Are dragons the most powerful, lovely, Incredible animal sign to have?

red

Yes they are absolutely the most powerful, lovely, incredible animal sign to have.

Why? Because I'm one. Fire dragon.

I got one tattooed on my left calf.

But I have no aries on the ascendant, I'm a cap rising, with a leo stellium.

katydid

Yes they are absolutely the most powerful, lovely, incredible animal sign to have.

Why? Because I'm one. Fire dragon.

I got one tattooed on my left calf.

But I have no aries on the ascendant, I'm a cap rising, with a leo stellium.

Dragons ROCK. My husband and I are both Water Dragons. Our firstborn is also a Dragon---Earth Dragon of 88. Our daughter is a rabbit---good thing she gets along well with Dragons..:love:

red

Dragons ROCK. My husband and I are both Water Dragons. Our firstborn is also a Dragon---Earth Dragon of 88. Our daughter is a rabbit---good thing she gets along well with Dragons..:love:

Okay :)

That's nice, but who is the slightly dominant one between hubby and you?

katydid

Okay :)

That's nice, but who is the slightly dominant one between hubby and you?

It depends. He is an Aries, and the breadwinner, and the father of our kids...so he has the final word.

However, I am a Scorpio, the housewife, who is the power behind the scenes. :whistling:

When we disagree on something big, sometimes he gets his way, but other times I get mine. I think we compromise.

Luney

They sure are! My little boy is a Scorpio Dragon 2002 (not sue what element)
Wow.. I'm not sure what is more dominant The Dragon or the Scorpio.
But he's soo Loving . Clever, and witty.
Imaginative, independent. His Kindy teacher says "Hes' my Conundrum"!
So much passion and fiery. Emotional, sensitive and loves having lots of friends. So me Scorpio Fire horse and little Scorpio Dragon ..
Never a dull Moment!:biggrin:

Luiso

Your question is typical of a Dragon. They are egocentric and narcissistic, they think they are very special beings, but I will tell you something, the dragon is the only imaginary animal in Chinese astrology, a drawing, only.

Andrea_

I might not help much with breaking the mould of preconceived ideas here (the ones that go like: "you can't do x because you're an Earth Sheep!" or "poor behavior, just as it was expected of a fire tiger") BUT my brother is a Metal Dragon (born in 2000 in June). He is national champion in Judo in my country and not only, and at 15 years old he has already been to train at the only Judo academy in the world (in Japan) with his federation. He has so much energy.

Meanwhile, I'm much less into physical activities and more into mental/spiritual pursuits (Wood Pig) and Capricorn. But I like activity and have traveled as well. We both have our strong points and flaws.

Funny thing: He is Dragon born at Pig hour, and I am Pig born at Dragon hour :). Guess we can both fly.

Last edited:

katydid

But that's your family. Of course they are to you. For myself, It's a personal thing. I can't stand dragons much, except if it was my own child :happy:

But they are both very trustworthy towards others, as well. My son has the highest security level one can attain in this country. To get that, the FBI did an extensive background check, interviewing all of his bosses since he was a teen. They personally spoke to all of his old girlfriends and neighbors and childhood friends and college friends---asking for any dirt or negative incidents---he passed totally. :rightful: