venus aspects in my chart

nadiaaa

so i have been a little curious about the Venus aspects in my chart.. i have 6 things in venus and i have looked up what the aspects mean and its a little confusing. some people have said that having a lot of venus aspects in your chart can mean your charming or beautiful.

Attachments

• 43CA4E0F-0B75-4A49-B3EA-01CC5368205A.png
    43CA4E0F-0B75-4A49-B3EA-01CC5368205A.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 32

kimbermoon

Right away we note that Venus is part of a configuration called the Kite.
This is a combination of which there are both tense and harmonious aspects, moderating the natural expression of Venus. Thus this Venus energy can be a bit complex to delineate.

First the general expression of this Venus is through the Scorpio energy:
Scorpio is naturally quite intense, is emotionally oriented and can be either provocative or seductive. It may involve many issues associated with power and control.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, so we also look at the conditions of it’s position in the chart as well. We note that it is combined with a stellium in the 7th H, important relating to relationships, marriage as well as business aptitudes.

Venus relates to your ideals and expectations about love and beauty, and can either contribute or detract from the sense of self-esteem and validation the individual experiences. Being in the 6th H shows a connection to health and experiencing love through work or service, relating to health and beauty.

Since it also rules the 12th H and the 5th, these are areas where the energies are most apt to be directed.

In terms of it’s aspects, first note that both the bottom and top formations represent triangular shapes, which are typically harmonious.

The Grand Trine stands out as prominent in Venus’ involvement.
This aspect can confer benefits, talents or luck, however with the kite being divided by Saturn / Uranus in opposition you need to be aware of the potential for indolence or inertia where your gifts remain ‘treasures sitting on a shelf in the closet of yourself’.

Read more about that here:
http://www.myastrologybook.com/grand-trine-planetary-pattern-astrology.htm

As you can see there is some complexity in delineating the traits of your Venus energy. There is a good connection between Venus and Mars though, which can be very beneficial in relationships, if the synastry is right.

Zora

Account Closed
so i have been a little curious about the Venus aspects in my chart.. i have 6 things in venus and i have looked up what the aspects mean and its a little confusing. some people have said that having a lot of venus aspects in your chart can mean your charming or beautiful.

Hello nadiaaa,

you don't have 6th things in venus. You have only one venus ruling taurus and libra. Your venus is in intercepted scorpio in 6th house- what is work, health and own ability to adapt yourself to own experiences and to correct own habits to what you experienced as difficult or bad and to outer influence.

Venus in intercepted scorpio is more an inner working under the surface and mostly a coming out in later life as a second opportunity for an additional 2nd work.

Your venus is squared by aquarius chiron ind 9th house - your inner wound and your highest (self) healing potential in house of education and house of teachers - and is sextiled by saturn in 4th house - also mother and mother experience and mother as first model role to be a woman.

And as saturn rules your 8th house - genetic inheritance and family opinions on you - to me it looks like that your mother has a strong and strict influence on you and your way in life - with saturn opposing uranus in pisces 11th as ruler of your 10th house- your direction in life and lifepath and vocation. And probably left her own dreams up to you to fullfil what she couldn't achieve in her life.Sun rules your 4th house - mother- and sextiles neptune in your 10th house.

Physical beauty and outlooking to me is 2nd house - physical body house and own skills and 3rd house - physical appearance and outsending radiance- people notice from you.

And ruler of your 2nd and 3rd house is your moon in capricorn in 9th house - but who is not much aspected and connected in your chart. And as 9th house is education and house of teachers - you are more focussed in this subject as important for you to earn your money in later life (2nd is also financial income).

With your grand kite you have a lot of creativity and special strong energy water element /emotional flow - but on top your saturn in reasonable analytic health earth sign of virgo to keep you earth grounded in all.

And ruler of your vocation (10th house) - uranus is in pisces in special sign reception with neptune in aquarius in 10th house -each in sign of the other - like working hand in hand and in the middle your special moonnode on sensitive zero degree pisces - sitting between two signs and kinda between two chairs and two opportunities- you brought a mediator skill with - with you into this life.

But IMO not for being a model - more to take a part in social commitment and to give a personal contribution to society up there and in there.

But surely - nothing is written in stone and one never knows... it is just my personal opinion and astrological point of view.

Last edited: