Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

Have a nice day everyone! :biggrin:
I love music and singing, writing and composing music. I want to ask, is there a talent in my horoscope for music and singing? Anything that would suggest a career and was good for work on the stage? I will be very grateful for the answer. Thank you! Among other things, I love foreign lands and I want to travel, which I may have in the horoscope, so it would fit for it. :innocent:

My chart and everything is HERE. :)

(I was born 19.10.2001, 12:49 am., in Jilemnice, Czech Republic)

horoscope-chart1-700__radix_19-10-2001_12-49.png

2298f0a85c9c330de065a19732b7240b6ae5d4e1.png

Last edited:

muchacho

I don't see the music connection but I do see the foreign lands/travel connection: Sagittarius rising, Moon and Jupiter exchanging signs, Sun 9th lord (whole sign).

Inwonderland

well your favorite hobby is ready and cooking
maybe you're good at something like fashion, make up or modelling maybe?

Capricorn and mars in 2nd house it means horrible voice :surprised:

5th house ruler in 9th house hmm your hobby requires traveling, studying, or something like philosophy?
yea maybe you're good at writing, but about what? can't decide
poetry, love songs or just like I saide philosophy.

that what I've got:happy:

Okay, fashion and modeling I like, but cooking I don't like nor reading too much. I like writing and traveling, but I do not like studying, at least not at school. And yes, philosophy is fine. But it does not seem to me that I would have a horrible voice or I don't know. And thank you. :)

Hi Kate,
I can confirm that you have exceptional talent in music, singing and composition.
These matters have nothing to do with "Capricorn and Mars in the second house," I can assure you of that... 
What music in the chart relates to are the aspects of Mercury, Pallas and Neptune.
Mercury rules singing and the act of being a musician. Pallas rules anything that is logical and sequential, including musical composition. And Neptune, as you may know, is the overall boss of "creativity".
In general terms, the more aspects you have back to these planets by other planets in your chart, the more power, ability and larger "operational area" you have in relation to the subject.
In the geocentric longitudes, you have a large grouping of planets from 13.1 to 17.7 degrees. There's much "gold" here.
With Pallas having the highest numerical value, the grouping that involves Pallas, and therefore musical composition, also involves: Ceres, Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn.
Coming from the lowest numerical value, we get a larger grouping that is Vesta, Pluto, Juno, Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter and Ceres.
What this suggests is your composing skills (Pallas) will function differently from your singing skills (Mercury).
If we look at the basic quality of voice, you have the important planet for "power" in the synch, which is Pluto. Many famous singers have the Pluto aspect to Mercury in either their geocentric or heliocentric chart. Pluto's presence in the voice can easily be heard. We are talking Chaka Khan, Celine Dion, Grace Davies, David Byron and Gregory Porter to name a few.
You also have a very tight aspect between Mercury and Jupiter, which is great. In Magi Astrology, the combination of Jupiter and Pluto in a synch is the so-called "super success" energy, so that's available regarding singing for you. But as has been mentioned in this thread, success in music requires hard work. Lots of it.

Another interesting aspect in your geo chart is the trine between Venus and Neptune, where the Jupiter/Chiron midpoint is closely conjunct Venus. This says you can have a successful career (Jupiter/Chiron) in beautiful (Venus) creativity (Neptune). At the moment, you can think of that as a creative booster energy that's lying in wait, ready to become activated. A two-planet-and-a-midpoint aspect doesn't mean too much by itself, but the combination of Venus and Neptune holds awesome creative power that can be activated in combination with another chart. If you partner up with a person whose chart links into this positively, if you sign a contract or launch a recording that ties into this aspect.... a similar construct actually applied to Jimmy Page and the launch of the Led Zeppelin I album. In his natal chart his Jupiter/Chiron midpoint also points to "a promise" that was realised but the launch of that record in the USA on 12 January 1969.

Then if we look at the geocentric declinations, you have an important synch here also, which is Juno parallel Pallas, with both of them contra-parallel Mercury. So here we have an additional connection between singing (Mercury) and composition (Pallas) -this time mixed in with Juno.

Now swapping to the heliocentric dimension, starting with the latitudes. Here you have some fantastic creative aspects. Jupiter and Neptune are both parallel earth and this holds potential for creative (Neptune) success (Jupiter). Mercury is contra-parallel Uranus, which helps with fame (Uranus) in music (Mercury).

Then if we go into the Zodiac 7 realm (which is comprised by the 7th harmonic aspects, and which has been found to be important) we find an awesome structure that's comprised of Mercury, Venus, Pluto and Neptune. Now you have "astrological license" to have a beautiful (Venus) powerful (Pluto) and creative (Neptune) voice (Mercury). This is outstanding and it also holds a lot of financial power, as Venus, Neptune and Pluto all have bearing on finances. Good work !!

So, that's a quick look at your chart. There is one more thing I'd like to discuss, it's not technically a weakness, but more of a sub-optimal factor. It's another structure that can become a massive advantage for you.
But to summarise, you have the astrological potential for a rewarding career in singing, composition and music.

And yes, as Mercury also rules both writing and travel it's only natural these will both be interestes of yours.

I have no words. Thank you so much Svencanz. Your words gave me a lot. Music is my life and it's been stronger lately. Of course, I know that everything is hard work and nothing is free. I just did not want to be naive in the belief that music could really be for me. But I also want to ask - what is the thing you want to talk about? I do not care how, if you want, send a private message. Anyway, thank you again once again, I appreciate the answers. PS: When you wrote that creative power could be activated in combination with another chart, maybe I know what a person it is - or will be. Or I'm just crazy.

Svencanz

Hi Kate,
It's mainly Chiron that I am thinking of. Chiron rules career, charisma and other good things...
I see places in your chart where Chiron and its aspects can be optimised, and this would occur in combination with another chart.
By working with the right person or launching something on the right date.
I am removing myself from this forum and it would therefore be best if we can take the rest of this conversation off-line, so to speak.

muchacho

Mercury rules singing and the act of being a musician... And Neptune, as you may know, is the overall boss of "creativity"....

And yes, as Mercury also rules both writing and travel it's only natural these will both be interestes of yours.

I have no words. Thank you so much Svencanz. Your words gave me a lot. Music is my life and it's been stronger lately. Of course, I know that everything is hard work and nothing is free. I just did not want to be naive in the belief that music could really be for me. But I also want to ask - what is the thing you want to talk about? I do not care how, if you want, send a private message. Anyway, thank you again once again, I appreciate the answers. PS: When you wrote that creative power could be activated in combination with another chart, maybe I know what a person it is - or will be. Or I'm just crazy.
Venus rules singing, not Mercury. The Sun rules creativity, not Neptune. Mercury only rules local travel, not foreign travel (which you are interested in). [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: