**** and useless website

rumy

I had just asked a question regarding myself from 1 week on this web page in Vedic section but no reply .so that's why I am disappointed if no onE want to reply what the use of signing in or joining this page .

JUPITERASC

I had just asked a question regarding myself from 1 week on this web page in Vedic section but no reply .so that's why I am disappointed if no onE want to reply what the use of signing in or joining this page .
Ours is an astrological learning forum
not a 'free chart reading for nothing' forum

to read any natal chart accurately takes many hours, days, even weeks or months

and so
not unexpectedly

members do not necessarily have time to respond instantly
particularly since members are not paid for their responses
and are therefore at work earning money with which to pay their bills
:smile:

Bunraku

Or instead of calling everyone money-hungry and useless, you can try learning a little astrology by yourself so you can learn how to read your own chart?

Lets kick it off with a welcoming quote:
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Welcome to Astrology Weekly!

JUPITERASC

Or instead of calling everyone money-hungry and useless,
you can try learning a little astrology by yourself so you can learn how to read your own chart?

Lets kick it off with a welcoming quote:
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Welcome to Astrology Weekly!
by the way
keep in mind
that all fisherfolk have their own ideas as to the best fishing technique
and often argue with each other
since all have different opinions
:smile:

rumy

Guy's don't worry I have done with this website it is bit complicated for me .I never thought it will be hard for me to ask just a simple QUERY .Cheers
And Bunraku your quote is something like : telling a patient that he should learn a doctorate so that he can treat him self if he is in some medical need ..
Little knowledge is dangerous my friend
And Dear Jupiter if I would be you I wouldn't be giving that much suggestions I would go straight to help someone if my help can really make some one happy
Thanks anyway guys have a nice day or night

JUPITERASC

Guy's don't worry I have done with this website it is bit complicated for me .I never thought it will be hard for me to ask just a simple QUERY .Cheers
And Bunraku your quote is something like : telling a patient that he should learn a doctorate so that he can treat him self if he is in some medical need ..
Little knowledge is dangerous my friend
And Dear Jupiter if I would be you I wouldn't be giving that much suggestions I would go straight to help someone if my help can really make some one happy
Thanks anyway guys have a nice day or night
We can only be who we are :smile:
If you take time to study planets
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html
signs http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sagittarius.html
houses http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html
then you shall be able to read your own natal chart
otherwise consult a reliable professional astrologer