Chiron in Leo 1st house - Not confortable in my own skin

AstroAndreea

Hello everyone! I have a question about Chiron in Leo, house 1. But until then i want to tell you about myself.
I will attach my Natal Chart here for you to look- https://ibb.co/mXcFsx
I'm a newbie in astrology and I was fascinated by Chiron's story. I even found why I am so complexed about my appearence.
From what videos I've watched from astrologers and from the information I read from various sources I came to a conclusion. In my Natal Chart it looks like Chiron has a big problem with physical appearance.
This position of Chiron makes me a person who is not comfortable in his own skin, very complex with the physical appearance that always wants perfection and changes to look good. As a look I am slim fit, height 1.68 m, hair is like a lion's hair and my face is ok. Even though many people said that I am beautiful as I am and made me feel good for a short time there is an obsession to be perfect, and I'm glad I realized that but not really that I am a superficial person and care only about look , and that for many things but I feel like always trying to help others and when it comes to me i want to be perfect too so somehow i search to look good always to be confident. I am not that sure, I have a battle inside of me, sometimes I look in the mirror and I agree that I am beautiful but still not perfect and I'm trying to hard to be even i KNOW perfection is impossible... but i feel that people always judge me everytime ... I guess this happens because of some traumas i had implanted from childhood time, from kindergarden, school....when other kids maybe bullied me. So what i'm telling you right now is even hard to admit. I feel that if I look perfect, no one will try to tell the bad things about me, my chest, my nose my everything.
I'm not a superficial person as a human but this make me want that perfection. For example I'm not into TOO MANY SURGERIES like many plastic stars that are on TV, but if i can do something to look good i would DO IT TOO, even a surgery but always something that looks decent not extreme and vulgar. I feel complex in the chest area.... I don't like my breasts that are too small and maybe I do not feel that feminine and make me want an implant. I had an aesthetic surgery at my nose, I didn't really have the courage until I had to do it anyway due to a problem when I was in hospital and took advantage of this opportunity to make it different and after that my life really changed a lot, I felt better and had courage to do many things and even date someone for real even the result was not PERFECT BUT I really changed my attitude, I was more confident, i felt better even the surgery wasn't what i expected, but still satisfied that was better than before.
I'm extremist I know... don't tell me but if I had the chance to have a surgery again at my nose I would do it. Is anyone here who is fighting this?
What do you think about Chiron in Leo in 1st house. I actually search for spirituality and try to help others.
Can you give an advice? If I want this implant surgery, when can I do it or it is too risky for me? I wonder ... I hope you will not judge me that hard!!
I just wanted to be sincere with you. If i would have the breast surgery i would choose something decent, only to give me that confidence that i feel better.

Last edited:

annsolange

I feel you so much on this. I am a Leo with chiron on my ascendant in Taurus. When I realized this my entire life of diets and eating disorder flashed before my eyes. And I realized I ended up working in fashion because I was trying so hard to "fix" my looks and hide my body. But I also realized that Chiron was a healer, an astrologer and a botanist. So maybe consider healing that aspect of yourself and then using it to help others, like young girls. PS I look like a lion too.

InfoOverload2

Looking over your chart, you're on the right path.

You're a realist. Be safe in your surgeries...and know that your appearance only matters in this realm of reality. It's very rare that people are truly unattractive, but standards exist everywhere. With Leo in the first, and Sun in the 10th, I understand your drive to improve yourself to feel more comfortable within the standards of this world.

If you have specific questions let me know, but from what I can tell, your mentality is spot on

AstroAndreea

Looking over your chart, you're on the right path.

If you have specific questions let me know, but from what I can tell, your mentality is spot on

Yes, I have:

1. If I were to do this surgery, when should I do it? When would it be safer for me?

I forgot to mention that when I had total anesthesia for my nose surgery, I woke up harder from anesthesia, I only woke up when my mother cried out to me. That makes me think it's a problem with anesthesia and I'm afraid to do it again. Is anesthesia dangerous for me? Where in my chart can I see this? In 6 th house where is neptune?

2.Could I do two things in parallel or should I focus on one thing? ( in career)
I must say this: since I discovered astrology I fell in love with this, I am involved in a beginner course and it's the one that gives me the greatest satisfaction right now, to understand me better and the others... although I have a business now, a children's playground, spa party thing, which is still at the beginning because in my country is not that popular this kind of playground. My work was involved with enetertaing kids so I wanted to grow so i made this Spa party thing... now I like when my clients are very satisfied, they like the location, always amazed by the concept and the fun offered and though it's hard for me to get the rent somehow I want to keep it BUT since I discoverd Astrology this was my dream, and now that I have it looks so hard to have it and my dream is now Astrology. I put all my soul there in my location but at the same time I want to reach a great astrological level. I want to keep them both even when it's hard with my business I feel like I want to close it and live with less stress. Again seeing the happiness and the satisfaction of the children and their parents makes me somehow continue and I have a pride that i can't let this down because it's the best ( only 2 playgrounds as mine but mine is bigger and beautiful). Again it's a battle inside me. The worst part in this business is that I must work in weekend and i have days when i think I want to have a normal program as the other people. What should I do?

Waiting for your response.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Yes, I have:

1. If I were to do this surgery, when should I do it? When would it be safer for me?

I forgot to mention that when I had total anesthesia for my nose surgery, I woke up harder from anesthesia, I only woke up when my mother cried out to me. That makes me think it's a problem with anesthesia and I'm afraid to do it again. Is anesthesia dangerous for me? Where in my chart can I see this? In 6 th house where is neptune?

2.Could I do two things in parallel or should I focus on one thing? ( in career)
I must say this: since I discovered astrology I fell in love with this, I am involved in a beginner course and it's the one that gives me the greatest satisfaction right now, to understand me better and the others... although I have a business now, a children's playground, spa party thing, which is still at the beginning because in my country is not that popular this kind of playground. My work was involved with enetertaing kids so I wanted to grow so i made this Spa party thing... now I like when my clients are very satisfied, they like the location, always amazed by the concept and the fun offered and though it's hard for me to get the rent somehow I want to keep it BUT since I discoverd Astrology this was my dream, and now that I have it looks so hard to have it and my dream is now Astrology. I put all my soul there in my location but at the same time I want to reach a great astrological level. I want to keep them both even when it's hard with my business I feel like I want to close it and live with less stress. Again seeing the happiness and the satisfaction of the children and their parents makes me somehow continue and I have a pride that i can't let this down because it's the best ( only 2 playgrounds as mine but mine is bigger and beautiful). Again it's a battle inside me. The worst part in this business is that I must work in weekend and i have days when i think I want to have a normal program as the other people. What should I do?

Waiting for your response.

Hey hun - I can't answer the first question. I would try asking around on different forums about it...but in the end consulting a medical doctor.

For your last question
- You have Mars in the 12th house, your serious interest in astrology/occult like things makes perfect sense
- You have Gemini in the 11th house - The 11th house is the house of friends, associations, organizations, and Gemini is a jack of all trades. You always want to go with what is natural and manageable for you..Gemini is the grand multi tasker. I would say maybe prioritize your goals/interests and go from there.
- Your work with children is destined! You have your Moon in the 4th house (excellent placement..the Moon rules the 4th house, and it's the house of the mother), and your North Node is the 5th house of children, romance, creativity, and fun.
- With sun, and mercury in the 10th house, and gemini in the 11th house, again, you can be involved with different organizations/projects. Leo is the ring leader.
- As far as studying astrology, You have Aries in the 9th house, with Venus, the 9th house is the house of "higher learning" and it's natural ruler is Mars, which is in your 12th house. Do you see the connection?
The only thing to watch for or research is "Venus opposite Jupiter" or "3rd house vs 9th house aspects. Or even make a separate post on here asking someone about it (I don't have anything on this). It's the only aspect that might bring forth a little struggle or may require you to make changes.

Any other questions? I really love your chart!

AstroAndreea

Hey hun - I can't answer the first question. I would try asking around on different forums about it...but in the end consulting a medical doctor.

For your last question
- You have Mars in the 12th house, your serious interest in astrology/occult like things makes perfect sense
- You have Gemini in the 11th house - The 11th house is the house of friends, associations, organizations, and Gemini is a jack of all trades. You always want to go with what is natural and manageable for you..Gemini is the grand multi tasker. I would say maybe prioritize your goals/interests and go from there.
- Your work with children is destined! You have your Moon in the 4th house (excellent placement..the Moon rules the 4th house, and it's the house of the mother), and your North Node is the 5th house of children, romance, creativity, and fun.
- With sun, and mercury in the 10th house, and gemini in the 11th house, again, you can be involved with different organizations/projects. Leo is the ring leader.
- As far as studying astrology, You have Aries in the 9th house, with Venus, the 9th house is the house of "higher learning" and it's natural ruler is Mars, which is in your 12th house. Do you see the connection?
The only thing to watch for or research is "Venus opposite Jupiter" or "3rd house vs 9th house aspects. Or even make a separate post on here asking someone about it (I don't have anything on this). It's the only aspect that might bring forth a little struggle or may require you to make changes.

Any other questions? I really love your chart!

Yes, I see the connections. About Venus opposite jupiter - 3rd vs 9th someone said about my singing ability, high pitch that I truly have but others things made me give up on singing career... I'll try to figure out more about what you said. Thank you!
What can you say more about my chart? you were right about all you wrote. I don't have an idea what to ask now but I want to find some answers about surgery and what can cause to myself. At the last surgery, my doctor asked me if I practice any kind of sports, and I didn't... only gym but not in that time. Somehow my pulse is lower.

PS: About connection, I have Moon in Scorpio in 4th house and I ALWAYS lived near the water. I was born in Constanta, which is a seaside town, my home was very close to the Black Sea and then when I moved to the capital, I sit beside a lake. See? I always have the home next to a water, the moon in the water sign. Also my home was always unstable...I moved from house to house, but always stayed near the water.

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Yes, I see the connections. About Venus opposite jupiter - 3rd vs 9th someone said about my singing ability, high pitch that I truly have but others things made me give up on singing career... I'll try to figure out more about what you said. Thank you!
What can you say more about my chart? you were right about all you wrote. I don't have an idea what to ask now but I want to find some answers about surgery and what can cause to myself. At the last surgery, my doctor asked me if I practice any kind of sports, and I didn't... only gym but not in that time. Somehow my pulse is lower.

PS: About connection, I have Moon in Scorpio in 4th house and I ALWAYS lived near the water. I was born in Constanta, which is a seaside town, my home was very close to the Black Sea and then when I moved to the capital, I sit beside a lake. See? I always have the home next to a water, the moon in the water sign. Also my home was always unstable...I moved from house to house, but always stayed near the water.

Yes - Moon in Scorpio 4th house, it's almost like you HAVE to be near water to keep your sanity. It's soothing.

Thinking more on the 3rd/9th house, I think it speaks more about how you process or prioritize things around you. The 3rd house, where your Jupiter is, is a personal house. So here, you find comfort in concerns about your immediate or personal journey/issues/thoughts. With the 9th house, Venus, you also have within a capacity and love of universal principles like astrology, like spirituality..a love of huge ideas that affect everyone. So this aspect of Jupiter being opposite your Venus, may speak to the journey of just learning to balance and merge your thinking so that it operates on universal concepts, but also not denying your personal happiness and balance you get from Jupiter in the 3rd house/ personal views. It's an interesting placement!