someone predicted abt my son's chart that he has no good luck.

RaRohini

Hi !

I personally do not believe any chart to be bad or good ( when i was young, an astrologer told my parents that my chart was the worst 😉) .I think what they mean by worst is that there are difficult placements and the dashas are not helping either. This played at the back on my mind after that.. But everything can be handled with Almighty grace.
Your sons chart has difficult elements though..but not that of a pauper or anything. His Moon is in Swati which attracts wealth. Feeding pigeons is helpful for this nakshatra.His Saturn and Mercury are the strongest in Lagna and D9. Uttaraphala nakshatra. He will succeed in the latter part of his life.
All the best ! God bless.

Last edited:

aramul

Thank you for your kind reply. Can you tell me what difficulties he can face. Finding pigeons is hard ..where I live.any other thing can u suggest which can benefit him.

I personally do not believe any chart to be bad or good ( when i was young, an astrologer told my parents that my chart was the worst 😉) .I think what they mean by worst is that there are difficult placements and the dashas are not helping either. This played at the back on my mind after that.. But everything can be handled with Almighty grace.
Your sons chart has difficult elements though..but not that of a pauper or anything. His Moon is in Swati which attracts wealth. Feeding pigeons is helpful for this nakshatra.His Saturn and Mercury are the strongest in Lagna and D9. Uttaraphala nakshatra. He will succeed in the latter part of his life.
All the best ! God bless.[/QUOTE]

RaRohini

Hi !
I cannot predict exactly the difficulties that he will face .. but he is well equippedtodeal with it. Mars in Punarvasu ( Gemini) will help him cope with any such difficulty ..Punarvasu is regeneration. He has Rahu Dasha till 2018 ( not badly placed) and Jupiter Dasha till 2034(not badly placed either). I would say do not worry!

sibylline

Attached chart for reference. I'm not versed in Vedic so I will interpret Western style.

I can see why the astrologer might have said that...Saturn, which rules the 2nd house is challenging both the Sun and Saturn. Venus in the 8th is opposed by Neptune in the 2nd; clear sign of money issues. However, nothing is set in stone. I'm not a fan of fatalistic astrology because I've seen positions work out in a multitude of ways. I know one person with Saturn ruling the 2nd with Saturn in that house, opposing Sun and Moon in 8th. Venus square Neptune and ruled by the Sun. Money troubles certainly indicated and indeed, they grew up in poverty but through hard work were able to build up a multimillion dollar net worth. Lost it all when Pluto in Capricorn transited their Saturn but is slowly rebuilding and is on the road to be back where they were. And you know what? When they had millions and when they were bankrupt, they were similarly happy (Jupiter in Sagittarus Rising). Money is not the be all, end all.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_son.59422.5686.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_son.59422.5686.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: