Birthday shortly , please help with SR chart

dheerpat

:confused:

Greetings,
I am new to this concept of SR. I tried my hands on casting and interpreting my SR chart. Basis which I , originally travelling to place A on birthday, decided to travel to it via my birthplace from my current residence city.
Now the purpose behind it is to have favourable aspects to my SR MC like Jupiter training MC, Venus in MC etc.
This because I am jobless and expecting some positive development in this area of my life in 2017.( ex banker, not getting job in any line due to age issues, even though willing to start afresh in any field)

Only thing is sun and moon are in 8 nd 6 house in SR , trouble I guess?

So please help me guys in deducing my SR. Have uploaded the same for ready reference

Will be much obliged. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

dheerpat

:confused:

Greetings,
I am new to this concept of SR. I tried my hands on casting and interpreting my SR chart. Basis which I , originally travelling to place A on birthday, decided to travel to it via my birthplace from my current residence city.
Now the purpose behind it is to have favourable aspects to my SR MC like Jupiter training MC, Venus in MC etc.
This because I am jobless and expecting some positive development in this area of my life in 2017.( ex banker, not getting job in any line due to age issues, even though willing to start afresh in any field)

So please help me guys in deducing my SR. Have uploaded the same for ready reference

Will be much obliged. Thanks

My natal chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 11