Desesperate with skin problems

ezequiel

Friends, I would like to see whether astrology has an answer or see the cause of this problem I have for a long time. Like all teenagers had acne as a young man, but this was extended beyond adolescence and continues to this day .. Now is different to traditional acne, rosacea is also I appeared in recent years and have a very sensitive skin and dry, which affects me in all seasons .. I noticed through the years is something psychological, anxiety, stress, doubts, lows, affect me too much and the skin is the first to react to it .. antibiotics are almost like taking an aspirin, do not help me much, serve time, but after a while it stopped making effect, but I think they are something like a placebo ..In relations to foods i dont know if there is a reaction to something i usually eat, i test it all.
I would like to take a look at my chart to see if you can find the cause or any evidence of this and if there is a way around this problem, thanks

Natal Chart

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/astrow2gw01ddhp80152356.gif/

Solar Return 2012

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3861/astro32at01dd2011710759.gif

waybread

I assume you've gone to a good dermatologist. Acne used to be very common among teenagers in the US and Canada when I was growing up, but now you hardly see it anymore, as the medications to treat it have much improved.

But you might have an astrological predeliction for skin problems. The skin is ruled by Saturn; secondarily by Capricorn. Inflammation or reddening is Mars; while Pluto deals with eruptions. Your Saturn is almost unaspected, but its modern house ruler Pluto conjuncts Mars. Then your sun-Neptune in Capricorn, plus Venus,in the 12th house, are opposed by your moon. The moon generally rules the stomach and food. Venus rules a lot of foods more particularly.

I used to have acne as a kid, and I found out after going through a tough time with it as a teenager that it was aggravated by certain foods. The major culprits are heavy saturated fats. See if you can cut out butter, fried foods, and other sorts of animal fats. Chocolate may aggravate your skin, also. Olive oil made my skin a little oily, but it is a good substitute for animal fats-- in small amounts. Then drink a lot of water. 6-8 glasses per day. No harsh soaps or abrasives on your skin! Splashing your face with a lot of hot water is helpful. Keep this up for a month or so, and then see if you note any improvement.

Also, I don't know what the climate is like where you live, but I found that cool, dry climates worked the best.

Alcohol and smoking are also hard on your skin, because they can kill off the little blood vessels in your skin.

Age is your friend. As you get into your late 20s, acne should quiet down.

The good news? After coping with skin problems into my 20s, and oily skin most of my life, as I age I don't have a lot of wrinkles. Saturn does tend to reward his pupils later in life.

ezequiel

Thanks, for your comments.. To respect the food, i have stomach problems sometimes, and in relation with acne, i am not sure what type of food is the principal trigger, fatty foods i think that have a relation,but is not 100 % true..

Moog

I think skin problems relate to Venus. And in your sidereal chart, we find Venus ruling the 6th of sickness, and Venus in the 1st brings that into the head area and physical appearance (1st house). Sagittarius is not a good dignity for Venus, and also Jupiter, protector of the house, is weak in Capricorn.

The emotional link comes from your Moon placement in the Venus ruled sign of Taurus/6th. You're currently running A Rahu/Moon dasha, so this matter may have worsened during the last 15 months.

I have also had a share of skin problems. I also have a debilitated 1st and 6th house ruler, and Venus debilitated.

You may find remedies aimed at balancing a weak Venus (Shukra) help. Ayuverdic therapies could be helpful. Dietary changes. Alas, I have very little knowledge in this area, and cannot offer dependable advice.

The problem could be related to an excess of Pitta (fire), especially since you mention dryness, and we find Venus combust and in an inimical, pitta sign.

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks, for your comments.. To respect the food, i have stomach problems sometimes, and in relation with acne, i am not sure what type of food is the principal trigger, fatty foods i think that have a relation,but is not 100 % true..

Usually when people have food allergies it takes a while to isolate them. The same may be true in your case. Try eliminating all saturated fats and fried foods for at least a month, and drinking 6-8 glasses of plain water daily. If that helps, then every 4 or 5 days thereafter, start re-introducing these foods into your diet one at a time. That way you should be able to locate the problems.

Try to have most of your diet as raw fruits and vegetables.

Jupiter rules fats. Venus tends to rule more of the sweets.

You mentioned stress as a problem. Regular vigorous hysical exercise is a good way to reduce it.

You have nothing to lose by trying this regimen. And hopefully you have something to gain.

ezequiel

I think skin problems relate to Venus. And in your sidereal chart, we find Venus ruling the 6th of sickness, and Venus in the 1st brings that into the head area and physical appearance (1st house). Sagittarius is not a good dignity for Venus, and also Jupiter, protector of the house, is weak in Capricorn.

The emotional link comes from your Moon placement in the Venus ruled sign of Taurus/6th. You're currently running A Rahu/Moon dasha, so this matter may have worsened during the last 15 months.

I have also had a share of skin problems. I also have a debilitated 1st and 6th house ruler, and Venus debilitated.

You may find remedies aimed at balancing a weak Venus (Shukra) help. Ayuverdic therapies could be helpful. Dietary changes. Alas, I have very little knowledge in this area, and cannot offer dependable advice.

The problem could be related to an excess of Pitta (fire), especially since you mention dryness, and we find Venus combust and in an inimical, pitta sign.

I am reading that thing about Ayurvedic and it has sense, i will try and see if could have positive results..

ezequiel

Usually when people have food allergies it takes a while to isolate them. The same may be true in your case. Try eliminating all saturated fats and fried foods for at least a month, and drinking 6-8 glasses of plain water daily. If that helps, then every 4 or 5 days thereafter, start re-introducing these foods into your diet one at a time. That way you should be able to locate the problems.

Try to have most of your diet as raw fruits and vegetables.

Jupiter rules fats. Venus tends to rule more of the sweets.

You mentioned stress as a problem. Regular vigorous hysical exercise is a good way to reduce it.

You have nothing to lose by trying this regimen. And hopefully you have something to gain.

Thanks, i am reading and getting a lot information about foods...i have most planets in element fire and it is very related with acne, rosacea, redness, etc..Also i have a lack of planets in water, i will get a try at this thing.

ezequiel

I am trying ayurveda diet, i think is helping little by little, is only a week since i am with this, but i have some results..i hope it works for the long term..

Aeryn

I have the same problem. Acne since I was 9 (I relocated, which triggered it) and I still have it at 32.

PS: First glance: I'd investigate your Mars/Pluto conjunction square Jupiter. INTERESTING! You, too, have a Neptune/Sun conjunction! And your Mars and Jupiter are also in hard aspect to one another, though yours are square instead of conjunct.

Here is what i have found to be true:

Psychologically it tends to have something to do with other people in your life as the skin is the barrier between you and others. Not enough contact or too much. It can be about things you are not expressing that make you want to "erupt".

For me it is definitely stress related. The one summer I was stress free I was also acne free. Whenever i am more balanced psychologically my skin is also better.

Fast food and too much sugar make my skin go nuts immediately, too. But I tend to eat junk when I am unbalanced so I don't know whether it is actually the food or simply the guilt. I do know that when i eat healthy I feel good about myself and my skin improves within a week.

I do think that my skin gets worse when I leave things unsaid. It also gets worse when I disappoint myself, and since I am very hard on myself and expect nothing less than perfection that's practically all the time. Voila! Acne.

I wouldn't take antibiotics or any medicine like that because it simply subdues the symptoms. I used to try new treatments and they'd work for a month and then routine would set in and it would stop working. So I put it down t a placebo effect and realized that me focusing on the symptom was procrastination. Since the body is the mirror of your soul you should be dealing with the underlying cause, not rid yourself of the symptom with chemicals unless maybe your life is in danger.

I think acne is about making fear-based choices. So I'd look for relevant areas in your chart: Moon (emotional stress), Saturn (skin), Mars (inflammation), Pluto (eruption), etc. Check which ones you are not being true to or which you are neglecting, then check out the closest harmonious aspects if any to find a way of dealing with it.

Can't tell you if it works. I sense it would work for me, but I procrastinate. >_<

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have Moon in the 6th house in Gem, you need to be vocal about your feelings. If you keep them suppressed, they could give you stomach problems (Moon in Virgo's house).

Saturn rules your Sun and your Asc, and is, as such, a very important planet in your chart. It is ruled by Jup, in turn, which makes Jup also worth looking at, esp as Jup and Sat, as per traditional Astro, are in Mutual Reception. Jup is also important due to its rulership of many planets (see Sag) that stand in opposition to the Moon. Jup is known for 'overdoing' and excess. So, watch out for whatever imbalance/ excess there might be in relation to diet (Moon in 6th), imbalance between the heart and the mind (Jup connects to both: the Moon/heart=feelings and Mer/mind). With acne, in my experience, there are connections between Sat and Mars in the native's chart. Whilst there is no direct aspect between the two planets in your chart, Mars stands in a close aspect to your Sun, which is ruled by Sat.

Not sure, but there could be certain fears related to financial or career-settlement matters?

Best
:)AQ7

Assyrian_Libra

You might be lacking Zinc and Vit B in your diet... tried get supplement maybe add fish oil. But taking those wont help over night maybe one or two month should see improvements. I hope that helps with your skin. PS: stay away from anything that have sugar for a while.

I went to beauty school that is how I know...

Last edited: