What sign(s) actually have the nastiest bad side to them?

So I've been hard on Scorpios and modern astrology hypes them up as the so called revenge king or like the Marvel's Punisher of the zodiac.

I wanted to actually know, what other zodiac signs are quite adept at destroying people when angered?

I read somewhere that prisons are loaded with Cancer sun placements and a lot of Capricorns are quite adept at tactically taking someone apart.

At times, I actually fear my friends that are Gemini, they seem to gossip a lot and at their worst, I could see getting on their bad side as the equivalent of pissing off the media.

I've heard that a Taurus is one of those signs that is very slow to anger but when angered, it is like an angry bull.

Leos are apparently the golden child and have no bad side to them, at least not in terms of destroying the lives of others :/

ElenaJ

Exactly. Every sign has its "good" side and "bad" side, it's the aspects and all the rest that matter. In addition, how advanced your soul is, to bring out in yourself the positive and transform the negative into something else.

Syrus

Banned
It's a toss between, cancer, scorpio or capricorn.

Cancer is too impulsive and doesn't think rationally, they have a nasty bad side to them but that nuturing side stops them from being adept at destroying people, they just lose control.

Capricorn is far more calculating and vengeful then a scorpio, it's grudges will be for life and it'll never forget as it's obsessed with the past. However it's restrictive nature and being the sign of karma will prevent it from doing any severe blows, it'll just do things behind the signs and continue on it's path.

Scorpio is also calculating, hypnotizing, vengeful, and good at hiding it aswell like a capricorn. But it has less self control then a capricorn and is more likely to sting you.

It depends really.

The weird thing is that I actually have a ton of respect for Capricorns, I mean a ton. Maybe it is because I have a lot of Saturn in my chart as well as some planets in Capricorn but I notice that I always get along with them. For some reason I am in love with their methodical approach to life and they rarely go looking for fights, unlike Scorpios.

I wonder how the nasty side of a Leo looks like though, really trying to tap into that.

Oddity

You're only dealing in stereotypes here. Astrology isn't sun-signs. But if we're going to play...the bad side for someone with a heavy Leo chart - arrogance, overestimating their importance and abilities, being a petty dictator. It's the guy who pulls out the pictures of the high school football team he played on at 17, because even now at 50, that's the pinnacle of his existence.

Bad side Leo can get very pathetic, and make other people miserable by being so petty, spiteful, controlling, and jealous. Worst case, they don't accept reality at all.

The weird thing is that I actually have a ton of respect for Capricorns, I mean a ton. Maybe it is because I have a lot of Saturn in my chart as well as some planets in Capricorn but I notice that I always get along with them. For some reason I am in love with their methodical approach to life and they rarely go looking for fights, unlike Scorpios.

I wonder how the nasty side of a Leo looks like though, really trying to tap into that.

Syrus

Banned
Leos aren't really nasty. Kinda petty, kinda dumb and annoying. Attention seeking, one uppers. Constantly making up elaborated stories that in some way or shape or form makes them look like a hero.

They'll constantly be the hero, constantly victimizing themselves, they want all the shine but not the responbility.

They really just make a massive spectacle of the whole situation, drama drama drama, it's theatrics youredealing with, and somehow, somehow even after theyve committed theft or some crime, theyll be the victim when you hold them account. Someone once said, never believe a leos stories. Seems about right.

The good thing about leos is they aren't really the type to hide anything, everything is on the surface.

Last edited:
Still not nasty though, it just seems annoying. Like I don't see from what any of you say how a pissed off Leo could really destroy anyone's life or wreck havoc on someone who has got on their bad side.

Oddity

Still not nasty though, it just seems annoying. Like I don't see from what any of you say how a pissed off Leo could really destroy anyone's life or wreck havoc on someone who has got on their bad side.

I would say that if you're the guy who beats his wife and then blames her for it, that's pretty nasty.