jobless, can someone help please

dheerpat

my details 27/12/1970 11:15 AM Indian standard time, NEW DELHI

I quit my job on 28 th may 2013 and ever since then i am jobless..i am rying very hard to secure a job even if not paying well, but no success till date..

i was a senior banker, with gud pay before...i am not able to understand y inspite of having so much experience no one is ready to hire me...are the planets so bad for me...please help when will i get a job. i will not be able to pul thru another month financially and might have to sell my house to stay afloat..

i have pisces asecdent i believe

thanks and regards

Attachments

• dheer.jpg
    dheer.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

dheerpat

thanx sasa.. could u elaborate why i november in paricular

plasticinax..thnx for wishes..actually i am from india and wanted western astro interpretation insight..

now as per vedic astro, jupiter enters my 6th house cancer from june 2014 and aspect 10th house(sco), 12th house(capri), and 2nd house(pisc) from ascdnt which is aquarius as per vedic..

so is there a common between 2 systems of astro

sasa62

Because we are waiting for a stronger aspect.

Reason for leaving last job could be:
1. circumstances that have occurred in the company and you're fired,
or 2. caved under a lot of pressure and you quit the job, which was not a good decision in that moment
please feedback...

For that reason, needed a stronger aspect that comes in November, and is realized at the latest by April.

So the realization of the work is possible at any time between November and April, and the most chances within that period is November, or January, or April

dheerpat

#2 is correct.however don think cannt wait till nov as my finances are all but exhausted...one year out of job no money left..will have to sell my house for livelihood as a last resource

BTW...opened a small shop in ladies innerwear and accesories on 25 dec2013..
that to is not doing well in that barely recovering shop rent ..any chances of that doin gud,,,(is the nature of business line correct?)

shop is in my wifes name as she is handling ..i accompany her everyday ill i get a job

her dob 19/08/1973 11:09 AM MUMBAI

Attachments

• rashmi.jpg
    rashmi.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21

sasa62

#2 is correct.however don think cannt wait till nov as my finances are all but exhausted...one year out of job no money left..will have to sell my house for livelihood as a last resource

BTW...opened a small shop in ladies innerwear and accesories on 25 dec2013..
that to is not doing well in that barely recovering shop rent ..any chances of that doin gud,,,(is the nature of business line correct?)

shop is in my wifes name as she is handling ..i accompany her everyday ill i get a job

her dob 19/08/1973 11:09 AM MUMBAI

There is another option from 18 to 28 June. Whatever it was grab these opportunities, otherwise you'll have to wait until november

I hope you will give us feedback here...

sasa62

this in June, is short-term employment opportunities 6-12 months. Long-term solving of income is from November onwards

dheerpat

ok..lets see what happens..tell me one thing dont i have combimnation in chat for job abroad..tons of indians are working abroad..when is my chance in future

dheerpat

:surprised: correct..2010 dec went abroad for the first time in life on my bday.

then again in feb 2011, june 2012, feb 2014, june 2014

but all these for tourism purpose...

how about for job,...

one side question..I love to visit places..its my dream to visit all major countries in world..but money :{...

not to mention my passport which is expiring on 15 may 2015..now since my house is under construction and i cannot give that address for renewal donno wether i will be able to renew my passport at all,,

what say to all of these

dheerpat

Hello sasa
Hope u r doing good
Well the update is November is ending and I am yet to land a job
When is the likelihood

Also regarding the shop we arelanning to shift to a new location somewhere in February 2015

What are the prospects of business there

T hanks regards