2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

cricastro

i m sorry i made a mistake in my last post.....

last time when moon sextile pluto exactly the Favourites destroied underdogs.... Westindes vs Bangladesh.... so today again srilanka is fav so a collapse for NZ...???? as today it is exact trine between moon and pluto..

Rohan

Goca, you are right. I made a mistake. Moon is in the 5th house. Thanks for the quick reply.

In Australia V Pakistan match Moon trine POF but orb is more than 3 degree. Will the favourite Australia win the match?

cricastro

Goca, you are right. I made a mistake. Moon is in the 5th house. Thanks for the quick reply.

In Australia V Pakistan match Moon trine POF but orb is more than 3 degree. Will the favourite Australia win the match?

Rohan, I request to follow the matches in order they are played, dont run too fast. we all are also not missing any match... you you seems to be in a great hurrry to check out who'll take the cup :) i can understand your excitement. but request you to follow the thread... dont try thread to follow you :)

bardevolved

yes azhar your are right...

Rohan pls it breaks the tempo and flow of judgements... Let it be squencial .. What do you say all .

Ireland vs Netherlands : Ireland won by 6 wickets scored 307

If we go by the odds ireland was the fav.. this event chart was a bit confusing though. if we go by color method its okey..irlenad wins but by odds its a bit hard to judge

Any remark.....there is a conjunction between 7th and 1st dispositors

Gocca/Azahr : Any clue

Rohan

I agree with both of you and I am really sorry for that. But I think we should discuss the most important matches as we have discussed almost all the matches. The whole India and every single Indians are waiting for the result of Sunday's match. India V West Indies. I can not resist myself and request Goca to predict the result of India-west Indies match. This is my kind request. I think Goca and all my friends in this forum will agree. So I request again to predict the result of India's match against West Indies. I am sure Goca will not deny this request. Thanks in advance.

astrofonder

hi
like almost all indians i m also big fan of cricket. i m student of vedic astrology & there is much difference in vedic & westren astrology. i m following this thread. it is very interesting & knowledgeable. but as i don't know westren astrology i m very confused. pls.tell me wat is POF.

fensi88

Rohan, for the peace on forum I will send you my predicition by PM and post the same prediciton on forum when it comes time.

cricastro

So finnaly SL destroyed NZ Batting Line up... and secure and easy win......

now tomorrow... 2 important Matches

1- Bangladesh vs South Africa

2- Pakistan vs Australia

1st match intresting to calculat where Asc falls, last degree of tarus or 0 degree of gemini..... as their were to lat-long available for Mirpur in most of the astro programs... one shows the Asc is at last degree of tarus and other shows at 0 degree of geminie so i tried to find out long-lat for the ground and i found 23°48′24.9″N, 90°21′48.9″E.

and according to this Asc falls in 0 geminie.....

Ok i go for Dsc as South Africa (green yellow) and Asc for Bangladesh (green red)...

aspect is moon sextile POf (fav wins) or (Asc wins)? and moon Opposite Mars...

Opposition of mars again their is be an action tomorrow. bang bang... one team will crack other... but which one? i am Slightly in Fav of Asc team As mercury is conjunct to jupiter and will be enhanced to some extent as Jupiter's dispositer is combust...

my Fav for tomorrow is Bangladesh if moon Sextile pof means Asc wins... but if moon sextile pof means fav wins than SA will be the winner...

NEED GOCA FOR DETAILS................ :)

Now 2nd Match.....

Australia Vs Pakistan

Australia is definatly the ASC team... their is no Moon trine POF.... it is a cancer capricorn Axis, as cancer is Asc so we look to follow the dispositer of the moon, mercury.... in opposition of DSC dispositer Satrun.... Will Pakistan Ristrict Aussies tomorrow? I feel YES.. they will take the game easily from Australia..

* Idk what does Satrun and mercury squre POF means... i think this is no aspect?

another intresting thing is that 2nd match do have Rain forecast.......

Last edited:

fensi88

Australia v Pakistan
A look at chart and in this chart nothing happens. Because there is no testimony in this chart either way, the favorites will win. That is
so because they are the favorites. So Australia would win.

fensi88

my Fav for tomorrow is Bangladesh if moon Sextile pof means Asc wins... but if moon sextile pof means fav wins than SA will be the winner...

If you use method "fav on ASC" then Moon sextile POF means Fav wins.
If you use color method then it means ASC team wins. I work on that way.
But if you have Moon VOC, then is only one option and it is fav wins regarding of method you use.

cricastro

Australia v Pakistan
A look at chart and in this chart nothing happens. Because there is no testimony in this chart either way, the favorites will win. That is
so because they are the favorites. So Australia would win.

if their is nothing happining than dont we go to dignities?

fensi88

I do not know, because JF does not use them. Also, about that square with POF he did not tell anything, he use only conjunction and oposition.

cricastro

but thing is their are many matches in past we decided whenre their was no moon trine pof or VOC.... but we did it with which planet is stronger.... so why we are ruling this out today?

laurajohn

i m sorry i made a mistake in my last post.....

last time when moon sextile pluto exactly the Favourites destroied underdogs.... Westindes vs Bangladesh.... so today again srilanka is fav so a collapse for NZ...???? as today it is exact trine between moon and pluto..

here when moon sextile pluto & moon trine pluto ..i observed that these all mathces are below 300 scoring game

Rohan

New Zealand v Sri Lanka /fav
Yes, I agree with you, NZ is DSC.
Again we have Moon trine POF (without that aspect with Pl as we have in todays match, it will be interesting to see diffrence) so that is testimony for favorite wining, i.e. SL.

Goca, I have some confusion. Here you said that Moon trine POF is a testimony for Favorite winning. Is it favourite winning or Asc team winning?

Rohan

ASC=0Ge43 First I do not know how you got moon in 4house? I got it in 5 house.
This is very tricky regarding colors. Both Ju and Me can mean green color, but Ju can means red also (Me is no way red), that is difference in colors of these 2 teams, so Bangaladesh is DSC and SA is ASC.
Both rulers are in 11 house, but Ju is in House of Joy so this is a little advantage for DSC team. But Me is slightly stronger when it comes to dignities. Next, Moon sextile POF means ASC teams wins.

I agree with this. Bangladesh can not be the Asc. Team South Africa will win tomorrow's match.

cricastro

I agree with this. Bangladesh can not be the Asc. Team South Africa will win tomorrow's match.

as far as i am concerned about colours

Mercury is green
Aries is red
Jupiter is Yellow
Aries is red

so if we combine green red it will end up in an odd colour
and yellow red combination will give us green in result

so to me the off colour is red green and its Bang kit colour
and the other combination is yellow green which is colour of SA

thats wht my colouring sence suggest me :)

fensi88

but thing is their are many matches in past we decided whenre their was no moon trine pof or VOC.... but we did it with which planet is stronger.... so why we are ruling this out today?

Because there is not so much difference in dignities. Only if you have more then 20 defference you can lean on that if there is nothing else.