Child's health

curiousgal

Thank you Sir for your advice.
More tests going on...blood work, nerve conduction study, more genetic testing...prior to the surgery....still looking for answers

curiousgal

Hello everyone, just wanted to provide an update regarding my daughter's health.

In Feb 2014, we got the results of the Whole Exome Sequencing Genetic tests (exhaustive genetic testing) which too came back negative. Her nerve conduction study was normal. She had a blood test for another disorder in April and that came back negative too. So now, per the Geneticist as well as the Developmental pediatrician, the only thing left to do is a muscle biopsy. We just met my daughter's neurologist earlier this week and she was of the opinion that since my daughter has breathing issues which could complicate matters when under anesthesia, she wanted to hold off on the biopsy...for a couple of reasons (1) As my daughter grows big, her airway will expand, her lungs will get stronger and she might tolerate anesthesia better (2) Even if they diagnose, they say they do not have a cure for hypotonia. So basically, there's no hurry. So now, we just have an EEG to schedule while we wait for some more time

But the best part is that when the neurologist tapped my daughter's knee to check for reflex, she could feel it this time. She mentioned that she could now feel a very good Plantar Reflex too! Yeah!!! She had zilch last september when checked by the doctors then. So the muscle tone has just slightly improved.

Also, at her last visit at the opthalmologist, he was extremely pleased with the vision improvements my daughter made (My daughter has cortical visual impairment). He mentioned that he thinks that my daughter's brain must be making new connections now because she sees a lot better now than earlier.

She is much more alert now, is a very happy child and has the best of the smiles! She is trying to roll both ways, her neck is getting stronger and on tummy time, she is able to lift it and is getting better with each passing day.

So yeah definitely, she is still not there yet....but making steady progress. All her doctors, therapists are now amazed at how she is improving albeit slowly. Her therapists have even mentioned that though her tone is extremely low, they are pleasantly surprised and amazed at how she is still able to move her hands and legs.

I'm hoping that the Jupiter Transit into Cancer will help her better and most importantly, she will come out of her Ashtama Shani period with the upcoming Saturn transit in November. I have my fingers crossed for whatever is in store for us, but I have to admit, am happy and excited with the minor improvements that my daughter has made. :happy:

curiousgal

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to provide a quick update regarding my daughter's health.

We finally got her Spinal Tap and Muscle Biopsy Tests done.

Spinal Tap test results indicated that she has slightly low 5-MTHF levels (very very minute though) for which a folate supplement has been recommended.

Muscle biopsy test results indicated some abnormalities in the muscle but nothing conclusively could be derived from the results.

So right now, we still do not have an answer as to what is the reason for the medical complexities that my daughter has.

Re-run of genetic testing (with inputs from spinal tap test results + muscle biopsy test results) has been ordered again the results of which will come only in the 2nd half of the year.

My daughter's general health is ok, she is slowly improving, but no major milestones reached yet.

Still hoping for a miracle.

Regards

mathur_dinesh

I have examined your chart.
The Sun owns the fifth house and it is associated with Saturn and Mercury. Ketu projects aspect to this combination from the twelfth house.
The placement of Saturn in Cancer is highly adverse to your child. It is associated with Mercury and the Sun.
The major-period of Rahu is going on in your chart. Rahu is under aspect of Saturn in the chart. Rahu gives rise to illnesses that are very difficult to diagnose and treat.
Rahu is in transit in Virgo till 8/January/2016. This is the house of Mercury. It will enter Leo thereafter. That is the house of the Sun.
The major-period of Rahu ends on 7/Feb/2017 and that of Jupiter starts. Jupiter is a highly favourable planet for you.
During its major-period Rahu meets Jupiter in February 2016 and the adverse impact of Rahu starts reducing.
I should expect a change for the better to start showing in the child from February 2016. There will be a setback after Jupiter separates from Rahu but matters would improve with the start of Jupiter major-period.
Please drop a few grains of black sesamum (kala til) in water on every Saturday evening while reciting a mantra for Saturn to propitiate this planet.
Please offer water to the rising Sun on every Sunday.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated

Madam,

mer asc lord gemini debilated watery pisces, emotional-confused.

gemini represents neck, chest, arms - lord mer weak, opp retro sat virgo.

navamsa has asc lord mer elevated, sat elevated both natal-navamsa although retro.
would guess scope for things to sustain and improve over time and not worsen hopefully.
retro sat delaying results.

mer relates to nervous system/communication signalling, speech/tongue, etc.
sat relates to bones, nervous system.

ketu transit mer-pisces since mid-014 till end 015, prone to pain-injury-surgery, feet, knees, etc,
may donate 1.25kg white til once a month thurs late evening at shirdisaibaba temple.

jup transit elevated cancer debilated aspect cap 8th impacting knees, urological issues-intestine etc,
jup turns direct cancer come April 2nd wk aspecting capricorn further till mid-july
hope jup cancer trine aspect scorpio 6th for health contains the stress,
jup trine aspect ketu pisces protective till mid-july.

sun-jup aries and sat libra too in opp, sun-sat great enemies, jup-sat opp miscalculations-misjudgments.

2016 ketu transit acq 11th pain-injury-surgery related to arms-shoulders-lower legs-sciatica etc,
may perform japa for airy ketu then, prayers to Lord Hanuman tues mornings, red flowers.

rahu 6th debilated scorpio difficulty in diagnosis. scorpio aspected by own mars,
debilation cancelled leading to gradual-slow growth/resolution possibly.

rahu scorpio 6th relates to urological issues/intestinal matters, toxicity, etc.
may be could check for urine infection, blood creatinine levels etc impacting kidneys.
venus-ketu opposite/kidneys.

since last nov sat for 2.5yrs transit enemy sign scorpio 6th over natal debilated rahu impacting health, to care.
sat-ketu opp prone to pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-kidneys etc.

for transit sat-rahu scorpio 6th house for health, once a month float over flowing river,
whole unpeeled coconut, 1.25kgs whole black uraddal, tues late evening after sunet.
visit Mata Mahakali temple enroute, offer small packet of kumkum.

offer karpoor arathy to Mata Mahakali at the alter at home,
daily late evening. and light sesme oil lamp. observe fast sat evenings.

jup dasa unfriendly with gemini asc till sept 015, jup-sat opp, inclined to suggest
take appropriate medical measures avoiding miscalculations-misjudgments in the process
double checking on diagnosis, prescriptions, etc
not merely assuming things, going for valid expert opinion.

could light cow ghee diya and offer yellow flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings,
pray to saint of your faith say, Shirdisaibaba, for jup blessings. visit Baba temple thurs.
jup nakshatra lord, opp sat.

19yrs sat dasa follows come mid-oct or so, sat elevated libra 5th and vargottami,
good for education, prosperity, etc, but jup-sat opp, sat semi-friendly with gemini asc.
sat debilated aspect over jup-aries impacting head-liver etc.

repeat TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA, visit Ramalaya friday mornings.

GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

hope updated generic observations-remedies help, take stock.

Last edited:

curiousgal

I have examined your chart.
The Sun owns the fifth house and it is associated with Saturn and Mercury. Ketu projects aspect to this combination from the twelfth house.
The placement of Saturn in Cancer is highly adverse to your child. It is associated with Mercury and the Sun.
The major-period of Rahu is going on in your chart. Rahu is under aspect of Saturn in the chart. Rahu gives rise to illnesses that are very difficult to diagnose and treat.
Rahu is in transit in Virgo till 8/January/2016. This is the house of Mercury. It will enter Leo thereafter. That is the house of the Sun.
The major-period of Rahu ends on 7/Feb/2017 and that of Jupiter starts. Jupiter is a highly favourable planet for you.
During its major-period Rahu meets Jupiter in February 2016 and the adverse impact of Rahu starts reducing.
I should expect a change for the better to start showing in the child from February 2016. There will be a setback after Jupiter separates from Rahu but matters would improve with the start of Jupiter major-period.
Please drop a few grains of black sesamum (kala til) in water on every Saturday evening while reciting a mantra for Saturn to propitiate this planet.
Please offer water to the rising Sun on every Sunday.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking time and analyzing the chart.
However, am a little confused. Dont we have to look at the native's chart for a clearer picture? The reason I'm asking is because you mentioned that you looked at my chart, but it is my daughter who has medical issues.
Would mother's chart too provide so much indepth detail about the health of a child? Why not look at the child's chart instead?

Thanks and Regards

curiousgal

hope updated generic observations-remedies help, take stock.

Hello Sir,

Yet again, thank you very much for providing updated observations/remedies. Your inputs are highly appreciated. I do not live in India and the temple in our town may not allow me to do all the remedies that you mentioned, but I will try to follow whatever is possible.

With regards to your observations, though so far nothing related to kidneys have been found, but certain tests related to the liver showed slight abnormalities. We have repeated tests for the liver and are waiting for the same.

Also, as mentioned earlier, she has already undergone a surgery, so am hoping that she wouldn't need another one in the near future because in her case, surgeries involve lot of risk to her breathing.

We've also been told that as days progress the risk of osteoporosis in her limbs would increase since she doesnt have any weight bearing whatsoever. She has also been indicated as having the risk of getting fractures in her arms/legs for the same reason. We therefore try and take utmost care when carrying her around.

Thank you very much once again.

mathur_dinesh

Birth chart of a child is not examined till he is 12 years of age. The chart of a close relative like the mother is adequate to predict for the child. The closer the relative the more he is affected by the good or bad for the child. Who can be closer than the mother?

curiousgal

Hello everyone,

Quick update on my daughter's health condition.

Last year was quite a stressful one. Early last year, we almost lost our daughter twice. Fortunately for us, both the times, we were at the right place at the right time. My daughter was in the hospital for 2 whole months. She got pneumonia, coded twice and ended up with a ventilator. When extubation failed, we had no option but to go ahead with a tracheostomy. It's been a year since. She is doing good and we are in the process of weaning her off the ventilator.

Mathur ji,

You mentioned that things will change for the better from Feb 2016. Yes, my daughter did have to undergo a surgery (tracheostomy) and did end up with a ventilator, but I believe, she did need the trach considering her airway issues. Infact in 2013 one of the ENT doctors told us that she needs a trach and we brushed it off because we didn't see the need for it. Looks like she finally got what she needed. And I do believe the events of 2016 is going to prove to a be a turning point in my daughter's life. Fingers crossed and hoping for the very best!

Thank you.