Potential Girlfriend due to Pluto trine moon?

ICEYOU28

Don't take it out of context, this is really the transit of Pluto to your Sun/Neptune (and Uranus) trine Moon. It's the start of a more than 5 year process, if you look to when Pluto will finally get over your Uranus and scoot away.

It all depends on how you currently manifest your Capricorn Sun/Neptune which are in some ways at odds. Capricorn is very responsible, disciplined, organised....but Neptune could make you lazy or lackadaisical about all that. With this happening in the 2nd house, be very careful about your money affairs during this time. Check your bank accounts carefully, guard your passwords, don't respond to dodgy emails with attachments, if you take out any loans or mortgages, double double check all the terms, etc. Basically Pluto could create some kind of criminal hit to your "stuff" - that's just one way this could manifest so you need to be prepared and don't let yourself be conned by anyone. (How it manifests could be a measure of your karmic load - do you need to get a swing-back from the Universe, have you ever conned anyone out of something material?)

Pluto adds dollops of energy to whatever it's aspecting, so it can make what you do, or what you're like, much more extreme. Situations may arise where you're forced to deal with material matters, finance, where you might either hoard or completely discard many of your possessions. With Neptune, maybe you'll go all Zen and decide you don't need half the stuff you've got.

As the 2nd house is involved, be aware that you could face situations where your self-esteem takes a hit, or where you feel super-egoic about yourself, then you get slammed down by other people. Nasty but it's sometimes necessary to curb an overblown ego. Sometimes egos overblow in an odd way, when Mars is in a quiet sign as yours is. Does your Mars need subduing? Do you over-serve other people, for example? Do you obsess about cleanliness or diet or making everyone and everything around you perfect?

NOW let's add on your Moon in Taurus, 6th house but also quite close to 7th house cusp. If you are at all sensual or hedonist, you could overdo it, eating and drinking and living the good life a little bit too much. As Taurus is ruled by Venus, and Pluto is conjunct Venus and Jupiter natally, keep a lid on sugar/carb consumption as that could go overboard during this time and you don't want diabetic issues to arise.

FINALLY! Are you going to meet someone? This could also happen. In fact, you're going to find Plutonic traits in any woman that you encounter during this time and so you're going to experience a little manipulation, power-struggle, strong (empowered) women who like to tell you what to do..... but since it's a trine, it should be nice, not too nasty.

As Pluto is natally in Scorpio (last degree, intense anyway) these people could also bring you the opportunity not just to explore your deepest sexuality, but also do a purge of all that drags you into the depths emotionally or mentally. Some of the worst feelings could surge up from God knows where and you'll hopefully "let them go" after the experience. Pluto can bring the kind of festerings that really hurt if we let them - it's the planet that's trying to make us clearer and purer (and you have it natally also square Mars in the purifying sign Virgo) but it has to do that by first showing us our rubbish, shining a light around some of our darkest internal rooms.
Now here's the real kicker question for you sweet pea, could this person be a my "soulmate"? As indicated in some of the Pluto Trine Moon descriptions I've read?
2zqua9k.gif

ICEYOU28

keep a lid on sugar/carb consumption as that could go overboard during this time and you don't want diabetic issues to arise.
Sweet Pea,

My father a diabetic died of kidney disease a month and half ago, so you are saying that I could possibly be diabetic? I have been eating a lot healthier since his passing and eating a lot of fruit and drinking plenty of water though.

Erulastiel14

Now here's the real kicker question for you sweet pea, could this person be a my "soulmate"? As indicated in some of the Pluto Trine Moon descriptions I've read?
If you're still curious about romance and this post contains your chart, I have some information for you.

I use the Thomas Curley method to predict love, which looks at easy transits from Saturn to your 5th and 7th house ruling planets. Saturn to your 5th house can be timed with you restricting your romantic feelings to one person and Saturn to your 7th house ruling planet can be timed with you making a commitment to that effect.

Aries is on your 5th house so Mars rules it. Your Mars is at 2 degrees Virgo. Saturn will trine your Mars on January 11, 2018. So you could meet a woman who sparks your romantic interest around then or up to a year afterward.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

If you're still curious about romance and this post contains your chart, I have some information for you.

I use the Thomas Curley method to predict love, which looks at easy transits from Saturn to your 5th and 7th house ruling planets. Saturn to your 5th house can be timed with you restricting your romantic feelings to one person and Saturn to your 7th house ruling planet can be timed with you making a commitment to that effect.

Aries is on your 5th house so Mars rules it. Your Mars is at 2 degrees Virgo. Saturn will trine your Mars on January 11, 2018. So you could meet a woman who sparks your romantic interest around then or up to a year afterward.
Thanks do you have a link to the thomas method?

Erulastiel14

Thanks do you have a link to the thomas method?
It's in the book Predicting Love, Marriage Sex and Money. Although I've seen it other places. I made a mistake with his first name, it's actually Timothy. I've applied it on my myself, friends and family and it seems to work.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Predicting-L...sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=thomas+curley+astrology

This method is discussed on this page.
https://cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/predictingloverelationships.html

And by Maria DeSimone here. I follow her regularly.
https://www.tarot.com/astrology/pre...rce=DHE&utm_campaign=DHE&utm_content=top-blog

ICEYOU28

Thank you, I've spoke to numerous astrologist so far and most of them have stated that a new love relationship might finally come my way this year.

ICEYOU28

Hi all!

I spoke with Psychic Medium yesterday and she said that I will meet my first girlfriend and future wife in August and will lose my virginity to her towards October. In August I will be attending a new school where I will continue to study design... Maybe changing schools was destined to be!

I honestly cannot wait to experience SEX!

(Below is our full conversation)

"Will I finally have a girlfriend this year?"

While meditating for you I'm getting very positive vibes that you will meet your girlfriend this year and you are going to meet her by the coming month of August.

"Where will I meet her?"

You will meet her in some kind of social gathering or party.

"Will we get married?"

Yes this will be something leading to marriage as well.

"Will she be of a different race?"

No she will be from same race as you.

"How many children will we have?"

Two Children

"Will she be physically attractive?"

Yes she will be very attractive with with a great personality.

"What will be her occupation?"

She will be from healthcare.

"What age will we get married?"

By 25

"Will she be older than me?"

Yes about 5-6 months older

"What will be sexes of my children?"

One boy and One girl

"Will this be a life long relationship"

Yes this will be life long relationship.

"Will she be someone new?"

She will someone completely new.

"Will I lose my virginity to her?"

Yes this will be with the same woman you going to meet.

"Will we be very compatible?"

Yes

"What will be her zodiac"

She seems more like Aries.

"Will I become a Car Designer"

Yes you will.

"What car company will I work for?"

Not completely sure but feels more like Ford.

"When will I lose my virginity"

Towards October.
______

Can any of you confirm her comments by looking at my charts?

ICEYOU28

Alright well so far the Pluto Trine Moon transit has been good to me (health wise). I've been exercising and eating the healthiest I've ever had in my life. More fruit and lean meats with less processed sugar and sodas. I also went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they also said I am healthy which is also important.

The end of next month will bring in an important new step for me as I will be returning to school for the first time since my father passed in March, my solar return has promised a lot of romance this year and I am hoping to meet the girlfriend of my dreams when get there.

Both Psychics and Astrologers have pointed to the month of August as a period of profound romance. I'm very excited and am ready to continue my life with someone new.

attachment.php

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Still haven't met the one yet, but Pluto Trine Moon is has gotten pretty tight on my chart as of late almost within one degree actually.

Does this mean it could be soon?

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

But plutos transiting your 2nd house so why would this be signifiying meeting someone.

Regarding romance id have thought you'd look for venus transits, and venus is transiting your 12th house, which is probably the reason why your not meeting anyone as Venus here seems to be keeping you in solitude. And if there are any attractions to people, Venus here will most likely see it as a fantasy and probably won't even approach that person.

katydid

But plutos transiting your 2nd house so why would this be signifiying meeting someone.

Regarding romance id have thought you'd look for venus transits, and venus is transiting your 12th house, which is probably the reason why your not meeting anyone as Venus here seems to be keeping you in solitude. And if there are any attractions to people, Venus here will most likely see it as a fantasy and probably won't even approach that person.

Pluto is trining the Moon, which is conjunct the Descendant, the relationship axis. So that brings up the possibility of an emotional/sexual opportunity with a female.

The 2nd house is the house of self esteem, self confidence, how much one values oneself. Pluto moving though the 2nd can help someone heal that part of their psyche by transforming their sense of SELF WORTH.

That is something that the native truly needs at this time of his life. And Pluto making the transit/contact with the Moon can be a really healing experience.

And he is also looking to lose his virginity, which is a Moon/Pluto matter...:love:

Chrysalis

Pluto is trining the Moon, which is conjunct the Descendant, the relationship axis. So that brings up the possibility of an emotional/sexual opportunity with a female.

The 2nd house is the house of self esteem, self confidence, how much one values oneself. Pluto moving though the 2nd can help someone heal that part of their psyche by transforming their sense of SELF WORTH.

That is something that the native truly needs at this time of his life. And Pluto making the transit/contact with the Moon can be a really healing experience.

And he is also looking to lose his virginity, which is a Moon/Pluto matter...:love:

So how does venus transiting the 12th tie in with this, or is venus irrelevant here ?

katydid

So how does venus transiting the 12th tie in with this, or is venus irrelevant here ?

A Venus transit is less impactful/powerful than an outer planet transit.

But it can, as you described, make it harder to actually connect with a female and form a relationship. For now. But Venus in the 12th can also bring in a spiritual, enlightened type of romantic interlude.

katydid

You keep trying to put the 'responsibility' on the planets and transits instead of yourself.

Venus has transited your 5th and 7th once a year and it never made a relationship suddenly appear.

IT IS UP TO YOU to start dating.

Have you made any progress with that process? Are you speaking to girls on campus? Making new friends?:sideways:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Iceyou, I think I have already mentioned this to you in PM's, but let me say this again. Pluto has nothing directly to do with finding girlfriends or boyfriends, or love for that matter. I am sure that, besides being interested in getting a girlfriend, you are also at least somewhat interested in learning Astrology.

Look at your 7th house ruler (Venus here), first and foremost, when you talk about love and relationships. Then look at the ruler of the 5th house (Mars here). Look also at the natural astrological ruler of relationships, Venus. In your particular case, Venus rules your 7th house, as said earlier.

Transit Jupiter will first oppose your Moon, in Taurus (so same sign as your 7th house axis), by the 3rd week of Jan. 2018. There is a good chance that something might happen around that time. The possibility of this repeats itself again when Jupiter goes retrograde and then forward again - September 2018. However, the strongest chance might be when Jupiter enters the sign of Sag. and goes over your natal Venus, which is your 7th house ruler. This happens in Dec. 2018.

Note down those dates and please come back and give some feedback.