No longer in contact, will they return?

AstroZone

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cd3sfileWAqLPA-u1577136584/astro_2gw_return_hope_hr.55788.24222.png?31408

Hi everyone. I'm new to Horary but I've been doing astrology for about 18 months now and I'm pretty pumped about it; I like it a lot.

I'm wondering if a person who I miss will return.

So, about this chart, if I'm doing it correctly: It is radical [the information is up top], Cancer is ASC, and hour is of the Moon. I'm represented by Venus and Moon, in 1H. They are represented by Jupiter and possibly Pluto (I haven't really used Pluto in Horary before) in 7H, and Saturn is a Technical resident of 8th here, due to its proximity to the border.

On the outset, it doesn't look good; Venus is only aspecting the Moon, where the moon is actually disseminating a conjunction, and the moon itself is in very poor aspect to everything else, including Mars who is a technical resident of 11H. Mercury is techres of 3rd which suggests that there might be some coming communication, but other than that things look kinda poopy. I wanted to know y'alls thoughts on this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_return_hope_hr.55788.24222.jpg
    astro_2gw_return_hope_hr.55788.24222.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33

kalinka

Was the person a friend or is an ex-lover? Saturn will return,just to separate again. So yes, communication once more is possible but at the end it leads to disappointment.

waybread

Although I think it's likely you'll be in touch, I wouldn't count on it going well. Basically you are symbolized by the moon, with Venus as co-significator. S/he is symbolized by Saturn, with Jupiter as co-significator.

The moon's next aspect is an opposition to Jupiter. The moon is domiciled in Cancer, so basically you're in good shape. But s/he is symbolized by Jupiter-- in its fall, and retrograde. This person is not in good shape just now, and unlikely to want to be reminded of that fact.

lux111

Uff.. almost an early ascendant, Saturn is almost in the 7th.. I'm wary.. before you aspect him, Moon applies to oppose debilitated Jupiter, then square Mars, and THEN you oppose Saturn.. I don't think it looks like fun

(Also you should use the mean node, not the true node.. and only use major aspects)