Overlay current transits on natal chart

lenfries

Hi all. I've been searching for a way to get the lines of the transits to show on my natal chart. I usually use Astro.com and I don't believe they offer a way.
Is there any site or software that would provide a visual of the transits aspects on the natal chart? I'm a newbie and not a professional so hoping the solution would be cheap or free. :)

waybread

I am not familiar with available astrological software. If it were me, I would probably do the transits in the Astrodienst bi-wheel format, like a synastry chart, which would do some of what you want.

Or just print out the natal chart and draw in the transit aspect lines by hand.

(Low-tech, but hey.... )

Cruiser1

Hi all. I've been searching for a way to get the lines of the transits to show on my natal chart. Is there any site or software that would provide a visual of the transits aspects on the natal chart?

Indeed, any program or site which can display bi-wheels should be able to do what you want here. :smile: Just have your natal chart in one wheel, and the current date (for transits) in the other wheel. Aspect lines in the bi-wheel should be aspects between planets in the two charts, i.e. between transiting and natal planets. For example, below is how such a chart looks in free program Astrolog:

biwheel.png