (and trine uranus) sq moon
jupiter trine sun sq mars
saturn leo sq uranus scorpio
jupiter only singleton within the chart, in taurus 6th house

it seems to be some conflict between water placements and either fire and air placements (on the fire-air front, my chart has pluto in libra sextile moon and neptune in sag, trine saturn in leo; mars in acquarius trine ascendant in sag, mars trine venus in aries, SN in aries conjunct venus and conjunct chiron. On the water front, sun trine mercury, mercury trine uranus, jupiter trine sun, imun coelli at 3 degrees pisces, etc.). Sun in 4th house, Moon and Neptune in 12th house.

what could a SN in Aries in 5th house (House of Leo, ruled by the Sun) meant in such context?

does the rulership of the SN house mean to be related, therefore, with issues related to Pisces Sun, assuming the ruler of the 5th is the Sun., for instance?

If, by the way, the SN is conjunct venus and conjunct chiron, on one hand, and the SN house is meant to be ruled by Piscean subjects (even stressed by the fact that Neptune is in 12th house, conjunct sag moon?), on the other, then it could be reasonable to link venus, chiron and SN issued (past life fire-like issues) with Pisces and Neptune (that is, deceiving, foggy, charitable, and so on)?

what could a NN in Libra 11th house (House of Acquarius, ruled by Uranus) meant in such context? is such a NN supposed to be related to URANUS (unpredictabillity, vertex issues**: my vertex is in taurus...that is at the water-earth front of my chart in virtual clash or challenge with the fire-air front, etc.) after all?

is natal uranus (retrograde) in 11th house supposed to mean a double-whammy of unpredictabillity linked to NN, then, and even more assuming Pluto (retrograde) to be also in the 11th house, quincux vertex?

is natal uranus in 11th house virtual double-whammy unpredictabillity (NN issue) squaring saturn in 9th (sag house) meant to mean that overcoming of fear in itself, and fear of unpredictabillity in particular, is supposed to be a part of NN issue (by the way, natal saturn is at 10 degrees Leo while natal vertex at Taurus, in a place close to mean a square)?

** (an excerpt from the web: Vertex in 5th: Your ability to be creative and yet retain your individuality is one possible issue.

thanks

Last edited:

Kite

Re: is my chart a difficult, or at least challenging one (SN vs NN)?

hi, im asking a rather broad question, that is: what if a given chart has many so-called difficult or challenging (singular) aspects to it.

for instance, my chart has the following aspects:

pisces sun sq sag moon
pisces sun sq sag rising
sun sq neptune (conjuntc moon)
mercury conj sun (and trine uranus) sq moon
jupiter trine sun sq mars
saturn leo sq uranus scorpio
jupiter only singleton within the chart, in taurus 6th house

it seems to be some conflict between water placements and either fire and air placements (on the fire-air front, my chart has pluto in libra sextile moon and neptune in sag, trine saturn in leo; mars in acquarius trine ascendant in sag, mars trine venus in aries, SN in aries conjunct venus and conjunct chiron. On the water front, sun trine mercury, mercury trine uranus, jupiter trine sun, imun coelli at 3 degrees pisces, etc.). Sun in 4th house, Moon and Neptune in 12th house.

what could a SN in Aries in 5th house (House of Leo, ruled by the Sun) meant in such context?

does the rulership of the SN house mean to be related, therefore, with issues related to Pisces Sun, assuming the ruler of the 5th is the Sun., for instance?

If, by the way, the SN is conjunct venus and conjunct chiron, on one hand, and the SN house is meant to be ruled by Piscean subjects (even stressed by the fact that Neptune is in 12th house, conjunct sag moon?), on the other, then it could be reasonable to link venus, chiron and SN issued (past life fire-like issues) with Pisces and Neptune (that is, deceiving, foggy, charitable, and so on)?

what could a NN in Libra 11th house (House of Acquarius, ruled by Uranus) meant in such context? is such a NN supposed to be related to URANUS (unpredictabillity, vertex issues**: my vertex is in taurus...that is at the water-earth front of my chart in virtual clash or challenge with the fire-air front, etc.) after all?

is natal uranus (retrograde) in 11th house supposed to mean a double-whammy of unpredictabillity linked to NN, then, and even more assuming Pluto (retrograde) to be also in the 11th house, quincux vertex?

is natal uranus in 11th house virtual double-whammy unpredictabillity (NN issue) squaring saturn in 9th (sag house) meant to mean that overcoming of fear in itself, and fear of unpredictabillity in particular, is supposed to be a part of NN issue (by the way, natal saturn is at 10 degrees Leo while natal vertex at Taurus, in a place close to mean a square)?

** (an excerpt from the web: Vertex in 5th: Your ability to be creative and yet retain your individuality is one possible issue.

thanks

Reading your post gives me a headache without seeing the chart. Please provide your birthdate, location and time of birth so you can get a proper reading. To answer your first question regarding your Pisces Sun square your Sag Moon --It's actually not bad because both signs are ruled by Jupiter in the Traditional rulership system.

athair

the main issue could be stated as follows:

assuming theres a sort of clash between water and fire elements in my chart, then such a clash could be thought as the background of the seemingly related unpredictabillity of NN (in the 11th) "quest", the antivertex in the 11th, natal uranus in the 11th, FEAR of unpredictabillity as part or the NN quest (natal saturn sq uranus, sq vertex), on one hand, and SN in the (pisces?)sun-ruled aries 5th (extending up to the sag 1st house...house of self-assertiveness?)?

perhaps the node axis could be broadly taken as meaning the overcoming of the FEAR of unpredictabillity of letting go of the self (5th and 1th house, FIRE houses,etc), and relying in unselflesness of the 11th (air house)? for instance, including a scorpio-water antivertex in the 11th, same house of the NN (in Libra 11th house)...etc.

another issue would be: what is the relation between Pisces Sun and SN in Aries 5th House (Leo House ruled by the sun)? so is Pisces 4th house and Neptune (and also Sag Moon in charts 12th house) supposed to exert influence over the SN issues? Also the following one: 1st house in Sag being ruled by Mars , which is in acquarius, is supposed to be linked to the house ruled by Uranus, that is 11th house (the house of the NN)?

thanks for the answer, greetings

Last edited:

Kite

the main issue could be stated as follows:

assuming theres a sort of clash between water and fire elements in my chart, then such a clash could be thought as the background of the seemingly related unpredictabillity of NN (in the 11th) "quest", the antivertex in the 11th, natal uranus in the 11th, FEAR of unpredictabillity as part or the NN quest (natal saturn sq uranus, sq vertex), on one hand, and SN in the (pisces?)sun-ruled aries 5th (extending up to the sag 1st house...house of self-assertiveness?)?

perhaps the node axis could be broadly taken as meaning the overcoming of the FEAR of unpredictabillity of letting go of the self (5th and 1th house, FIRE houses,etc), and relying in unselflesness of the 11th (air house)? for instance, including a scorpio-water antivertex in the 11th, same house of the NN (in Libra 11th house)...etc.

thanks for the answer, greetings

Still gobbledy gook for an astrologer who looks at charts not streams of consciousness regarding elemental imbalances. You think you understand these positions in your chart - you probably don't. There are many house systems which cause these placements to change.

If you're afraid to give your birth data - PM to me.