what to do to improve my financial situation.

aramul

I need financial independence but right now I can not work legally as I am immigrant and my Visa type restricts me from working. All I can do is something like selling my art or writing books. In this situation I do not have much options. My dob is 27-11-1976 , Time 8.10 a.m. , and place of birth is Kalyan, Maharashtra, India. Right now I am living in Marietta, GA, USA. I was told that I can not get success as an artist..I am trying from last six months...people like my work but they are not willing to pay much. I sold few paintings for very nominal price just to cover material expenses.
I was about to setup a shop on etsy.com , but than one astrologer said that I cannot get success in this area. Now I am very much puzzled as I do not know what else to do.
I had very bad childhood because which I do not feel very confidant. I cannot ask my parents or husband what I want as I have fear of rejection. but now I have reached to a point where I want to change my situation. I realized that money is not everything but still it is required to live a normal respectable life. I do not want to spend rest of my life feeling helpless. Please answer my question.

poyi

Premium Member
If you go to astro.com to draw up a natal chart then attach here. I am sure many will take a look for you. If you know how to draw natal with transit and progression chart it will be even better!

Take care!

aramul

My Natal chart. I hope It will help in answering my question.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 14

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't see how you can get financial independence unless you can bring in money. And you can't bring in money until you get a VISA that allows you to work. Why are you in the USA, and why are you staying here when you cannot get a visa that sllows you to work?

I fail to understand what astrology has to do with it. Please enlighten me.

aramul

I know what you are trying to tell me. I am here because my family is here. I cannot leave my family...I guess no one can. As I mentioned in my question that all I can do is something like work from home. I am trying but not getting any good opportunity. I am painter..so I tried to sell my art work. I know getting success is not easy..but than I was told by a astrologer that I will not get success as an artist.
That is why I posted this question here.

poyi

Premium Member
I am going to be very honest with you here. I think being honest will be the best approach. Rather I got the reading right then it will be up to other astrologer here to judge.

You might have great skill and interest in art, but it doesn't seem to be a very easy path for you. 5th house rules your creativity, Jupiter in Taurus Rx, Venus is the ruler of the 5th house in Capricorn, Venus quincuix Saturn in Leo. There is difficulties and disharmony, and hardship along with the rulership and planets involving this 5th house. Venus does trine Jupiter in Rx but will mean a lot of delay and hardship.

For sure you have great passion due to the Pluto square Venus from your 10th house, but if you look into who rules Saturn, it would be Sun locked inside 12th house planets in 12th house not usually able to express themselves so well. It is a subconscious to unconscious house, it will be a lot better if you do art related to Spiritual matter especially when it is highly Sagittarius orientated. Then back to Jupiter ruler of the Sagittarius Sun, Jupiter in Rx, is commonly meaning a lot of blockages and you must try very hard repeat and repeat again to express the energy of the retrograde planets.

In term of money, your 2nd house is Capricorn, and Saturn in Leo, Sun in 12th, Jupiter in 5th Retrograde. I would say you can keep trying but the time of gaining wealth is not fast and it is also not high.

It is up to you what you want to do in life. But be prepared of a lot of hardship and uneasy path. In term of money, you might have better chance if it is more related to Spiritual/religious style of art.

Last edited: