Quiet Confused Sagittarius

Hi im a 20 year old male from London. Im asking for a chart reading because when I look at my natal chart I can't really see myself at all and also im unsure of my talents and positive qualities so im wondering if anyone can see anything positive in my natal chart.

When I say I can't see myself, I mean that I don't really identify with my sagittarius sun, aries moon and cancer ascendant. Im very introverted and quiet, not very aggressive or impuslive. However im not nurturing or close to my family as a cancer ascendant is meant to be.

Im at univeristy at the moment but im not sure what my strenghts are as a person in terms of talent, finding a career etc. So if any with more knowledge than a novice like me can interpret something in my chart which indicates a talent or some possible abilities in a certain area I would welcome any input.

Thanks

Here's my chart.
astro_2gw_01_dennis_baffour.72309.8229.gif

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi im a 20 year old male from London. Im asking for a chart reading because when I look at my natal chart I can't really see myself at all and also im unsure of my talents and positive qualities so im wondering if anyone can see anything positive in my natal chart.

When I say I can't see myself, I mean that I don't really identify with my sagittarius sun, aries moon and cancer ascendant. Im very introverted and quiet, not very aggressive or impuslive. However im not nurturing or close to my family as a cancer ascendant is meant to be.

Hi,

I'm going to take a crack at explaining your introversion. Cancer rising is a introverted, self-protecting sign. There is also a very strong Virgoan influence, which is also introverted, analytical. Virgo's influence makes itself felt as Jupiter in Virgo rules your Sun, Mercury and Mars. And then Mars rules your impulsive Moon in Aries. That is a goodly amount of staying to yourself, and hopefully it helps draw a horoscopic portrait more in keeping with your perception of yourself.

With that, I must defer to other more skilled forum members to provide vocational guidance.

Cheers,

Alamits

I would also like to point out that neptune square your moon. Also, jupiter trine neptune. Along with what was said above this can make you inward oriented as well because of the moon ruling your rising and jupiter ruling your sun.

JUPITERASC

Hi im a 20 year old male from London. Im asking for a chart reading because when I look at my natal chart I can't really see myself at all...........
How reliable is your time of birth SourceDirect91? I ask because if you were born only four, five, perhaps just six minutes earlier than the given time, you would have had a Tropical Gemini ascendant:smile:

How reliable is your time of birth SourceDirect91? I ask because if you were born only four, five, perhaps just six minutes earlier than the given time, you would have had a Tropical Gemini ascendant:smile:

The time is reliable born at exactly 4:15 PM according to my mother. I've asked her several times over the years, i'll ask again but I always get the same answer 4:15.

Moog

How about a Pisces moon and a Gemini Ascendant?

Judy_AzVirgo

All three Sagittarius planets are in your 6th, and all more or less squaring their ruler Jupiter in Virgo. So yes, a good dose of Virgo energy, and three Sag planets rather subdued.

Cancer rising and Pisces Midheaven are both fairly quiet and introverted. Moon square Neptune, certainly adds to the quiet mix.

As for career, your Midheaven is in Aquarius, with a lot of Pisces energy in that house as well -- and this relates directly to your Uranus-Neptune conjunction. That conjunction can give you a sense of confusion, and especially (in your chart) confusion about career. Inspiration and intuition are part of this conjunction, as well as a great need for freedom, but also a cloudy feeling from Neptune that dulls Uranus' clarity. So there's uncertainty, maybe a feeling of being in a wide-open space with no landmarks to tell you where exactly you're going. It's a difficult combination to get a good handle on, and it may take years to master (as so many outer planet combinations do), but take heart! Everyone your age has this same conjunction. How do your friends deal with it?

I'd say that, in career, you'll want to do something that uplifts people in some way -- maybe using technology tools to do so. Or working for a humane purpose, fighting (gently!) against sweatshops or poverty, helping to spread tolerance, or helping people in institutions, something along those lines. I'll bet you'd make a really good astrologer, too.

I suspect you'll know the right thing to do with your life when you have a strong emotional reaction against some issue, and decide to act on it.

JUPITERASC

The time is reliable born at exactly 4:15 PM according to my mother. I've asked her several times over the years, i'll ask again but I always get the same answer 4:15.
fwiw SourceDirect91, a routine series of questions regarding accuracy of birth times is “Was the clock/watch that provided the time of your birth accurate? Was it slow or was it fast? Even if that clock/watch was accurate to a theoretical millisecond, was your mother looking at it at the precise moment she was giving birth to you?"... Most would consider that unlikely. It is not unusual to find that many birth times are estimated/rounded up to the nearest half hour, hour or quarter hour. I recall an interesting thread on this forum to which a member who is a hospital nurse contributed and said from her own personal experience, birth times are written/noted at variable times after the physical event.

This is because after a birth both mother AND child require some medical attention as well as routine checks and the top priority for medical staff is the welfare of the patient – time is of secondary importance.

By the time the child has been bathed, weighed, clothed and the mother has been attended to a half an hour may have passed before a nurse is completing medical records and so checks the time and notes it. A nurse may mentally make an estimate e.g. “It was about half an hour ago/ten minutes ago/ five minutes ago...” and then note that estimate on medical records. Parents who are astrologers naturally note the time but not everyone is born to parents who are co-incidentally astrologers!
:smile: Many astrologers therefore check the chart against transits in order to establish whether or not it is a 'working chart' and it is not unusual for an astrologer to request a list of important events in the life of their client. The list is then used to note planetary transits to MC/IC/ASC/DESC - as well as to planets/house rulers in order to fine tune/verify the given time of birth. Astrologers favor varying methods, one of which is to note the physical appearance as it is generally thought to be a good indication of the ascendant sign/its ruling planet/as well as aspects to it

Astrologers Chart Rectification Checklist Normally Includes Exact Dates of:
any/all relocations to another home (transits to 4th), relocating abroad (transits to 4th), marrying (transits to 7th), important relationship begins (transits to 7th house/ruler of 7th), becoming a parent (transits to 4th/5th and ruler of 4th/5th), new job (transits to MC), losing a job (transits to MC), any accidents/hospitalisations/falls (transits to Ascendant), change of occupation for any reason (transits to MC/ruler of MC), degree award ceremony (transits to MC), obtaining any important qualification (Transits to MC), being given an award (Transits to MC), ending a relationship (transits to 7th/ruler of 7th), date of divorce being finalised (transits to 7th/ruler of 7th), birth of brother/sister (transits to 3rd/ruler of 3rd)

Last edited:
fwiw SourceDirect91, a routine series of questions regarding accuracy of birth times is “Was the clock/watch that provided the time of your birth accurate? Was it slow or was it fast? Even if that clock/watch was accurate to a theoretical millisecond, was your mother looking at it at the precise moment she was giving birth to you?"... Most would consider that unlikely. It is not unusual to find that many birth times are estimated/rounded up to the nearest half hour, hour or quarter hour. I recall an interesting thread on this forum to which a member who is a hospital nurse contributed and said from her own personal experience, birth times are written/noted at variable times after the physical event.

This is because after a birth both mother AND child require some medical attention as well as routine checks and the top priority for medical staff is the welfare of the patient – time is of secondary importance.

By the time the child has been bathed, weighed, clothed and the mother has been attended to a half an hour may have passed before a nurse is completing medical records and so checks the time and notes it. A nurse may mentally make an estimate e.g. “It was about half an hour ago/ten minutes ago/ five minutes ago...” and then note that estimate on medical records. Parents who are astrologers naturally note the time but not everyone is born to parents who are co-incidentally astrologers! :smile: Many astrologers therefore check the chart against transits in order to establish whether or not it is a 'working chart' and it is not unusual for an astrologer to request a list of important events in the life of their client. The list is then used to note planetary transits to MC/IC/ASC/DESC - as well as to planets/house rulers in order to fine tune/verify the given time of birth. Astrologers favor varying methods, one of which is to note the physical appearance as it is generally thought to be a good indication of the ascendant sign/its ruling planet/as well as aspects to it

Astrologers Chart Rectification Checklist Normally Includes Exact Dates of:
any/all relocations to another home (transits to 4th), relocating abroad (transits to 4th), marrying (transits to 7th), important relationship begins (transits to 7th house/ruler of 7th), becoming a parent (transits to 4th/5th and ruler of 4th/5th), new job (transits to MC), losing a job (transits to MC), any accidents/hospitalisations/falls (transits to Ascendant), change of occupation for any reason (transits to MC/ruler of MC), degree award ceremony (transits to MC), obtaining any important qualification (Transits to MC), being given an award (Transits to MC), ending a relationship (transits to 7th/ruler of 7th), date of divorce being finalised (transits to 7th/ruler of 7th), birth of brother/sister (transits to 3rd/ruler of 3rd)

I think you might be right because the gemini ascendant describes me quite well physically and mentally.

Also the circumstances of my birth were strange. I was due on the 17th of december but my head according to my mum was already out on the afternoon of the 16th lol before I was actually delivered she screamed for a midwife and I was forced out; i think this accounts for the moon square uranus. So im guessing my actual time was in fact much earlier during the 16th of december but still in the afternoon but this only affects my ascendant doesn't it my planets would still be the same?

JUPITERASC

I think you might be right because the gemini ascendant describes me quite well physically and mentally.

Also the circumstances of my birth were strange. I was due on the 17th of december but my head according to my mum was already out on the afternoon of the 16th lol before I was actually delivered she screamed for a midwife and I was forced out; i think this accounts for the moon square uranus. So im guessing my actual time was in fact much earlier during the 16th of december but still in the afternoon but this only affects my ascendant doesn't it my planets would still be the same?
Thanks SourceDirect91 for sharing this useful info with us :smile:

Each Tropical 'Sign' represents two hours of time.

i.e. 12 Tropical signs of two hours each = 24 hours = 1 day

If you are a Gemini Ascendant then your birth time is within that two hour window preceding your birth time as recalled by your mother. So physically then are you tall and slender? Geminis frequently are - although modifications occur when planets either conjunct the ascendant or aspect the ascendant.

Your planets won't change their degree locations BUT their house location is likely to change