Marriage Proposal

kailaniatsea

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=540709366&nho2=1079306

Hello. I was recently proposed marriage by my long-distance boyfriend. Sounds crazy but true. I have kept it to myself because things are still in talks. We have been communicating since last November. What are someone's thoughts on this day?

Things look kinda dark judging by the T-square in mutable signs. However, there is a lot of 9th house activity which is obvious since my guy lives abroad. Our significators are conjunct in Virgo and Fortuna in Libra (marriage). Venus is also conjunct Jupiter and Mercury.

All of the 9th house activity suggests that I may have to marry abroad because he won't be able to travel to America due to visa restrictions. This is something that he had told me previously. The cadent Moon in Gemini can indicate many changes in residence prior to marriage. His job requires him to travel and I too move a lot. Uranus is angular in Aries which is explosive and trines the Sun in Virgo. This is odd considering that both signs have little in common. We have discussed children fyi. With the Mars-Saturn-Antares conjunction in the 12th I believe that there may be more information forthcoming and it may not be pretty considering Neptune's squaring away in the 2nd house. Could this mean I may have to liquidate my possessions and values? I am broke by the way, but with Sagittarius and Pisces this could signify an overseas marriage with no support or approval, and unsanctioned (Uranus angular). He has no family left and all I have is my mother and our dog.

This is the first marriage proposal that I feel comfortable with. Any insights are welcome.

Last edited:

aniani

Hi, just so you know both your links doesn't seem to work. It might help if you post an image instead :)

kailaniatsea

I found this permalink. Hope this works!

ZF4jZmblAGN4ZwNkAwR2ZwZjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNlAQt0ZwH.png

Hi, just so you know both your links doesn't seem to work. It might help if you post an image instead :)

kailaniatsea

Hello everyone. I finally uploaded an astro image. Now I have both an interpretation and a pic. I appreciate any insights!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1252_anonymous_hp.85986.31107.jpg
    astro_2gw_1252_anonymous_hp.85986.31107.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 16