health worry

preeshuu

Dear all ,

Since 1 jan 2014 , my health is a real worry for me . new year started with a bad note for me as far as health is concerned. since 1 jan 2014 .i am having severe - chest congestion and throat infection. too much of mucus is my problem with stomach issues as well.

its not that i didnt consult doctor , yes i did and i am having medicnes as well howver still i feel something is not right .can i request you to please lemme know if u see something wrong in the chart .

i will really appreciate same .
time this question came to my mind is 9 jan 2014 - 16.32 . attached is chart

regards.

Attachments

• health question.gif
    health question.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 25

kailaniatsea

Well, Jupiter is retro in the ascendant which could perhaps be a sign of allergies weakening your overall health and perhaps liver (it is ruled by Jupiter). Cancer rules the stomach. You may have stomach problems as well. Venus in Capricorn opposes Jupiter in Cancer, which could be a bad health season for you. The afflicted Venus could either mean hormonal, endocrine (e.g. thyroid) or reproductive problems which may create emotional imbalance. So, these problems may be corrected by a hormonally balanced diet. You should recover as the Moon's in Taurus in a fixed house. Taurus is a sturdy sign and it is not afflicted. Also, this is the sign that rules the throat. If you care for your thyroid (in your throat and also ruled by Venus) and your throat you should recover. Also, speak positively and cultivate singing. That may add a spiritual and vocational aspect to your recover.

Hope this helps.

preeshuu

Hi kailaniatsea , thanks for your time and yes the worry was mainly throat infection , stomach issues (acidity , constipation ) may be that was side effects of mdecines . Infact doctor gave me medicne which is used to treat bronchitis .I am much much better now .thanks a lot .
Well, Jupiter is retro in the ascendant which could perhaps be a sign of allergies weakening your overall health and perhaps liver (it is ruled by Jupiter). Cancer rules the stomach. You may have stomach problems as well. Venus in Capricorn opposes Jupiter in Cancer, which could be a bad health season for you. The afflicted Venus could either mean hormonal, endocrine (e.g. thyroid) or reproductive problems which may create emotional imbalance. So, these problems may be corrected by a hormonally balanced diet. You should recover as the Moon's in Taurus in a fixed house. Taurus is a sturdy sign and it is not afflicted. Also, this is the sign that rules the throat. If you care for your thyroid (in your throat and also ruled by Venus) and your throat you should recover. Also, speak positively and cultivate singing. That may add a spiritual and vocational aspect to your recover.

Hope this helps.

preeshuu

Thanks again .

you suggest i shall go for thyro test ?

and my worry was too much of mucus . . thats almost gone now still i guess 10 % yet to recover still i am much much better than i was :smile:

regards.