Boomerang Yod with Nodes (???) Interpretation?

oldsoulvocalist

Hey y'all.

I have a boomerang configuration in my chart, although I know some have debated whether or not that configuration with nodes is considered a yod (or in this case, a boomerang).

Anyway, I just thought I'd see if anyone would give an interpretation of this in my chart. The orbs are all pretty tight so all aspects (including the semi-sextiles to the focal point), and there are a couple of conjunctions.

There should be an image attached, but here are the placements:
A (Aquarius 6H) - Uranus 11º20' conjunct Venus 11º52'
B (Aries 8H) - Mars 10º55'
Apex (Virgo 1H) - North Node 10º24'
Focal Point (Pisces 7H) - South Node 10º24' conjunct Jupiter 10º08'

Thank you in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/rbtPXem

Last edited:

Kite

I don't think you can assign boomerang properties to a north node/south node opposition. Nodal transits are also nothing to write home about. Maybe you meet new people and that kind of thing. When you do have a planet transit your North Node, it will perfect a boomerang and you should see things happen but it will have very little to do with the position of the Node itself. I would also read for that position in your 2nd house (whole sign). So maybe when a planet transits there (11 Virgo) you could see changes in your financial situation. Or you could look at progressions to that point - for instance when you were about 17 your ascendant would have moved to that point. Anything happen then?

Zora

Account Closed
I have a boomerang configuration in my chart, although I know some have debated whether or not that configuration with nodes is considered a yod (or in this case, a boomerang).
Anyway, I just thought I'd see if anyone would give an interpretation of this in my chart. The orbs are all pretty tight so all aspects (including the semi-sextiles to the focal point), and there are a couple of conjunctions.

According to the meaning and guidelines of a grand Yod - i don't think that you have one.

Because of the fact that your moonnode at apex - where the energies of three different elements from the planet at apex actively have to be evolved and to get coordinated and "under one hat" - is no planet with active useable energy for this purpose.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Yod

attachment.php

If talking about a "boomerang effect" - I would more see your T-square with a strong placed pluto - as ruler of 4th in 4th house at apex and income from a previouse life (IC with scorpio chiron) in square with fated moonnode in first - opposing pisces jupiter and squaring pluto.

Attachments

• ! 1 astro Yod.jpg
    ! 1 astro Yod.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 54