Can someone explain my birth chart?

french13

Can someone explain my birth chart? I'm trying to conceive

Please can someone answer this for me. I have been wanting to get pregnant for awhile and have been trying for 1 year with no luck. Hopefully I'm not infertile. I was wondering if anyone could tell when or if I ever get pregnant just by reading my natal chart. It confuses me terribly. I read everything it had to say about me, but other than that I have no clue about my future readings within my chart. If you could please help me I would be eternally grateful to you. http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=Kristin&sex=f&d1day=25&d1month=12&d1year=1987&d1hour=11&d1min=55&adjust=6&citylist=Paris%2C+TN+(47)%2C+United+States&lang=en
That is my birth chart reading by the way.

Edit: I don't know if it makes much of a difference but the attachment on the right is me and my partner together. I used astro.com under astroclick partner to determine the charts together. My partner is a Libra Sun/Taurus Moon/Leo Rising and I'm a Capricorn Sun/Pisces Moon/Aries Rising

My small interpretation:
House VII in Libra
I look for compromise in my relationships and marriage. I got involved in a committed relationship earlier than many other people I know.
House IV in Cancer
Close to my family, children have a large place in my heart

I can't really tell exactly when, but seeing from those two components, I'd say I will have children a bit earlier than most people, but I'm already 23 so that's not too early. Maybe around early 2013?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kristin_hp.40169.9199.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kristin_hp.40169.9199.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_me_andmy_boyfriend.JPG
    astro_me_andmy_boyfriend.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

french13

I know it's only been a few hours, but I was just wondering if someone could help with this. You could even give me a general reply about my natal chart what everything means if you don't know the answer to the former. I would deeply appreciate any reply. Thanks.

Tanne

Hi

There is a possibility of 1 or 2 children in your chart. Is there excessive heat in your body? If so, then you need to deal with this before you try and conceive. Good Luck.

french13

Hey again. Thanks alot for the replies. I deeply appreciate it. As for the reading, well I promise I'm not here for a free reading. I actually wanna learn about astrology and how to read others' natal charts so I can be somewhat useful to the community. I feel I might sound dumb if I try to interpret my natal chart. Like I wouldn't make sense at the moment since I only know a little about natal charts. When I read up on it I'm still confused because I don't even know what some of those words used mean, but I'll go to the beginner's guide a check out their instructions on reading your natal chart. I'm definitely trying to understand though. Okay, I'm going to go to astro.com and attach your suggested chart instead right away. Thanks for the link caprising and thanks for the replies from both you and Tanne so far. Any more replies? I'd really love to hear someone's views who is advanced as the other two posters above. Thanks.

Last edited:

french13

I'm still in questioning of when or if I will have children. I've been reading the beginner's guide here and I can tell it's going to take a while to figure it out on my own. If anyone else could be of any help I would deeply appreciate it. And to Tanne, what did you mean exactly by excess heat?

Tanne

Is your temparature higher than normal. Get a thermometer and check it. I had the opposite problem - my body was too cold and I could not conceive until I got it to 37 degrees. If it is too high then you need to eat cold food, drink cold drinks etc.

french13

thanks, I'll google that up. and yes he wants to have a baby....particularly a son, but I told him that we should be blessed with whatever gender we are given. My family is prone to having twins, but it's highly unlikely for that to happen since it's only from one side. Wouldn't that be a blessing in disguise. In the meantime, yeah I know it's going to be hard work....I've already given my party life up. I got tired of it anyways and now I just want to start a family. It seems like that's what I'm living for in life. For a child that hasn't even been conceived yet. I've always wanted children since I was younger, but it keeps growing more and more with every year passing by. I thank you alot for being concerned though. I know how hard it is just watching my mom taking care of my little sister and her telling me stories of how she took care of me (she had me when she was 15 and still made it through high school college, what a wonderful mother although I know it wasn't easy for her). I envy my friends who have babies, but they don't even want them. It irritates me how easy it was for someone who doesn't even want a child to have one, but for me who would give up everything for a child. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my future brings me. Thanks for the replies though. I do appreciate it.

Tanne

Hi

There are indications that you can a child at about 27. Don't rule out twins - although your 5th / 11th is not indicating it, the Moon (5th ruler) is in Pisces - so I would not rule it out.