Urgent, will my cat would be happy in new home.?

Piyu

Hi,

I have 1 month kitten, I can not keep him, coz I have dogs, I found some one who is interested in my cat, but he is not sharing his address. I am in doubt what is he going to do, why is he not sharing his address. Would my cat will be happy with him. Sharing my chart Plz reply as soon as possible, he is about to Come tomorrow mrng.

Chart:https://ibb.co/Kz47Tc7

Last edited:

Gemini888

Wow so many 6H planets in a question about a pet :andy::w00t:

Your cat's Asc is Leo, and its 4H cusp is Scorpio. Moon is void at the moment, that isn't a good sign here. Your cat as the Sun is also squaring Jupiter. Mars, the house, is combusted by the Sun and also square Jupiter. Looks like your cat's arrival will turn the house upside down for some reason. All planets in the cat's house are also combusted by the Sun anyway :pouty: Looks like a no to me.

Piyu

Wow so many 6H planets in a question about a pet :andy::w00t:

Your cat's Asc is Leo, and its 4H cusp is Scorpio. Moon is void at the moment, that isn't a good sign here. Your cat as the Sun is also squaring Jupiter. Mars, the house, is combusted by the Sun and also square Jupiter. Looks like your cat's arrival will turn the house upside down for some reason. All planets in the cat's house are also combusted by the Sun anyway :pouty: Looks like a no to me.
Thank you, for reply.. I don't know what I am going to do, I just met that cat 2 days before he was wandering in my fence, and my dog made him injured,and just by luck got saved. Can you tell something about my cat's future..please I really need to know..I am worried for him..

Last edited: