Are we going to marry some day?

Hello guys. I am learning something about horary astrology, and i would like to know if we are going to marry someday?

Thxxxx!

Attachments

• 1100EB04-1F3B-4397-B113-C18F270097F1.jpg
    1100EB04-1F3B-4397-B113-C18F270097F1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Main significators separating - you've been as close to marriage as you can. Has there been any commitment made? Have you guys already talked about marriage? If yes, good. If not, I don't see a big commitment coming along the way in the foreseeable future.

There are some indicators positive for the relationship though - L7 in house 1, Moon-Venus wide trine, sun-moon square. There is a bond there. But marriage is a big commitment and for these to bring a fruitful outcome the main significators have to come together. We don't see them coming close here.

Amelia

Main significators separating - you've been as close to marriage as you can. Has there been any commitment made? Have you guys already talked about marriage? If yes, good. If not, I don't see a big commitment coming along the way in the foreseeable future.

There are some indicators positive for the relationship though - L7 in house 1, Moon-Venus wide trine, sun-moon square. There is a bond there. But marriage is a big commitment and for these to bring a fruitful outcome the main significators have to come together. We don't see them coming close here.

Amelia

Thank you very much Amelia!! He is my boyfriend and we already talked about marriage, but we dont think about this for a few months.. maybe one year or two. I would like to know if there are chances about our relationship lasts. Do you know if i should make another question more significant?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon, which rules the bf and is the engine of the chart, is not strong. Moon is moving away. Venus, natural significator of marriage, is not strong either. I am not seeing marriage. However, you will do just fine because Saturn is strongly placed.

Also, your question is well formulated and clear, so no, no further chart should be raised.

ameliaastrology

I see. Don't cast another chart; it won't be accurate. If you and your boyfriend have made your intentions clear to each other and you are already committed to getting married someday, this chart might have just shown that things will continue on that course. John Frawley said that, sometimes, an existing commitment/relationship isn't shown by an applying aspect, but instead, a separating one. This doesn't mean you won't get married. This shows that a commitment has already been made.

Also, there are secondary aspects at work. Sun/Moon is a favourable indicator, but be prepared for hiccups. Moon/Venus likewise. Weak but trine is a trine. These might show some future action. The chart isn't all negative from what you just told me.

Amelia

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Moon in the first house + close separating aspect of main significators was what got me puzzled and asking whether a commitment of some sort had already been made in the first place. Moon in your house shows that guy cares about you; he wants to be with you. I won't go as far as saying that he's in your pocket, but this is a positive sign that doesn't always show up in love charts.

Amelia

Last edited:
Moon in the first house + close separating aspect of main significators was what got me puzzled and asking whether a commitment of some sort had already been made in the first place. Moon in your house shows that guy cares about you; he wants to be with you. I won't go as far as saying that he's in your pocket, but this is a positive sign that doesn't always show up in love charts.

Amelia

thank you so much Amelia!

yes, we fell in love a year ago and from there we started planning a future together, a wedding. we really love each other and fight hard for each other. he is also a wonderful partner, takes care of me and protects me.

but I decided to ask this question because the future in general has always made me a little afraid of things going wrong.

as you said, our map may be a good thing or not, depending on the stage in which we are in the relationship.

we are in a moment where we make many plans together and we are determined to have a life together.

Hi,

Moon, which rules the bf and is the engine of the chart, is not strong. Moon is moving away. Venus, natural significator of marriage, is not strong either. I am not seeing marriage. However, you will do just fine because Saturn is strongly placed.

Also, your question is well formulated and clear, so no, no further chart should be raised.

hello aquarius, thank you also for being here.

do you believe that saturn can be a signifier of the future together?

aquarius7000

hello aquarius, thank you also for being here.

do you believe that saturn can be a signifier of the future together?
Saturn is your significator, not of marriage. That natural significator of marriage is Venus, which is weak in this chart.

Your question clearly pertained to marriage when you raised the chart, and the chart's answer to that is - marriage is unfortunately not the outcome of your current relationship as I see it.

ameliaastrology

Though the chart seems to have depicted the picture thus far, please don't let horary make the important decisions for you. Trust your thinking and feeling. If you really need to look deeper, have one or two reputable professionals look into your transits and progressions as well. You may bring this chart and state clearly that there is a commitment to marriage already in place, in case they want to look at it.

Wish you well.

Amelia

Last edited:
Though the chart seems to have depicted the picture thus far, please don't let horary make the important decisions for you. Trust your thinking and feeling. If you really need to look deeper, have one or two reputable professionals look into your transits and progressions as well. You may bring this chart and state clearly that there is a commitment to marriage already in place, in case they want to look at it.

Wish you well.

Amelia

Thank you, Amelia! You are so sweet!!

Ouranos

Your question is under the dominion of SaturnL1 (Stationary). Time, delay.
Moon's next aspect is a conjunction to Part of Marriage (Hermes) 17Aqu10 but trining Venus (slow about to turn Retrograde) Again delay.
Moon besieged between Saturn and Mars (unfavorable position)
Moon's last aspect frustration to Mars leaving Aquarius before it perfects. MarsL11 (hopes and wishes) L4 (end of the matter)
Finally, consultant judgment need to be taken lightly here as we are ruled by the MoonL7 and all the aforementioned.
Blessings
Ouranos

Your question is under the dominion of SaturnL1 (Stationary). Time, delay.
Moon's next aspect is a conjunction to Part of Marriage (Hermes) 17Aqu10 but trining Venus (slow about to turn Retrograde) Again delay.
Moon besieged between Saturn and Mars (unfavorable position)
Moon's last aspect frustration to Mars leaving Aquarius before it perfects. MarsL11 (hopes and wishes) L4 (end of the matter)
Finally, consultant judgment need to be taken lightly here as we are ruled by the MoonL7 and all the aforementioned.
Blessings
Ouranos

Thank you very much! But could you tell me more about these delays? It means there are no chances about progress?

Ouranos

Hello Ralmeida,
I am no expert in terms of timing and would not venture here with this chart and the condition of the MoonL7, the consultant, but maybe there are experts who would love to jump in.
But you can follow the path of Saturn and find key moments in your wish.
Saturn turned R on the day of your question
then
D Sept 30, 2021
R May 24, 2021
D Oct 12, 2021
And over the Part of Marriage in February 2022.

Kind regards,
Ouranos