Questions about my chart, Saturn and Mars

clip11

A few questions

Is Saturn conjunct all of my 4th house planets and if not, which ones is Saturn conjunct? Do I have a weak or strong Saturn? And are all of my 4th house planets conjunct one another/ Also, what is the significance of my Mars since it is the only planet on the upper part of my chart?

clip11

Is Saturn conjunct all of my 4th house planets and if not, which ones is Saturn conjunct? Do I have a weak or strong Saturn? And are all of my 4th house planets conjunct one another/ Also, what is the significance of my Mars since it is the only planet on the upper part of my chart?
astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088.png

Gemini888

Saturn very loosely conj Uranus, and that's it. Moon is too far away for it. And also all 4H planets conj each other. You definitely have a 4H stellium.

Mars being the highest planet in your chart is an "accidentally dignified" planet. A lot of your behavior is influenced by Mars, at least from the public's viewpoint. The sign, house and aspects of Mars will tell you about that influence.

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn and stellium, to clip

clip,

Saturn is conjunct your Uranus and Uranus is conjunct some other planets. So you have a stellium which connects your Saturn energy with the energy of the other conjunct planets.

Explaining,

Tim

kimbermoon

The layout of your planets suggests that your natural tendency is apt to be a more self-oriented person and less socially oriented. The Stellium in the 4th H is quite distinct, showing that much of your activity is centered around your personal domestic concerns. Yet the combination of Mars/Jupiter is beckoning you to reach out more socially. Jupiter joined with Mars suggests greater expansion of your energies in an effort to move beyond your boundaries and limitations [Saturn] set through the family dynamics.

Still it seems you might experience a boomerang effect when you do try,
because of family dramas that vie for your attention. With all of that energy in the 4th, family seems to have a powerful influence over you, and with all the squares it suggests much inner tension and conflict.

In Pisces, Mars is generally more uncomfortable in its’ expression, for a planet that is all about aggression and action. As such you could experience fluctuations of passive-aggressive tendencies, or perhaps even suffer the complications of repressed anger.

Note that the stellium stands in opposition to Chiron, suggesting you have a lot of healing to do over past conditioning and themes of discontent.

clip11

The layout of your planets suggests that your natural tendency is apt to be a more self-oriented person and less socially oriented. The Stellium in the 4th H is quite distinct, showing that much of your activity is centered around your personal domestic concerns. Yet the combination of Mars/Jupiter is beckoning you to reach out more socially. Jupiter joined with Mars suggests greater expansion of your energies in an effort to move beyond your boundaries and limitations [Saturn] set through the family dynamics.

Still it seems you might experience a boomerang effect when you do try,
because of family dramas that vie for your attention. With all of that energy in the 4th, family seems to have a powerful influence over you, and with all the squares it suggests much inner tension and conflict.

In Pisces, Mars is generally more uncomfortable in its’ expression, for a planet that is all about aggression and action. As such you could experience fluctuations of passive-aggressive tendencies, or perhaps even suffer the complications of repressed anger.

Note that the stellium stands in opposition to Chiron, suggesting you have a lot of healing to do over past conditioning and themes of discontent.
That sounds pretty spot on. I've always wanted to be more social, but it's like some invisible force has always held me back. Something I can't quite put my finger on.

kshantaram

Premium Member
feedbacks!! on the reading effort!

how true traits-talents-health-life trends etc to share!!

wishing you well.

Last edited: