skin cancer

light blu

On 27th of September I was diagnosed with rare and very agressive skin cancer with very bed forcast.Because it is so rare,a very good oncologist,whom I went to see told me on my visit,that he never deal with it,and probably not so many people locally deal with it and have positive result.He gave me another name,and I will see another doctor,but right now I am trying educate myself about my problem and treatment ,change my diet and attitude,and deal with it the best I can.
I was born in Ungvar,Ukraine,01.18.1968.,around 19.58 pm/+-5,10/I consider me as Leo 19.What is my forcast?

bubuza_dulce

This seems to be your chart. About the rest, I haven't really studied medical astrology so I don't really know. I wish you all the best.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_14_light_blu_hp.70879.1394.gif
    astro_w2at_14_light_blu_hp.70879.1394.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 34

Vista

On 27th of September I was diagnosed with rare and very agressive skin cancer with very bed forcast.Because it is so rare,a very good oncologist,whom I went to see told me on my visit,that he never deal with it,and probably not so many people locally deal with it and have positive result.He gave me another name,and I will see another doctor,but right now I am trying educate myself about my problem and treatment ,change my diet and attitude,and deal with it the best I can.
I was born in Ungvar,Ukraine,01.18.1968.,around 19.58 pm/+-5,10/I consider me as Leo 19.What is my forcast?

I am so sorry to hear this. Your natal Saturn is afflicted by Mars and Uranus. I see transiting Pluto is Squaring your natal Saturn which rule the skin. Next year i believe transiting Uranus will conjunct natal Saturn, this makes me think that an alternative form of medicine might be beneficial to you. Uranus rules "alternative means" which is why I am suggesting this. Now I am not medical astrologer nor do I claim this is the way to go verses traditional medicine, but it does seem to me that it could be helpful to you as additional route. I wish you the best!!

paraskeyh

Try olive leaves .Drink every day half cup of the juise that leaves make.Take the leaves and put them in a blender and you will see that they make a juice.If you want you add little water and it is ready for drink.Keep the rest of leaves in the fridge.Some people healed some other didnt see any difference at all.Keep on taking your medication and if you want you try this.You can drink a little bit for start and how its going.Remember you must keep the faith to your self,never give up.Believe that you are going to be healthy again, believe that you have nothing to fear and you will win this battle:smile:

Frisiangal

Hi,
What significant event occured during the period 2007/2008?

I ask because, during that period, the planets that coud be suggestive of an association with a predisposition to a skin disorder underwent activation.
Secondary progressed Sun, ruler Ascendant and physical constitution, was conjunct Mars opp. Moon-Jupiter,
Secondary progressed Mars was conjunct Saturn, ruler 6th house of physical disorders,
Secondary progressed Moon had worked its way through the 6th house, was in the 7th house, where it later conjoined Progressed Sun.

Moreover, progressed Venus (linked with the skin through rulership of Libra) in the 6th house had formed a difficult aspect with natal Pluto, with which it is natally linked anyway.

The positions of Mars and Saturn have a similar theme. They can be suggestive of a lack of positive initiative taking, be non-aggressive,
keep one's temper, remain cool, calm, submissive and accepting of all that occurs, in compliance with the positive thick-skinned Capricorn will.

The period in question might just have seen events that broke the strong and determined will. Transit Saturn had crossed the Leo Ascendant and would move into Virgo, adding its weight of dealing with a difficult situation. It would pick up on Venus-Pluto-Uranus, as well as natal Sun as it went. Financial as well as one's personal values of worth might have come under scrutiny and given cause for concern, whereby Virgo's strong associations with physical health could have undergone the stress and strain that is too often the instigator of physical dis-order.

To overcome aggressiveness, it may be necessary to apply it one's self. To find the energy that will create incentive and assertiveness to take action, ease friction, and DO something for one's self. Transit Pluto to Mars, Saturn, Moon-Jupiter could provide the willpower to do so, whereby life can take a new turn for the better.

Last edited: