Starseeds, alternate dimensions, and our Binary Star System.

Love2Know

Well a few years back I had this dream which was very amazing to me, where I was standing in a room looking out a window and it was grey and I was looking down and watching these 2 men fight and fight and it was about to get violent and then all of a sudden something happened. I forget what but they forgave each other and it seemed impossible because there was so much hate between them. Then I heard someone say in my head, you see the power of forgiveness and that I should always remember this. That no matter what forgiveness creates peace and is possible. I turned around and saw The Virgin Mary, yes I sound weird now.. anyways she started telling me about all these people who lived in the past and their life missions then she told me about Jesus which I forgot what she said, then she said she was a healer. She said I had a similar mission to her (which is very hard to grasp) then she looked out at a computer in a weird little dull room. She was so colorful and brilliant that everything looked like a cartoon beside her even the people outside. Then I woke up, but I assure you I am far from a saint, I have a bad temper and can be pretty ignorant and can pretend to be mad longer than I actually am. I still remember that dream and how brilliant she looked though, it was beautiful. I like to take religion courses on different religions in school, now I am taking a Christianity one. I am not religious in that sense though. I was threatened to be kicked out of Sunday school for being late and I was generally confused by it as a kid. Also, the hell pictures and pictures in my Church would freak me out. My mom would just let me draw in Church because I would get scared by the "perceived harshness" I felt as a child. Which, was me being overly sensitive, now if I go I can appreciate some of the lessons. I just know that any intolerance of another person, especially if it has to do with mundane differences is not God constructed but attributed to social differences. Though, I do have odd dreams. Anyways, she was beautiful. I like saint Anthony because he always helps me find stuff lol and Saint Francis Of Assisi because he loved animals and could commune with them.

Last edited:

lilithofeden

Ok.. I have something to say about the uranus/neptune conjunction and being an indigo. I have Uranus and Neptune conjunction by 2 degree's in my 5th house.... EVERYONE my age has this! Yes I do feel a strong sense to better the world and find my way back to spirituality but I don't think I'm an indigo :s

I believe that there are other planets souls live on, they choose to develop their soul in a different galaxy! There are different lessons to be learned.. But we are all one and apart of the same conciousness.

A soul is able to develop faster BECAUSE of the ego. Earth is a very harsh place and many souls don't like to incarnte here because of it, but lots of souls love it. Through out the struggle they find love and compassion in the simplest things.. Our emotions are strong, which can be used for good or bad.

I was at the book store looking for an astrology book when this one book SCREAMED at me!! I knew as soon as I saw it (which what are the chances? It was in a different section) that I wanted it. I LOVE that book and I reccomend it to EVERYONE I think will appreciate it! It's called "the journey of souls" by Michael Newton, he's a hypno-therapist who brings you into your super-subconcious to learn what it's like living as a soul, between death and between rebirth. He also goes into past lives... He's done this for over 30 years and he records his sessions and made a few books and has institutions all accross north America! Some of his patients say they were fish and they remember looking into a sky that had 2 or 3 suns.. Or one person lived on another planet that was dying out and had to choose a new home, so they came to earth. While on earth she met a man at a work party she did not recognize but he acted like he knew exactly who she was, but once he realized she was not ready he apologized, said "you're not ready yet" and walked away... While in trance she recognized this man from her "home" planet. It's very interesting and I want to see a hypnotherapist because I have my own ideas of past lives.. I use astrology as a tool to find karma but I'm so new and still have a lot to learn.

Jesusistheway

Well a few years back I had this dream which was very amazing to me, where I was standing in a room looking out a window and it was grey and I was looking down and watching these 2 men fight and fight and it was about to get violent and then all of a sudden something happened. I forget what but they forgave each other and it seemed impossible because there was so much hate between them. Then I heard someone say in my head, you see the power of forgiveness and that I should always remember this. That no matter what forgiveness creates peace and is possible. I turned around and saw The Virgin Mary, yes I sound weird now.. anyways she started telling me about all these people who lived in the past and their life missions then she told me about Jesus which I forgot what she said, then she said she was a healer. She said I had a similar mission to her (which is very hard to grasp) then she looked out at a computer in a weird little dull room. She was so colorful and brilliant that everything looked like a cartoon beside her even the people outside. Then I woke up, but I assure you I am far from a saint, I have a bad temper and can be pretty ignorant and can pretend to be mad longer than I actually am. I still remember that dream and how brilliant she looked though, it was beautiful. I like to take religion courses on different religions in school, now I am taking a Christianity one. I am not religious in that sense though. I was threatened to be kicked out of Sunday school for being late and I was generally confused by it as a kid. Also, the hell pictures and pictures in my Church would freak me out. My mom would just let me draw in Church because I would get scared by the "perceived harshness" I felt as a child. Which, was me being overly sensitive, now if I go I can appreciate some of the lessons. I just know that any intolerance of another person, especially if it has to do with mundane differences is not God constructed but attributed to social differences. Though, I do have odd dreams. Anyways, she was beautiful. I like saint Anthony because he always helps me find stuff lol and Saint Francis Of Assisi because he loved animals and could commune with them.

Maybe your message/mission is heal others through peace/forgiveness. I think I have a mission too. Your lucky you saw the VM in your dream. Actually I did dream of her once that was because I was having nightmares. So she was like I'm here stop worrying! I saw her face it looked so placid! It was cool. She's told me to stop worrying many times, errrr to myself. I also like Saint Francis, I asked him to help a lady find a missing dog and he said "tell her to look inside her house" and the dog ran out of the house toward my car poor Chihuahua lol. Then my friend made fun of it like their not smart dogs :/ I think he carried the dog inside supernaturally. Dude you know what I think you have an intercessory prayer gift that is basically what Mary has, as she intercedes for us in front of the Father. That would explain how you are able to have what you need, God is pleased with your prayers for yourself and for others, but they say its a must to pray for others if you have this gift. Elijah's prayers were strong too, didn't he stop rain, and actually Mother Teresa did the same friggin thing too, I read it in her biography (or she prayed with nuns too)... As you can tell Im Catholic. Were you raised Catholic? Cause that would be weird that Mary would show up to a protestant considering protestants do not venerate her as much as Catholics do. Perhaps you have held her in high esteem regardless of religion. Very interesting.

Love2Know

Yes yes I was raised Roman Catholic, well I was told by some "medium" dude, how everyone has the ability to utilize the power of attraction but I have this strongly developed in me. He also said I can hear angels or something weird which I kinda tuned out cuz that stuff freaks me out..... but yes this could make sense of the prayer thing.

lilithofeden

Yes yes I was raised Roman Catholic, well I was told by some "medium" dude, how everyone has the ability to utilize the power of attraction but I have this strongly developed in me. He also said I can hear angels or something weird which I kinda tuned out cuz that stuff freaks me out..... but yes this could make sense of the prayer thing.

Yes get the book! He has a few, the first one is "Journey of Souls" Micheal Newton Ph.D.

I've had experiences while in a meditative state he explains in his book. When you close your eyes you see black and some colours, but for me everything went white and I felt surrounded my love and warmth and understanding/caring. It was like a white mist.. There were no barriers it was all mist. I "felt" a bunch of people but I couldn't see them, and I heard a voice speak to me! He told me to take deep breaths when I'm stressed and not get mad at my son (he was newborn, very stressful time as I'm *sort of* a single mom)

A second time I was meditating and I felt scared like I was *too* open, (I've played with ouija boards, encountered a few encounters with spirits and I feel them around me sometimes) so I kept repeating "help me help me" like 20 times until I heard a womans voice! I forget what she said, she didn't want to talk to me long they were short answers but she basically said I would be satisfied with my life. I HEARD this womans voice! Not my own! And people think I'm nuts if I say that so I'm glad I'm not the only one ^_^

Zonark

I wasn't asking for a chart reading.

You're not an Indigo. Indigos have Neptune and Uranus conjunct.

Oh cool, so me and almost all my peers are Indigos.

Hello OP from a fellow Starseed and rainbow warrior :love:

We're here to make way for those delicate little crystal kids. I speak softly and carry a big stick :biggrin: