When will he come back?

Twinsoul

Hi everyone

I’m more or a lurker but I’ve joined to see if you guys can help with this chart please?

My question is when will he come back?

He is/was my love interest. We had a disagreement and now looking back I can see why it happened, we were both scared. We had been friends for over 4/5 years and we began getting close. Everything came to a head around Christmas and some harsh things were said to me (which I know he didn’t mean at all) and I’m open to communication and seeing him again. I however don’t wish to contact him first as he said he wanted to be left alone which I have done (and I’m done chasing anyone ). I also wouldn’t like to incase I’m wasting my time, but I really hope all those years still mean something to him.

I will do my best to interpret it.

So I’m Jupiter in the 12th (self undoing, it is stressing me slightly). But 7th ruler merc (him) is rx and on its way towards Jupiter.

Interestingly it shows us both separate from Saturn, Saturn rules the 11th of friends.

The moon is in the 6th and in opposition to merc and me, moon rules my 5th, but his turned 11th. What significance does this hold? It is his turned 11th ruler and in his 12th? Although it’s in opposition, it is TOL.

The fact that Me Jup and him Merc moving quicker towards me would suggest that yes he will. But it’s not great with the moon opposition and both of us being in the 12th.

My conclusion is that yes eventually we will be back I touch, there’s something f happening to do with the moon though and I’m unsure what it might represent.?

Thanks a lot for reading.

kalinka

Hi,
There will BE contact again due to Mercury/Jupiter conjunction but probably Not for good. Moon in Opposition with both planets and square Mars at the end, does Not Show a Happy ending. If He Comes Back, Then U will separate again.

tikana

Hi,
There will BE contact again due to Mercury/Jupiter conjunction but probably Not for good. Moon in Opposition with both planets and square Mars at the end, does Not Show a Happy ending. If He Comes Back, Then U will separate again.

I dont know if this is the case bc moon has merc and jup receptions

kalinka

Mhm... Anyways,the original question was: when He Comes Back? Mercury to Jupiter are 4 degrees,cadent House and fixed sign-4month would be realistic.

Twinsoul

Thank you so much for the reply.
I guess it could be that long.

I’m unsure on the meaning of 5th moon opposition. What could the moon represent here?