Starseeds, alternate dimensions, and our Binary Star System.

anyone heard of Sheldon Nidle? here's a1 1/2hr video which does refer to starseeds.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/sheldan02-08-11.html

personally, I like to think of myself as *lightworker/healer*

http://www.galacticfederationoflight.info/sheldan-nidle.html

there is loads of his stuff on youtube, along with David Icke (big fan) also David Wilcox (reincarnated Edgar Cayce)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDe3ecHShl4

JUPITERASC

And, actually - taking another quick glance at your chart, you also don't appear to have any planets located by any of the major fixed stars, either; so you're probably not even a starseed, either. :unsure: [deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
Fortunately Alice checked and discovered the following interesting information:
Star Seed has Moon conjunct Scheat, Mars conjunct Vega (very starseed), Jupiter conjunct Betelgeuse, MC conjunct Alpheratz, Vertex conjunct Aculeus and Ascendant conjunct the two Asellus.

In parans, Ras Alhague was setting when Star Seed was born. So the fixed stars feature quite strongly. Alice

VEGA With Mars: Scientific interests, unpopular opinions, moral courage, favorable for gain. [Robson*, p.217.]

BETELGEUSE With Jupiter: Serious and studious mind, shrewd and profitable business dealings, great honor in the Church or law. [Robson*, p.147.]

ALPHERATZ Harmonious nature which makes for popularity. If it is in affinity to propitious stellar bodies and with the personal points MC, Asc, Sun, Moon, one can count on becoming well known in public and popularity with the masses. If connected to the Sun, the native can easily become unpopular and can be toppled over. Also if transiting Saturn passes over the fixed star in conjunction with another stellar body (planet) a weakening of popular appeal is indicated. In this way E. Ebertin noted that, in many cases, directors and administrators, who had in their cosmogram. Sun in conjunction with this star, lost their posts, when in 1938 and 1939 transiting Saturn passed over this conjunction. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.13, under the name Sirrah]

link to Anne Wright comprehensive fixed stars information page http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm :smile:

Love2Know

DO you have weird dreams? I don't have any of these magical aspects and thankkkkkkkk goodness it all sounds very difficult to me. I have a hard time getting over my dreams, I remember my dreams better than everyday life. Do you have 'guided dreams'? I do I have dreams where people harass me to do stuff I'm not doing like saying I am avoiding myself and hiding out of fear. Creepy stuff like tell me I can read air and stuff no one wants to hear about lol. It's horrible I spent the first 10 years of my life trying to sleep in the hall with the lights on. I have a bad fear of the dark and I have woken up to hearing my name being called and someone beside me who really isnt there. I also won't smoke stuff either cuz I am the only person who hallucinates on herbs lol As a teen I was in my bathroom talking to a clear white light who was telling me my ex bf was manipulative and dangerous, which he turned out to be but it was weird. I don't know but my mom has prophetic dreams to the point she calls people close to her to warn them about stuff which she is right about. I don't really have that only things like Freudian slips when talking to people. I also get very affected by my enviornment I guess its a cancer thing I can walk into my work and tell if a fight just took place before looking at anyone. Then I started to have all these dreams where people were going to lock me up so I just stopped meditating and stuff cuz I was becoming a hermit. I randomly left for several months and moved to a diffrent city for work when I was 19, I came back and stuff got weirder to the point I was like always drinking and partying. I would hallucinate, I saw a man beside my mother after her operation and I told her I said to her dont worry you will be fine and you will be stronger now. She is a Sag Scorpio rising and she is super intuitive and shes ok with it. Thinking about it makes me uncomfortable, I just had a dream last night this strange person came to me telling me to get back on my track and was showing me all these weird inventions and then he made love with me so yeah I am pretty nuts too but the aspects I don't have. For the sleeping issues I was just diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder as a teen. It's not always good to focus on this stuff, the last thing I want is for people to think I am a giant weirdo.

Last edited:
love2know,

sounds like you are very psychic and intuitive, and have/are talking to spiritl. If you don't want to do this then don't meditate and close down your third eye or get someone expereinced to do this for you. Keep saying to your Higher Self & subconscious mind to stop these dreams and messages.

Spirit can always tell by your 'aura and light' emissions if they can talk/communicate with you and will always look for 'channels' to work with them. when I first opened up I was psychically attacked a few times and woulndn't recommend anyone to do with without proper guidance and advices from 1) spiritualist church medium or circle leader who is experienced at closing down your chakras after work or sitting in meditationn.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Interesting, how were you psychically attacked? I woke up recently yelling at someone in the corner and I threw my garbage can at them lol then I was fully awake and I was like what the heck am I doing lol I just remember waking up very annoyed like someone was bugging me standing beside me as I slept.

Interesting, how were you psychically attacked? I woke up recently yelling at someone in the corner and I threw my garbage can at them lol then I was fully awake and I was like what the heck am I doing lol I just remember waking up very annoyed like someone was bugging me standing beside me as I slept.

have you tried sending your thoughts out to your 'doorkeeper' and guides and asking them to draw close to protect you from any mischevious spirits?

I woke up in middle of night once with someone's hands around my throught. I was attacked on the astral plane, attacked in my bed at night, will PM you. Try rescure remedy from health food shop and 'keep grounded' If you do meditate, visualise Germain's violet light coming in through your crown chakra, slowing turning in energy vortexs and moving down throughout your remaining chakra. This is the healing vibration, you could also send your thoughts out to ArchAngel Michael for protection and ask for a pillar of light at every bedtime for protection..

Love2Know

Yes thank you I also have all these angel and saint cards with me my mom makes me carry lol She finds crosses and saints randomly everywhere she goes

serafin5

Dear Crystal/Astrologers:

Since being at AW I have heard the term "indigo child" before but have never studied up on the meaning. And I take it that being a "starseed" is similar? I have always felt different too and never fitting in, etc., but it never occured to me that I was originally from a different planet Ive always believed that it was my soul possibly longing for its spiritual home. Also, may I inquire about your comment re: a second Sun in the sky?

So I swear I would really just like to understand the correlation between being an 'indigo/starseed' person to being from another planet. I am not makeing fun of anyones belief system. I would like to know what is the criteria and/or astrological data one needs natally; could you please list them?

This has been very thought provoking thank you.

Blessings to you.
Serafin5

Last edited:

Aaronmcc11

I have a lot of encounters in my dreams too. During in-between states where I'm still in my room I'll often sense or see or hear someone standing in the corner by the mirrors.

In two recent dreams that didn't take place in my room, I became lucid after encountering an apparition. The first was an old woman who was terrified, and the second a middle aged man. They are more afraid of me in these dreams once I become lucid and look them in the eyes, because they realize they do not know me and they don't know what's happened.

I also have abduction dreams. My girlfriend and I both have had several lately. In one, I was out in a field and they inserted a writhing cord into the back of my head. I pulled it out from under my skin in my arm. In another dream they had me in an auditorium with many others and they were attempting to control our minds. Anyone who wasn't easily persuaded was administered some sort of bubble tool over their facial orifices. My girlfriend was forced to take staged pictures of herself winning the Olympics and then we were forced to dance outside of a gas station for a recording.
Some very strange things.
I've been afraid many times of many things in my "dreams", but I realize that no non-material Being besides Death himself can take your life from you, so truly there is a good reason to be unafraid of these things. You're gonna have to face everything eventually. I was always terrified and flew away/ran away from menacing dogs in my dreams.. just the other night I finally stopped running away from it and.. it let me pet his head and turned into a sweetheart. Granted, not all things are like that, but in other dreams where I have been attacked I remember that there is a Protection that is inherent in your self. The gift of life also comes with the gift of God's protection from that which lies, hurts, and steals. It's part of the package, all you have to do is remember that it's true when you need that protection.

Aaronmcc11

Nice to meet you Crystal Starseed, welcome to the forum.
For example, in 5D reality we have 2 suns. We live in a binary star system, and there are 22 planets.

When you say 5D reality.. is the fifth dimension Time? Do you have a metaphysical belief as to the nature of relation between our solar system and other solar systems, higher dimensional systems?

If we're speaking a different language here let me know..
My "rational" theory goes a bit like this..
Cosmology shows us that all Galaxy clusters are moving away from eachother in space-time.. Every GALAXY Cluster is floating away from everything else at an ever increasing rate.

So this means that every star in our Galaxy cluster will remain bound together.. the Galaxies in this cluster will merge together, colliding stars and creating Binary pairs and a whole new Galaxy to call our own with an ever increasing complexity. Simultaneously our Galaxy Cluster will be moving away from the influence of other large galaxy systems.
In that way, we are becoming an Island, where "what happens here, stays here" and we get to meet all of our neighbors, whether we like them or not.

I believe that in a higher dimensional reality, space and time are free to travel.
At that level you're not bound to time-space and your 'ship' is not limited by the gravity of a Central Universe. Every system is free-floating but they are linked through a thin astral thread. This thread is virtually invisible, but eventually will be discovered as the exchange of quantum information at greater than light speed. The thread might actually be more accurately called a "Wire" because it's like a wire in the sense that it conducts the Life Force through a sealed and high "Voltage" current. They are the power lines in the sky. They connect everything. In an energetic body that is at the same current, you are able to consciously travel on these lines to, first of all the Moon, the Planets, the Sun, then other Suns, and their Moons, then Planets. Through our Sun we also can travel to higher dimensional space. Although we have access to all of existence, as we speak, it's necessary to be at the same "level" to travel these lines, and when our energy is spent "out there" we come back here because we're attached to our bodies by an Umbilical Cord.. the Moon. When our bodies parish that cord is severed and we are free to explore until we are born into another incarnation. I can not say whether that incarnation will be born on Earth again or not. I think that is up to a Higher Power than any of us could claim.

More poetically,
At the heart, all stars are the same.
They are mirrors, reflecting each other's glory.
When we as a people look in the mirror and we all share that same heart,
That is when we will finally be free.
All of our favorite memories in faraway Lands, Waters, Skies and Suns,
They're waiting for us with open doors.

Last edited:

filly

Hi there Crystal! :)

I found myself bumping on starseeds some time ago and done some research on the subject.
To be honest, somethings are behond my understanding! lol
I'm sure we all feel "alien" at some point of our lives and that was the starting point...

I'm not an expert by no means, so take what I'm going to tell you as an opinion.
I've seen some charts done and not only the stars that were mentioned above can indicate starseeds. (For there's many galaxies where one could originate from)
Besides, all important stars can indicate at least some great or small spiritual work on this plane. ( there's starseeds, light workeers, angels,etc)

I tend to believe based on Your chart ( I'm not against your beliefs!), That you are highly connected to Archangel Uriel:

Your chart ruler, the Sun and Mercury are tightly conjunct Antares, one of the Royal stars called the "watcher of the west" assigned to Archangel Uriel (Oriel).

The name Uriel literally means "Fire of God," "Flame of God," "Light of God,"or even "Sun of God."

And interestingly is conjunct your Sun!

Uriel personifies the Divine Fire that comes down from the Third Aspect of Deity--Universal Mind (Mercury)--penetrating each plane until It reaches the physical. There, the Fire ignites the fusion in the center of the Sun, the fission at the center of the Earth, and the kundalini at the base of the spine. It creates worlds, universes, and life--which then await the quickening impulse of the Second Aspect to evolve and grow.

http://www.uriel.com/uriel/

I've noticed you have Gemini/Sagi signs intercepted and Jupiter the ruler of your Sun intercepted too along with your North Node (true purpose in this life)- energy difficult to assess?

All this that follows are very tight orbs:

You have Neptune conjunct Discovery opposite Angel (Taurus/earth) square DNA(Leo)

Angel also trines your Pluto/Uranus exact

Saturn is conjunct Hyde square the Sun/Merc (what Saturn hides, Neptune will reveal maybe?)

Chiron (Pisces-9H) opposite Pluto/Uranus trine Neptune/Discovery-extreme healing potencial

Hypnos trine MC exact form the 1st house and inconjunct Mars

Your Ascendant trines your MC in fire as well!

Devine 1H is Sextile your Sun

Angel in Taurus/Venus(10H) is ruled by Mars ruler of the MC, funny that is conjunct Venus in Cappy in the 6H( very earthy).

I just done a quick research, you can search other asteroids related and see how they fit.

I leave the interpertations for yourself to study deeper if you wish so.
By your chart, you seem to be an Earth Angel, recieving power straight from the source. But may take a while to uncover that power as the signs are intercepted and Angel is rx... and all indicates you are being misleaded somehow. (maybe there's a purpose)

By the way, search into this as well coz it's very fortunate:

Your heliacal rising star: Spica (44 days earlier)
Your heliacal setting star: Alcyone (5 days earlier)

Plus search further into Antares and the exact opposite Star Aldebaran...

If you are in the Starseeds community here is a link with Astrology purposes, as you read through the descriptions of the Astrologer about other people you will gain insight:

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/hi-from-india

I've been told I'm possibly an earth Angel as well ( Angel conj DNA in Taurus). Possibly if a starseed I would be from Arcturus ( This star is conjunct AC/North Node). Though I have no recalls from nowhere of the things you've mentioned.
I do feel different, integrated but appart and I seem to be in an exausting search of something I lost in the past that felt like home...
Like your most important planets are in intercepted Signs, My mercury is higly afflicted to the point I can't even remember my dreams(or very few)! I'm not suppose to know. That I know!
Curiously, I found my Jupiter exact conjunct your NNode...Hopefully I lead you in the search of the light! :)

Good luck! xx

Last edited:

filly

Sorry, I meant to say you are a Fire Angel(on Planet Earth) with the purpose to ground those energies somehow on the Earth plane...

Should've been asleep for ages! lol

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/fixedstars.html

Sirius 14’ Cancer/14’ 13 – fortunate – Jupiter/mars
Ambition, pride, emotionality, fame, leadership, wealth, fires, drought, danger through impetuosity. Sirius was worshipped in many cultures; its heliacal rising signalled the peak of summer, the annual flooding of the Nile and the beginning of the ancient Egyptian calendar

Regulus, spica & Sirius alderbarren -are the best
Algol, antares – worst

http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html#Cancer

Caro

Crystal Starseed - Welcome.
It is bizarre and sometimes disappointing the way some people are treated when the join the board. Perhaps a chart for that time would show why this occurs.:rightful:

Rageypoo (its all in the name) - 'pisces baiting' - is this all you can ever come up with............may I ask if from an astrological perspective your dragon's head is conjunct uranus? :innocent:

Love2Know

Hahhhhhhhhhh anyways I used to say I was a Hawaiian royal as a kid so I dunno man kids say some stuff, I believed it and used to bend my friends fingers if they didnt listen to me. From another planet? If it's a question of reincarnation they why didnt everyone get to reincarnate from another planet? I believe everyone is special because goodness, kindness and spreading love and understanding makes you that way. You don't have to be from mercury or an another dimension to feel validated in your gifts and perceptions. Anyways I love Oprah but if anyone is an alien it's her. She's too wise, she gets it. Also if you wanna feel special look up the mayan astrology it makes you feel cool, special, awesome but very confused all at once. You can be as different as you want but what really makes you special is going through hard things, standing up to evil or injustice and having courage to never give up or give in to evil. A lot of times evil can try to be your best friend it is a lurker, recognize it. We can all be very intuitive, but lets try to have some more compassion and education to put that intuition into good use. Be proactive, when I message on here it's not cuz I don't know or didn't look it up or didn't go talk to people its because I like different opinions and points of view and need to encourage myself to seek them out because I can be harsh or too black and white in my primal state. Also information is useless without action, be active with it spread it and with that love. I'm worried by some people in the world how cold they are, how selective they are with their hearts. It's not natural. I sometimes feel more natural compassion to animals and kids or older people but have little patience with middle aged people lol. We cant let ourselves be jaded cuz jaded people are just horribly hard to change and if we want our world to become healthy we all must be proactive together. How can we achieve a beautiful earth if no one has any patience, understanding or validation for one another? Also proper communication too much garbage not being filtered from every angle.

Last edited:

Yoanna77

The whole starseed phenomena is pretty big at the moment, as so many more have incarnated here in the past few decades...

Starseeds are wayfarers and spiritually awakened people who understand that the planet earth is not their natural home, that they are souls that originate from E.T. dimensions 4 and above, where love and consciousness are central values of the society, and ego is not present.

As children, they feel alone and long to go home to their real home which they know to be another planet or star system, and/or another dimension, 4th or 5th, especially. Many planets and races are interdimensional, and can only be accessed through a change in consciousness. They have lower body temperature than normal and lower blood pressure. Many have either ET DNA and may also be hybrids, or are linked ancestrally to other star nations. Some have spiritual guides who may be human ETs. They have telepathic and precognitive abilities and often closer links with animals than with other humans, especially as children.
They are hypersensitive - to energies, EMFs, light, colour, sound, good and bad energies of all kinds, and do not tolerate institutions very well, poisons, or forms of authority, as they know all living things to be equal, powerful, and all humans to be responsible for their own lives.

Starseeds incarnate with a humanitarian mission and a feeling of urgency to awaken humanity and help it evolve, in whatever way that is needed. They know that time literally is running out and that humanity needs to awaken to its spiritual nature, and especially now as the planet will be moving into the 5th dimension where there will be no room for excess psycho-spiritual baggage!

Personally, I have had lifetimes on different planets and have picked up different talents and abilities from them. I was born with an instinctive knowledge of the energies of all natural life, telepathic communication with animals, precognition, and what heals or causes us to be diseased, and how our human earth lives are dependent on nature, and the experience of oneness with all life, which I experienced as a child especially whenever outdoors in nature.
Many of my traits are Sirian in origin; i.e. artistic and healing talents, and some are Plaeidian, e.g. I can 'see' through my fingers, because we know our bodies are extensions of our minds and consciousness, and limitation exists only in the ego-mind. I have operated ET craft on this premise. As a child I had many experiences of flying a small craft which have their own non-ego consciousness, just as our physical bodies do.

However, I have had a very traumatic childhood through being a starseed, because moving so easily between dimensions and being hypersensitive does not go well with concentrating on school lessons or fitting in with a somewhat brutalised, materialistic society. I have a very long story to tell about my crazy and wierd life, but I decided to fictionalise it, as it would be much more believable in that form! I don't know if I still have time to write it, now, as it's time-sensitive, to some degree. We shall see. It's a (children's) science fiction story, of course but am unsure as to whether to write a screenplay or book...So much of my life is spent being indecisive because of not knowing whether anything is worth doing because of the time factor. So many things will be irrelevant and defunkt in the future, including the story of my sad but interesting fictionalised life....

Planet earth post industrial society for starseeds is truly insane and upside down. We have other rogue alien races to thank for our limited collective consciousness, but this is mainly because other races downgraded and engineered human DNA over the aeons, by deactivating many strands so that the human brain no longer accesses other dimensions so easily and therefore humans have forgotten their true origins and direct connection with Source. This was to breed a slave race for their sense of ownership and entitlement to the fruits of this planet. These rogue alien races that co-engineered us are still here manipulating humanity through fear, and they are parasites, sharing DNA with the Illuminati zionist bankster cabal. This has contravened the universal law of non-interference which is adhered to by all human races in the galaxy and beyond. But this is all changing, and eventually, all this truth will be disclosed into the public domain, slowly but surely, and government leaders and members of the Cabal will be tried for crimes against humanity, including Tony Blair, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and David Rockefeller, to name a few.
There is a war of consciousness going on, as the cabal increase their terrorism, wars and fear mongering, and the starseed truthers and lightworkers go head to head to awaken the mind and soul of humanity to its own sovereignty and divinity. The cabal plan to exterminate over 4 billion humans next year through more (nuclear) war, starvation and new bioengineered disease - they truly are insane psychopaths, completely lacking in empathy or reason - but the White Hats are working on a new financial system, and have definite plans to eventually overthrow them and bring them to justice. Many starseeds and white hats are aware that we may die trying, as we may be targets of the cabal for extermination if they keep the upper hand, but starseeds at any rate, are not afraid of death, and I for one would rather die for freedom and love than to just hide away and live in fear - that would be a really pointless life, not to mention a failure.

Most of humanity is not ready to grow up and live without external forms of government, or put their ego-minds aside in favour of love and equality, but they will, because it is their ultimate destiny as human beings, whether here on earth or after death when reborn on other planets. Earth humans are very special creatures because they have the ability, once more DNA strands are activated, of accessing any dimensions because they are the hybrids of 22 human and non human races with so many talents and modes of consciousness to access, including the much maligned reptoid alpha draconians and Annunnaki. We have the opportunity of moving into a 'golden age', if we are ready to face the truth about the world and the universe of which we are an important part.

So this is what starseeds are about - Indigos are a starseed subgroup that are more concerned with breaking down the old order to make ready for the new. They can be intense and focused truthers who want to bring awareness through waking others up to what is really going on beyond the mainstream media, political, social and religious propaganda and lies. Crystal starseeds know they are multi-faceted awareness which they can use to bring clarity to any situation or thought. They share some traits with Indigos but tend to feel less rage at society because they see all sides.
There are Blue Ray starseeds which incarnate to heal family and cultural karma which they take on in order to mirror the karma of the world, to understand how this works on a deeper level, and heal others in the future.
There are other subgroups of starseeds, too. As a child I hadn't come across the phenomena and assumed I was just a natural shaman or witch, because of my oneness with nature and animals and proclivity to travel between worlds, commune with spirits, etc; but there was more to it, so many specific things which that calling in itself didn't answer, and the reason why I could never feel true kinship with any group or belief system, and always felt like a kind of fraud in the midst of any gathering, always hiding my true self, something I had learned to do in childhood to protect myself from ridicule and rejection.

I am aware of how crazy and deluded this may sound to some people, but I have had a really wierd and crazy life, by most people's standards, and I am tired of always having to hide my true self behind conformist smokescreens for fear of upsetting people's cosy world views or getting thrown off a site for being somehow 'inappropriate'!
I can assure you I am of sound mind - being a starseed is something that you just 'know', not believe. You know who you are, and you know you're not an earth human.
It's not like a religious sect or belief, it is an unfolding knowledge of who I am as a soul, that's all; and the fact that people went to the trouble of identifying us is a blessing. It's wonderful to know that I'm not so unique or my experiences so bizarre, but that I have a kind of spiritual home-from-home family, too. I've recently joined an online starseed community, and it is fantastic to be able to share experiences with kindred spirits, all of whom are different, some of whom have had very wierd and crazy lives, too, and to be accepted and understood. It is truly amazing to be able to feel at home somewhere, and to share this feeling. I feel so fortunate.

Namaste! :)

Hi, moonbeam. :)

Hi Crystal Starseed,
I relate to your experience a lot,I also 'always felt like a kind of fraud in the midst of any gathering, always hiding my true self to protect myself from ridicule and rejection.'
My life path has always been the spiritual one and I struggle to find place in the materialistic, ego based society.
My family thinks of me as of a weirdo for not being concentrated on money making lol
I feel I am a Lightworker,especially connected to Pleiadians,and I don't know why even as a child I was drawn to Native American culture,I feel as I belong to them.
I don't like being a Lightworker and I don't try to label myself as a special,it is really lonely and difficult experience,being so sensitive,empathic,rejected,I don't feel I belong here.
Do you think there are any indications in my chart that I am a Lightworker???

LOVE

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_joanna.81832.1624.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_joanna.81832.1624.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

Hi Crystal Starseed,
I relate to your experience a lot,I also 'always felt like a kind of fraud in the midst of any gathering, always hiding my true self to protect myself from ridicule and rejection.'
My life path has always been the spiritual one and I struggle to find place in the materialistic, ego based society.
My family thinks of me as of a weirdo for not being concentrated on money making lol
I feel I am a Lightworker,especially connected to Pleiadians,and I don't know why even as a child I was drawn to Native American culture,I feel as I belong to them.
I don't like being a Lightworker and I don't try to label myself as a special,it is really lonely and difficult experience,being so sensitive,empathic,rejected,I don't feel I belong here.
Do you think there are any indications in my chart that I am a Lightworker???

LOVE

some intriguing connections to the Pleiades http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42291 :smile:

Jesusistheway

Yes thank you I also have all these angel and saint cards with me my mom makes me carry lol She finds crosses and saints randomly everywhere she goes

I wonder if someone in praying for you. Obviously you are to follow the paths of the saints or get their assistance. St. Anthony's my favorite aside from Mary but I seriously St. Jude.

Jesusistheway

The whole starseed phenomena is pretty big at the moment, as so many more have incarnated here in the past few decades...

Starseeds are wayfarers and spiritually awakened people who understand that the planet earth is not their natural home, that they are souls that originate from E.T. dimensions 4 and above, where love and consciousness are central values of the society, and ego is not present.

As children, they feel alone and long to go home to their real home which they know to be another planet or star system, and/or another dimension, 4th or 5th, especially. Many planets and races are interdimensional, and can only be accessed through a change in consciousness. They have lower body temperature than normal and lower blood pressure. Many have either ET DNA and may also be hybrids, or are linked ancestrally to other star nations. Some have spiritual guides who may be human ETs. They have telepathic and precognitive abilities and often closer links with animals than with other humans, especially as children.
They are hypersensitive - to energies, EMFs, light, colour, sound, good and bad energies of all kinds, and do not tolerate institutions very well, poisons, or forms of authority, as they know all living things to be equal, powerful, and all humans to be responsible for their own lives.

Starseeds incarnate with a humanitarian mission and a feeling of urgency to awaken humanity and help it evolve, in whatever way that is needed. They know that time literally is running out and that humanity needs to awaken to its spiritual nature, and especially now as the planet will be moving into the 5th dimension where there will be no room for excess psycho-spiritual baggage!

Personally, I have had lifetimes on different planets and have picked up different talents and abilities from them. I was born with an instinctive knowledge of the energies of all natural life, telepathic communication with animals, precognition, and what heals or causes us to be diseased, and how our human earth lives are dependent on nature, and the experience of oneness with all life, which I experienced as a child especially whenever outdoors in nature.
Many of my traits are Sirian in origin; i.e. artistic and healing talents, and some are Plaeidian, e.g. I can 'see' through my fingers, because we know our bodies are extensions of our minds and consciousness, and limitation exists only in the ego-mind. I have operated ET craft on this premise. As a child I had many experiences of flying a small craft which have their own non-ego consciousness, just as our physical bodies do.

However, I have had a very traumatic childhood through being a starseed, because moving so easily between dimensions and being hypersensitive does not go well with concentrating on school lessons or fitting in with a somewhat brutalised, materialistic society. I have a very long story to tell about my crazy and wierd life, but I decided to fictionalise it, as it would be much more believable in that form! I don't know if I still have time to write it, now, as it's time-sensitive, to some degree. We shall see. It's a (children's) science fiction story, of course but am unsure as to whether to write a screenplay or book...So much of my life is spent being indecisive because of not knowing whether anything is worth doing because of the time factor. So many things will be irrelevant and defunkt in the future, including the story of my sad but interesting fictionalised life....

Planet earth post industrial society for starseeds is truly insane and upside down. We have other rogue alien races to thank for our limited collective consciousness, but this is mainly because other races downgraded and engineered human DNA over the aeons, by deactivating many strands so that the human brain no longer accesses other dimensions so easily and therefore humans have forgotten their true origins and direct connection with Source. This was to breed a slave race for their sense of ownership and entitlement to the fruits of this planet. These rogue alien races that co-engineered us are still here manipulating humanity through fear, and they are parasites, sharing DNA with the Illuminati zionist bankster cabal. This has contravened the universal law of non-interference which is adhered to by all human races in the galaxy and beyond. But this is all changing, and eventually, all this truth will be disclosed into the public domain, slowly but surely, and government leaders and members of the Cabal will be tried for crimes against humanity, including Tony Blair, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and David Rockefeller, to name a few.
There is a war of consciousness going on, as the cabal increase their terrorism, wars and fear mongering, and the starseed truthers and lightworkers go head to head to awaken the mind and soul of humanity to its own sovereignty and divinity. The cabal plan to exterminate over 4 billion humans next year through more (nuclear) war, starvation and new bioengineered disease - they truly are insane psychopaths, completely lacking in empathy or reason - but the White Hats are working on a new financial system, and have definite plans to eventually overthrow them and bring them to justice. Many starseeds and white hats are aware that we may die trying, as we may be targets of the cabal for extermination if they keep the upper hand, but starseeds at any rate, are not afraid of death, and I for one would rather die for freedom and love than to just hide away and live in fear - that would be a really pointless life, not to mention a failure.

Most of humanity is not ready to grow up and live without external forms of government, or put their ego-minds aside in favour of love and equality, but they will, because it is their ultimate destiny as human beings, whether here on earth or after death when reborn on other planets. Earth humans are very special creatures because they have the ability, once more DNA strands are activated, of accessing any dimensions because they are the hybrids of 22 human and non human races with so many talents and modes of consciousness to access, including the much maligned reptoid alpha draconians and Annunnaki. We have the opportunity of moving into a 'golden age', if we are ready to face the truth about the world and the universe of which we are an important part.

So this is what starseeds are about - Indigos are a starseed subgroup that are more concerned with breaking down the old order to make ready for the new. They can be intense and focused truthers who want to bring awareness through waking others up to what is really going on beyond the mainstream media, political, social and religious propaganda and lies. Crystal starseeds know they are multi-faceted awareness which they can use to bring clarity to any situation or thought. They share some traits with Indigos but tend to feel less rage at society because they see all sides.
There are Blue Ray starseeds which incarnate to heal family and cultural karma which they take on in order to mirror the karma of the world, to understand how this works on a deeper level, and heal others in the future.
There are other subgroups of starseeds, too. As a child I hadn't come across the phenomena and assumed I was just a natural shaman or witch, because of my oneness with nature and animals and proclivity to travel between worlds, commune with spirits, etc; but there was more to it, so many specific things which that calling in itself didn't answer, and the reason why I could never feel true kinship with any group or belief system, and always felt like a kind of fraud in the midst of any gathering, always hiding my true self, something I had learned to do in childhood to protect myself from ridicule and rejection.

I am aware of how crazy and deluded this may sound to some people, but I have had a really wierd and crazy life, by most people's standards, and I am tired of always having to hide my true self behind conformist smokescreens for fear of upsetting people's cosy world views or getting thrown off a site for being somehow 'inappropriate'!
I can assure you I am of sound mind - being a starseed is something that you just 'know', not believe. You know who you are, and you know you're not an earth human.
It's not like a religious sect or belief, it is an unfolding knowledge of who I am as a soul, that's all; and the fact that people went to the trouble of identifying us is a blessing. It's wonderful to know that I'm not so unique or my experiences so bizarre, but that I have a kind of spiritual home-from-home family, too. I've recently joined an online starseed community, and it is fantastic to be able to share experiences with kindred spirits, all of whom are different, some of whom have had very wierd and crazy lives, too, and to be accepted and understood. It is truly amazing to be able to feel at home somewhere, and to share this feeling. I feel so fortunate.

Namaste! :)

Hi, moonbeam. :)

I think this should be a book and screenplay. If you do a book you be a self employed writer which would help with your situation as a starseed I'm sure conventional jobs probably aren't your suit. Agh I don't like those either. I wonder are the greys bad? Forgive me if I don't answer right away I'm scatterbrains. I wonder why its always the greys people see. They frighten people so I tell them to ask Jesus Christ to call them out. I don't mind good aliens (like you), I am sure they exist but its those greys :alien: Once they were in my dream. Oh and once I was sleeping with the cover over my head and there were three greys touching the outer garment of the cover saying "oohh" lol so I woke up! I have no idea why. That was a long time ago. I believe your experiences just as I have seen mystical Christian stuff and experiences it. That which pertains to the Spirit world is far more cooler or fun.