STrong Crystal child *i think Check out my chart please

paulyoSon

Banned
age is pretty meainingless bro, you could easily be a ripped middle age guy within like 2 years of mild workout lol. and also take up another career if not satisfied with money or the work itself. and dont ask me ask yourself why you like those kids ,... disregarding the whole age thing. if its cause frankie is funny(idont think so) or that aaron has a good voice(but sings about some lame **** in a girly voice). age is meaningless these days, as people age they get more and more caught up in their own egos and lose their sense of self

R4VEN

paul, I'm not about to comment upon whether you are or are not a crystal, or indigo or whatever, since I think that is totally irrelevant.

Everything you are saying about yourself sounds like a manifestation of Chiron in Leo opposite your Aqua Sun in the 9th. Be careful of this. It can manifest as a Messiah Complex - especially with Sun-Saturn conjunct in the 9th house - just as easily as it can - eventually - bring great wisdom. I say watch out what you believe about yourself, because David Koresh had this Chiron placement:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

Koresh was an extreme example of this Chiron placement, but then again, so was Dane Rudyar:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dane_Rudhyar

In striving to bring a fully formed ego into being there is always a temptation to take a short-cut, and declare oneself `ready' when no real work has been done on ego development.

Chiron in Leo and opposing your Sun acts something like an unaspected Sun, which then presents as a forceful drive to present yourself as whatever-it-is you wish others to perceive about you. At the very core of this is a wounded sense of ego - or who you are at the core. I think your original post demonstrates this.

I'm not criticising, mate, just doing the astrology.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Wisdom comes in waves of silence, through reflection

...I am always open and learning man believe me, and i am definitely not just hearing what i want, and ignoring what i dont. Dont know where you got that from.
What have you learned (so far) about having 5 planets in Cardinal Signs/Capricorn and 4 planets (+Chiron) in fixed houses, Pauly?...

How would you interpret your North Node in Capricorn?

Why do you think that (in Traditional astrology) Saturn disposits every other planet in your chart...yet (in Modern astrology), it has no control over Pluto?

EJ:unsure:

paulyoSon

Banned
Re: Wisdom comes in waves of silence, through reflection

now we get into it.... i feel this drive to do good, Cardinal, everyday of my life. please explain this effect of saturn, never heard of it. disposits?

paulyoSon

Banned
IF anyone is willing to try... try to find/guess the dominant planet(s) in my chart. this is all i want to know really, so whoever can help...

EJ53

Banned
Saturn "awakens" wisdom......eventually.

... i feel this drive to do good, Cardinal, everyday of my life.
With only Moon in Fire Signs, do you think you will be effective or ineffective in "doing good" ...and what is the astrological reasoning behind your conclusion?

...Please explain this effect of saturn, never heard of it. disposits?
Searching the internet wisely is the key to understanding things we have never heard of, Pauly...

but in this case, Saturn is dispositing/using the energy of all other planets to achieve it's own objectives/purpose.

...what is the dominant planet in my chart. this is all i want to know really...
Saturn in Aquarius/9th house dominates...but Chiron in Leo/2nd is currently leading it...and will do so until you "wake-up"/become conscious of your unconscious behaviour patterns.

EJ

paulyoSon

Banned
ok thankyou alot, ej53, but please explain why chiron has such a power in my chart? and i am very intouch with my unconscious, this is proved via EEG neurofeedback i take... if you know anything about it, i have VERY high delta wave activity throughout my whole brain, aka the unconcious brain waves usually only experienced during stage 3 SLeep or experienced by master meditators loll ive been this way my whole life. i have these occuring throughout the day in high amounts, so ya very intouch with unconscious. EEG info is very interesting, it will be very much used in the near future. but the chiron, is in an elevated degree therefore i should only have it as a benefit, no negatives from it :). look up elevated and pitted degrees, very useful info

EJ53

Banned
...please explain why chiron has such a power in my chart?
As you know, Pauly...I replied to this earlier to-day, and you responded...but those posts appear to have been deleted.

However, in post #47, Caprising answers the above by stating :-

"3rd house Chiron basically involves learning to communicate with the general population on their terms, rather than yours".

EJ

wilsontc

Staff member
server issues, to EJ

EJ,
You said:
As you know, Pauly...I replied to this earlier to-day, and you responded...but those posts appear to have been deleted.

No Moderator deleted your messages. The server was having some problems and some people's messages didn't get posted. I put a message on the Announcements board about it.

Following up,

Tim

R4VEN

Firstly, pauly, if you wish to communicate in any effective way on this forum you need to rein in your language, and put your manners back in.

That is one of the reasons you are receiving the responses you see in this thread.

Oh, and this is a learning-about-astrology forum, and your initial questions have been adequately answered using astrology.

paulyoSon

Banned
and ive talked to Suprise via PM already thats old... he/she has a different view than your thinking Caprising....guess that the favorite part of your chart... you know that part being your favorite doesnt make it more influential? haha jk. but ok like i said to suprise... the 90s was very unique in the planet placement, just like all generations, but 90s was STRONGLY UNIQUE as compared to older recent generations. JUST OPEN YOUR EYES and look at the flurry going on the my eighth, look at all the aspects of it and youll see how unique it is... i dought most dont even look at the chart

anger built up and unleashing...sorry Caprise

Last edited:

pizzagirl543

Oh sure, some of the 90's kids have the Uranus-Neptune conjunction but no one I know is spiritual at all. The only thing I can think of the 90's generation as being "special" is being more accepting and open minded which is is awesome :D Every generation has something distinct about them. While having a large influence in your 8th house is great, isn't the 8th house the house of death? How is that great?

You could discuss your beliefs with the world (Mercury in 8th), but watch out for Neptune in 8th, it can make you disillusioned a bit (I feel like someone has already said that but oh well I forget lol).

Even if you were an older soul, that does not make you unique AT ALL. That just means you're learning different life lessons compared to others. Lessons are lessons, they just vary. Millions of souls are probably learning the same stuff you are, or even passed that level. It's great that you have an interest in spirituality, (I think it's really cool and shows that you don't go along with things for the sake of it, you actually think about why you do so.) just don't be egotistical about it just because most people aren't spiritual.

I didn't meant to sound harsh

paulyoSon

Banned
Wow thanks Caprising, very insightful thanks for putting in the effort. you are very accurate in your reading to an extent. the personal reading may be a little off but ok. one of the reasons i do neurofeedback, is to releive some of that tension i have... but its very strange to me how it shows me with overwhelming/off the chart as she calls it lol, delta wave activity. look up delta wave brain to get an understanding of me and my brain.. but heres the thing, what you said is alot about me, and the lack of communication as some call it, which i beleive i have no problem with, is why A lot of crystal childs are diagnosed with autism and aspergers... but this is a misdiagnosis i sayy! you pretty much described a strong crystal child perfectly... please Cap, watch this video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZwyiy90X2I), the boy in this video actuallly looks similar to me, but more importantly acts the SAME EXCACT way i did when i was younger... believe what you may. and just letting you know, cuz i know for a fact, that autism and asperger syndrome are always interchangeable with Bad severe inattentive add and are treated with the same excact meds, just another accusation of the crystal children, add and adhd. this is not so, and will become apparant with maturity, promise you. oh, yes , another funny thing that ive seen is that kids that have high delta activity are usualyl considered add or autisic, yet delta activity in awake state is also a goal of meditators and spiritualiists which connects them with the ONENESS OF ALL the universe.
and pizzagirl i have no idea how old my soul is really is, this is a difficult concept that most never understand, that is the workings of the soul within in relation to the universe... and maybe you just havenet met enough people yet to see some of the uniques, and i agree we are much more open minded generation than the rest, this is because of how humans are evolving with time...:)

oh and full delta state seen in great minds in the past such as Ken Wilbur on the eeg,, is also labeled ASCENSION meditative state, ascension with the source with God

Last edited:

paulyoSon

Banned
and nervous tension, means simply tension of the nerves in the body, as with all tension. but i guess drive and ambitious come with physical tension... i am actually about to try small doses of anti anxiety meds for help, but taking this for tension when my brain shows i am in stage 3 sleep is strange... somethings wrong cuz i do have a lot of physical tension resulting in stomach cramps i go through at school sometimes..

paulyoSon

Banned
and if what i said before is true, which it is, and is made known, we will go through a MAJOR medical revolution, as so, the prescription drug businesses will be cut in half, and the world will see a lot less violence i think... just another working of our future humans without even doing it really, just by being understood fully, this will happen. we dont even have to try and we revolutionize, see Cap

paulyoSon

Banned
I am a sensitive indigo/crystal child people, show me respect instead of the opposite!!!! i spot disrespect like an elephant in the room, and am therefore sensitive too it which is why i seem angry toward all these people that think i have a Messiah complex. Im TELLING you guys what i am, not asking for aprroval in any way, shape or form!!!!!

catastrophe

So from what you're saying now, it seems like one could assume I would fit the bill of what you're inquiring about, whether or not we are as a 'crystal child' from the early 90's...

I have sun and moon in Capricorn, along with Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and North Node in Capricorn as well. Venus in Aquarius on the IC

Although I have never even considered interpreting myself as a Crystal Child, (mainly because I truely discovered the actual meaning this evening :lol:) I can still say the same about myself, as you are while inquiring your chart.
Through my own adventures in life, I'm glad I've come through such a furious, violently chaotic and unfortunate background (and disadvantaged upbringing) only to find myself a whole lot farther than being stuck between a rock and a hardplace; which to me, seems very likely that you might be there, too. I've always been more unique, and definitely noticeably smarter, and mature for my age. Sun, moon and saturn in capricorn demands maturity from the beginning, if you ask me.

As far as your questions go, both your 2nd house and 6th house planets have to do with material security and learning. Your wounded healer being the security; pluto & moon being the learning. This really says a lot to me; especially that these are in Leo, Sag and Scorpio... extremely extroverted, and extremely introverted.

Your sun/saturn/mercury stellium tells me that you've got a lot to say about this matter (considering the 8th house subject) and you seriously want it to be known that your love (venus) and desire (mars) for life (node) is through the 8th house serious amounts of energy that is displayed.

But what all about this? I have my own interpretations for astrology, whether or not they're 'extremely accurate' is up to the members of this board. But reading this thread, kind of made me mad.
I know what you're saying, and even what you're asking. I've been there too. But years later, what I know even better, is WHERE I AM NOW. And where I came from. I have daily disadvantages that still stem from my childhood. I have ADD/ADHD.. I have a dragging serious/frustrated disposition and somehow 'earned' maturity from this short life, too. After all that, what does it come down to? I know the gifts that I possess put me FAR beyond those that I am surrounded by... but what I'm going to do with MY LIFE, is going to be 100% worth my time AND just as meaningful to everyone else. This is the only prospect I've been able to justify for myself, by analyzing my past and what my future could be. What do YOU want to do with your life??