Boomerang Yod Interpretation

EarthLike

I've been studying astrology for a couple of years now, just as a hobby. I've also known about my yod for some time now, but I just can't seem to find any information to really interpret it. That's why I come here for help. So the Apex is Pluto in Scorpio, opposite Sun in Taurus, and Mars and Venus are sextile each other, both inconjunct Pluto.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot :smile:

mynatalchart.png

Harmelia

Hi Earthlike!
I have two yods in my own chart and I've spent years contemplating them. There isn't a great deal written about yods, but I've found tidbits here and there and I long time ago I found a book written about it. I know it isn't much, but for me, the interpretation that "there is something of the apex planet-sign-house that is sacrificed". What would be good to sacrifice or let go of that is represented by the sign's qualities and life's arena? My Moon is one of the apexes in my chart, so of course, I wondered. It took me quite a long time to it figure out, but I finally felt that I understood. It doesn't mean it's a negative thing. Sometimes sacrifices or letting go of something is a positive thing. I choose to look at it as a positive "letting go" of something that perhaps would be expected with that planet, sign or house. Hope that helps a little.

Harmelia

If you want, I'll give my interpretation of what I think your yod means, but I don't have time right now. It is significant for you too. as Venus is the ruler of your South Node and the dispositor of your Sun.

EarthLike

Hi Earthlike!
I have two yods in my own chart and I've spent years contemplating them. There isn't a great deal written about yods, but I've found tidbits here and there and I long time ago I found a book written about it. I know it isn't much, but for me, the interpretation that "there is something of the apex planet-sign-house that is sacrificed". What would be good to sacrifice or let go of that is represented by the sign's qualities and life's arena? My Moon is one of the apexes in my chart, so of course, I wondered. It took me quite a long time to it figure out, but I finally felt that I understood. It doesn't mean it's a negative thing. Sometimes sacrifices or letting go of something is a positive thing. I choose to look at it as a positive "letting go" of something that perhaps would be expected with that planet, sign or house. Hope that helps a little.

Yes, for what I've read it's a huge learning curve. And believe that in transforming and letting go of things that don't serve us anymore, that's where we can find huge growth.

I can definitely feel the inconjunction between venus and pluto in my chart. It's something I've been working on lately: growing my self-love, becoming aware of my unconscious manipulation in love relationships, fear of abandonment, ect. I also study psychology at university, which you can definitely see in my 10th house I think.

Anyway, I would love your input on my chart's yod when you have more time. I appreciate it a lot :) Hope you found piece in understanding your own yod better as well, and letting go of the expectations.