Skin Problems

ezequiel

Friends, I would like to see whether astrology has an answer or see the cause of this problem I have for a long time. Like all teenagers had acne as a young man, but this was extended beyond adolescence and continues to this day .. Now is different to traditional acne, rosacea is also I appeared in recent years and have a very sensitive skin and dry, which affects me in all seasons .. I noticed through the years is something psychological, anxiety, stress, doubts, lows, affect me too much and the skin is the first to react to it .. antibiotics are almost like taking an aspirin, do not help me much, serve time, but after a while it stopped making effect, but I think they are something like a placebo .. I would like to take a look at my chart to see if you can find the cause or any evidence of this and if there is a way around this problem, thanks

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/astrow2gw01ddhp80152356.gif/

Frisiangal

Hi Ezequiel,
I have been reading up what rosacea actually involves to try to find an astrological comparison. There are a number of aspects which could be important.

As you say, Rosacea goes beyond the normal pimple stages of youth acne, which is a skin problem of a dermatalogical nature. Dermatology involves the sign Virgo and its ruler Mercury. I've long observed that the 9th house has associations with health issues rather than the physical disease/ disorders associated with the 6th house. I wonder if it is a coincidence that you have Virgo on your 9th house cusp, with its ruler, Mercury in the 11th house opposing Moon, ruler 7th house in the 6th house.

If it were a simple 'growing into manhood' thing, the acne would have long cleared up as the appropriate male hormones (Mars) did their job and took effect through the body. Mars conjunct Pluto can present deep emotional issues that may lie dormant (think of volcanoes!!) until the eruption occurs. You might also think of that in terms of the appeasement of anger and rage, as well as the male sexual appetite.

Rosacea is a skin problem that has taken on a chronic nature. This brings in Capricorn and its ruler Saturn that are always associated with long-term issues. On reading, rosacea can find a cause through heat, hormone, as well as acidic problems.

Is it coincidence that the two planets associated with the skin are in the fire sign Sagittarius??? The sign that lives for the fulfilment of its ideals? Saturn is also ruler of the Ascendant (physical appearance) and is associated with acidity in the body. Furthermore, Saturn is unaspected unless the influence of Chiron is considered, implying an imperfection one thinks and believes may physically work against relating to/with other people on a casual, everyday basis.

Mars-Pluto is a very volatile aspect that could find a necessity to be held in check by a Capricorn Sun, were it not for the fact that the planet Neptune may have dissolved any and all of Capricorn's barriers regarding self concern, self discipline and self protection, that keep all adverse influences in check. A 12th house Sun may not find it easy to readily associate with the 'the outer world' and could become a prisoner of its own delusions.

Although dermatological creams help for a while, I read that a healthy diet (Virgo influence) is a good manner to get rid of acidic problems in the body. E.g. more fresh vegetables and fruit than junk food.:wink: In a dry atmosphere (Capricorn), drinking sufficient distilled water to get rid of all toxic substances(Neptune) that otherwise remain (Capricorn!) in the body is also important.

The application of 'modern' health astrology works from the idea that unused energy has to find an outlet somewhere and does so through the physical body. This might also apply to energy that is used in a manner that is detriment to one's natural well-being. This means that mental and emotional issues that are not accepted and dealt with can relate to the onset of physical complaints.

You have a positive aspect in your nature working for you. Jupiter, ruler of natural good health, is well-aspected. It is now transiting in your 5th house. For several months you will be personally confronted with your own 'opposition issues'; the possible shortcomings that have tended to hold you back. Hopefully, you will be able to develop a more positive(Jupiter) frame of mind(Gemini) and a change of attitude(Uranus), that will
subsequently provide help in dealing with your skin issue.
Transit Saturn in Libra (also associated with 'the beauty of the skin') square your Ascendant has brought your concern regarding the complaint to your notice as a priority to be dealt with.
Transit Uranus in your third house (relating to people)square Sun-Neptune can also provide a change of heart and new start when outdated patterns are put aside.
Transit Neptune square Saturn will allow you to face and deal with any delusions that have affected you, as well as physically get rid of any and all 'poison' you may have carried around inside. That allows transit Pluto to complete the personal transition.

I hope this can provide enough information for you to think about what the astrological configurations mean, or have meant, in your chart, not only physically and circumstantially but also mentally and emotionally speaking.
Relationship issues do seem to play an important role.

Good luck to you.

ezequiel

Thanks for your opinion, with respect to the diet type, i have test a lot of foods but it doesnt has any relation with this problem in a significant way. The outlet of energy i have listen one time, but i try to do sports, walk, so there is an outlet of energy from my body.