Will i win a huge amount of money in lottery on 21.12.19?

Inquisag

Okay. So if you were able to predict your friend's winnings and used the 11th house, then the 11th house does work as an indicator of winning in horary charts.

Applying this to Darkgirl's question, she will win as her ruler makes a sextile to the ruler of 11 (Moon), but it won't be a huge amount as Mercury is retrograde. I think Moon's sextile to Neptune adds luck to this scenario as well.

Regarding Jupiter in your chart, do you have a day chart or a night chart? (Chris Brennan's video)

Darkgirl

Banned
Okay. So if you were able to predict your friend's winnings and used the 11th house, then the 11th house does work as an indicator of winning in horary charts.

Applying this to Darkgirl's question, she will win as her ruler makes a sextile to the ruler of 11 (Moon), but it won't be a huge amount as Mercury is retrograde. I think Moon's sextile to Neptune adds luck to this scenario as well.

Regarding Jupiter in your chart, do you have a day chart or a night chart? (Chris Brennan's video)

Or it goes as far it comes. In my natal chart? My sun is in 8th house and Jupiter too.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Or it goes as far it comes. In my natal chart?

My sun is in 8th house and Jupiter too.
with regard to the natal chart
keep in mind as well at all times
that horary and electional astrology are below natal on an hierarchy of charts
and so
when apparently amazing "transits" appear
UNLESS
"a huge amount of money won on the lottery/gambling et al"
is promised in a natal chart :smile:
those amazing transits are not a guarantee of a win

Aria Venue

oh no Inquisag you misinterpreted what i said here...i look 11 th house when the question has to do with lottery..as in this case.Bets or sports events are another thing...Gambling is often regarded as a 5th-house activity....though the point at issue is the profit to be made;not if I'll have a good time while i am betting ....The bet is a contest between you and the bookmaker, so he is your enemy (7th house) and his money is his 2nd, which is the radical 8th. It is his money that you want, so success will be shown by an aspect between Lord 8 and either Lord 1 and his co-significator moon if it's not already occupied by Lord 8...at least normally...and also there are rules related to sports events who have nothing to do with basic traditional horary rules...so in events sports games....FORGET ESSENTIAL DIGNITY
FORGET ACCIDENTAL DIGNITY
FORGET RECEPTIONS
So each time i have to judge my testimony regarding all the considerations ...is this an horary question related to a bet that i want to cast? has the querent already cast the bet and he's asking because he might want to cash out his money before the end of the game? he asks about a specific game as whether to bet...or multiple ones?....etc

Inquisag

Oh! Aria Venue, thanks for clearing that up for me. I will test Frawley's method when I am presented with another opportunity.

Darkgirl, you have a day placement for Jupiter, but you would have to be very careful. I am thinking waiting around 6 months to win a pittance from a lottery would be a waste of time for you. Perhaps, if you consider letting go of the idea of winning money and explore the positive possibilities of your 8th house placements, you will have more money than you can think to do anything with. Double emphasis on positive.

I have Mars and Moon in the 8th. Both are involved in t-squares with two other money houses (2 & 11). My Jupiter is in the 2nd house, but in a night chart. If you have hard aspects to your Sun and Jupiter, we could probably trade stories about one or both of our parents.

Darkgirl

Banned
Unfortunately I don't have feel my Jupiter in 8th house. I don't get a good job l. No good payment, long distance to work,

No good job, no boyfriend and also no other luck at the moment (since last year,) and I hate my life at the moment

Inquisag

I'm sorry to see that.

If you post your natal chart in the "other Astrology" section, I will see if I can assist you with pulling some positives from that Jupiter placement.

Darkgirl

Banned
I'm sorry to see that.

If you post your natal chart in the "other Astrology" section, I will see if I can assist you with pulling some positives from that Jupiter placement.

I think I know why at the moment Jupiter transit is not bring me luck instead he is in my 2nd house and oppose all my planets in 8th house and progr. Sun is opposite natal sun

A picture of natal chart and transit is here

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=961420#post961420

Inquisag

There is a lot of transformative potential in your chart. Beyonce has Pluto conjunct the AC too. My suggestions: 1. Take as much time as you can and make a note of what happened with your Pluto transits. It will give you some idea of how to handle your coming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction. 2. Find out what your profected planet is for this period and make note of what has happened in past years (https://youtu.be/A_Vw0uy1mtM). 3. Read Lois Rodden's book - Money. How to Find it with Astrology. 4. Avoid loans. Never borrow or co-sign for more than you can comfortably repay. 5. Always pay your taxes on time. If you ever become self-employed, set aside the money for your taxes and don't spend it. 6. Develop your focus and discipline.

Hello
on 21th of December Jupitertransit (ruler of 2nd house in 8th house) will conjunct Uranus (ruler of 4th house in 2nd house) in house 2.

Is it possible to get a sudden gain regarding winning in lottery?

Venus as ruler of the 2nd house is only making bad aspect to mars ruler of the 8th house.

No?

Thank you very much

Where do you live?