Why am I thick?

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: I’m slow to react.

I’m always last to get the catch. My minds quiet slow to react and people comment on it. It seems as if I’m lazy. My natal Mercury is in Scorpio 8th house maybe that plays a part?

https://imgur.com/a/yzs0b4M

Scorpio is slower to react; all fixed energy is.

While Scorpio is a water sign, it reminds me of volcanic lava; liquid from the very depths of the earth and very hot.

Scorpio goes very deep. So you probably catch more than most. It just takes you more time.
Fast is not better; it is just one way to be.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

Thank you IIeneK for your reply.

I do have a very tight conjunction moon,8 Pluto9, Venus 5 all in Scorpio. Mercury is there also but it’s a wider at 16 degrees.

They probably all play a part. I am slow to react in situations. I very often get lost in my own taughts even when somebody is having a conversation with me my mind floats away. I try pull it back but generally it wanders again. It’s something I try to work on it because as I said people notice it. I’m absent more so than present mentally.

I’ve no planets in Earth and just one in Air, so I’m quiet unbalanced. I’ve 5 personal planets in water signs.

Bunraku

Horary Mercury is in Pisces and Cazimi.
It’s falllen in Pisces, but accidentally dignified because it’s in the heart of the sun if I recall correctly.
It’s also retro.

All of these point to introspection and creativity. It is a mute sign so not very communicative in that sense.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IIeneK for your reply.

I do have a very tight conjunction moon,8 Pluto9, Venus 5 all in Scorpio. Mercury is there also but it’s a wider at 16 degrees.

They probably all play a part. I am slow to react in situations. I very often get lost in my own taughts even when somebody is having a conversation with me my mind floats away. I try pull it back but generally it wanders again. It’s something I try to work on it because as I said people notice it. I’m absent more so than present mentally.

I’ve no planets in Earth and just one in Air, so I’m quiet unbalanced. I’ve 5 personal planets in water signs.

The in your initial post is not working anymore.
If you go to astro.com and create a chart there, you can save it and upload it here.
I would be interested to see it and comment further, if you are interested.

Pinkybow

The in your initial post is not working anymore.
If you go to astro.com and create a chart there, you can save it and upload it here.
I would be interested to see it and comment further, if you are interested.

Those conjunctions, I talked about are in my natal chart not the Horary.

I have updated the link? I’m not sure how to do it with astro. I used iCloud to share- Hopefully that works.

IleneK

Premium Member
Those conjunctions, I talked about are in my natal chart not the Horary.

I have updated the link? I’m not sure how to do it with astro. I used iCloud to share- Hopefully that works.

I'm interested to see your natal based on the comments you made about it, if you are interested to share.
Natal is what would answer your question anyway. Horary is not about asking why you are the way you are.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

I'm interested to see your natal based on the comments you made about it, if you are interested to share.
Natal is what would answer your question anyway. Horary is not about asking why you are the way you are.

Yes I’ll try. I hope this works.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_b_hp.72598.214646.png&res=100

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for persisting in getting us your natal. So you are predominantly water with a lot of fire. Little earth and only Chiron, the wounded healer in air, Gemini. So communication and thinking is a place of archaic wounding for you, and at the same time it points to the place of greatest healing in your chart.