Where are his documents?

Unni

Hello everyone !

Can someone please help me find my fiance's documents (birth certificate, etc) ? He cannot find them :(

Since I casted the chart, I assume I must assign him the 7th house which would be Pisces, therefore he is Neptune?

I suppose Mercury is the ruling planet for missing documents, and it conjuncts Neptune... which I don't know what it means. Help please !

Attachments

• Where are his documents.JPG
    Where are his documents.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 59

Sunrise

Hello everyone !

Can someone please help me find my fiance's documents (birth certificate, etc) ? He cannot find them :(

Since I casted the chart, I assume I must assign him the 7th house which would be Pisces, therefore he is Neptune?

I suppose Mercury is the ruling planet for missing documents, and it conjuncts Neptune... which I don't know what it means. Help please !

I assume I must assign him the 7th house which would be Pisces, therefore he is Neptune?
he is the jupiter
I suppose Mercury is the ruling planet for missing documents
Yes the natural planet of lost documents:smile:

I am not good in horary lost items but here are my thoughts.
I see that Mars=lost items, is in the 2nd house your fiance's . so it's still in his possession and not somewhere else. This also tells us and Mercury physical signifiers of documents (on the cusp). He'll find them. Somewhere (Pisces Mercury-fall)

Unni

Thank you for your response.

That was what I thought too, that he might had placed them somewhere and forgot where. For the moment, he's still searching. I'll come back with updates if something changes.

Thank you again for taking the time to look into this !

Yuri

Here either Mer or Mars can show the lost document.
If Mars - his s2, it's in the 8th house of the chart; together with SN on the 8th cusp it may mean a death of the document (it had been unreturnably lost).
If Mer (a natural ruler), it's in a mutable sign - that usually means the document is well hidden between other documents (or something else), so you should look it up through some other documents (or, in some boxes or cabinets or inside something else). The very beginning of the 7th house - maybe, near the door of his room, a damp or cosy place near the door (inside sth. etc.). If'll you find it, please let us know.

Last edited:

Yuri

Such questions on lost objects are rather difficult and need often dialogue with a querent.
Difficulies are connected with several possible rulers of a lost object.

What appearance has the birth certificate ??? Does it look rather new and clean or old, worn, dirty and torn ??? (Please, to be more exact, describe THIS to help to define the ruler more correctly).

Last edited:

Unni

The documents are not found and currently he left the country for 4 months. So there is no chance they will be found anywhere soon.

The birth certificate was rather new and clean, blue'ish.

Thank you for your input as well Yuri !!!

Yuri

The documents are not found and currently he left the country for 4 months. So there is no chance they will be found anywhere soon.

The birth certificate was rather new and clean, blue'ish.

Thank you for your input as well Yuri !!!

It's very likely to be Mars then (good essential dignities).
Mars s8 (his 2th) in the 8th house of the chart - it's very unlikely to be found then. And SN on the 8th cusp.
However, try to look for in Mer's places (as above). If you find, please let us know.
Thank you for your response.

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello everyone !

Do you live in the same house?? I'm thinking if I should take you two as a couple and use 1st house for you and so 2nd house Venus becomes the possession.

That Moon conjunct Venus stands out to me, and in fixed may show a few months before it is found.

I will come back to this chart when I have more time.

Unni

No, we didn't lived in the same house when his documents went missing and I casted the chart. Now we do, but at that time no.

Thank all of you for your responses and help! I appreciate it.

MingWeiWang

I suggested that he is looking for it in his house and the place on which he usually puts these documents again when he comes back.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Hello everyone !

Hi - With Sun and Moon above the horizon, there should be a good chance the docs will be found. Moon will first join Venus (your possessions) and then square Jupiter (7 ruler, owner of the docs) so it will be difficult. I suppose you've looked in your possessions too?

Turned 4 ruler often shows location and here it is Mercury, also general signifier of docs - a very debilitated Mercury though, since it's in Pisces, its Detriment and Fall, in radical 6th - and is in your partner's 12th House - a very very secret and well hidden location.

I'd follow the theme of water and the idea of being up against a wall because Mercury is on the cusp of the 7th - his 1st House.
I've found 12th House places can be hidden pockets in suitcases, backpacks, etc. or drawers or behind furniture where it's fallen down close to the wall. 'Watery' places could be bathroom, laundry, kitchen etc or even against an outside wall close to an outside water tank, or close to an aquarium or fish tank etc.
Best of luck.____

Unni

Hello everyone,

I came back with good news. My fiancee just found his lost documents. They were in a Math textbook which was in a closet at his best friend's house.

Thank you everyone for taking your time to help me with this!!

Sunrise

Hello everyone,

I came back with good news. My fiancee just found his lost documents. They were in a Math textbook which was in a closet at his best friend's house.

that is a graete news brings us!! Thank you for your response dear.
It's a good example to see and the time of finding lost objects although it is quite difficult time in horary....

Yuri

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your response, Unni!!:smile:
A difficult chart, not completely understandable so far.
So, it was Mercury in mutable (hidden between sth else) in a damp and cosy place (Pisces). Sextile Moon-Mer 12 weeks (?)
(also, Mer is ruling his 4th, hidden treasure). But I don't see any connection with his friend (5th, his 11th house, s5 Saturn has no aspects neither Mer nor Moo)

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Hello everyone,

Hello again - Thanks for letting us know! because it's great to be able to theorise about how things might have worked. I'm curious about the timing here.

Moon is conjunct Venus, ruler of his (turned) third of documents or you could say ruler of the 2nd of the unturned chart - Venus is in better condition than Mercury, too, and shows a 3 degree or 3 months time frame - but it's been more than that : 4 plus months since 22 March till now 12 August. (?) This conjunction certainly shows him being joined together with his documents though but I can't find a 5 degree aspect that fits here … except Moon to Neptune.

I do think it's interesting too that ruler of the final outcome of the matter is 4 ruler Jupiter (unturned) which is in the benefic 11th House of good friends - so that's a hint we missed.
______

Yuri

It could be Moon, - the significator of the birth certificate. Near 9th cusp (far away from usual places of the couple), also in essential dignities (a new document), exaltation.

Timing - square Moon-Jupiter (s7) 10 weeks, it could be found earlier, but informed only now.
(now I'm given to this version).

Last edited:

Unni

It makes sense. Thank you so much for looking into this !

Yes, it was far away as we traveled for the past 4 months. I'm happy that he found them. I must run to work now, have a good day everyone!