My education

Shivamtyagi2000

My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am. My question was regarding my education. I'm a mechanical engineering student in 3rd year. I'm planning on doing masters and probably even PhD. My Btech will be complete next year,early 2021. I plan to drop an year and then give GATE. So my Mtech will start in 2022. But looking at my current self, i don't think I'm worth anything because i don't feel motivated to study. I'm very lazy and my memory is not that good either. I'm undisciplined and i don't see how I'm going to be successful in life.
Pls analyse my chart.
My chart :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoamknzM3HmuLyMEtLcYDDuwiUN-m/view?usp=drivesdk

creativei

Hi shivam !

You are taurus asc libra rasi . chitra nak . good !

generally taurus asc studies well , since their 5th house is trine ruled by mercury who is super friendly venus so taurus are gifted in terms of education, excel in academics , as per your chart you have done law only , wonder how how you did engg, its may because mars and saturn are together , it gives interest in machines , makes a person skilled in mechanism of machnies .

as per rasi 5th lord in 10th should professional course like lawyer doctor etc .

indeed you do well in education . though you struggle time to time . 5th lord mercury in saturn house makes you slow learner .

as per rasi 5th lord though debilitated in 7th but since 7th lord in his own house cancelled debilitation.

3rd lord in 6th at times you dont put self efforts it makes you lazy and procrastinate thats the reason why you cant concentrate on studies . but since jupiter too aspects it you make it last moment .

you also have chances of going to abroad for higher studies ,. infact majority of life events happens in abroad only , multiple planets influencing your 7th house , it seems you have huge karma to reap there .

currently you are running guru dasa who is 8th lord for you . 8th lord in 12th , in the event of sudden things your life changes also you experiences many sudden shocking events in foreign lands like suddenly getting job in good company ,suddenly meeting your partner , sudden events regarding health and father etc . its time for transformation for you , from 2023 on wards you notice things are not in your control , you are forced to move with the time ,you don't even have time to think , things will happens in fast phase . you also get interest in religious and spiritual things ,will have charitable mind . your wife transforms you totally . she shapes your personality you get gains from her she will be influential in family u r under her control . may be 3 yrs higher to you but young and pretty . you choose her by urself no family intervention , marriage happens late after 32 .

with this alignment u will be a lawyer sure , my intuition says u do law . if not then computer related higher studies ...

you see change this year after august step by step changes , huge change comes in 2022 . be ready !

foregin means not another country its another state too . thing is far away from birth town .

Shivamtyagi2000

Hi shivam !

You are taurus asc libra rasi . chitra nak . good !

generally taurus asc studies well , since their 5th house is trine ruled by mercury who is super friendly venus so taurus are gifted in terms of education, excel in academics , as per your chart you have done law only , wonder how how you did engg, its may because mars and saturn are together , it gives interest in machines , makes a person skilled in mechanism of machnies .

as per rasi 5th lord in 10th should professional course like lawyer doctor etc .

indeed you do well in education . though you struggle time to time . 5th lord mercury in saturn house makes you slow learner .

as per rasi 5th lord though debilitated in 7th but since 7th lord in his own house cancelled debilitation.

3rd lord in 6th at times you dont put self efforts it makes you lazy and procrastinate thats the reason why you cant concentrate on studies . but since jupiter too aspects it you make it last moment .

you also have chances of going to abroad for higher studies ,. infact majority of life events happens in abroad only , multiple planets influencing your 7th house , it seems you have huge karma to reap there .

currently you are running guru dasa who is 8th lord for you . 8th lord in 12th , in the event of sudden things your life changes also you experiences many sudden shocking events in foreign lands like suddenly getting job in good company ,suddenly meeting your partner , sudden events regarding health and father etc . its time for transformation for you , from 2023 on wards you notice things are not in your control , you are forced to move with the time ,you don't even have time to think , things will happens in fast phase . you also get interest in religious and spiritual things ,will have charitable mind . your wife transforms you totally . she shapes your personality you get gains from her she will be influential in family u r under her control . may be 3 yrs higher to you but young and pretty . you choose her by urself no family intervention , marriage happens late after 32 .

with this alignment u will be a lawyer sure , my intuition says u do law . if not then computer related higher studies ...

you see change this year after august step by step changes , huge change comes in 2022 . be ready !

foregin means not another country its another state too . thing is far away from birth town .
Hello!!
Thanks for such detailed interpretation.
I used to have some interest in law. My sister also studying law. When i saw her books, i realised law isn't for me. I was also advised by astrologers not to pursue law. He told me go with engineering as you are and into designing field.
I think law is too stressful and complicated for me and I'm not really even a law following person exactly. What i like is to bend the law and find loopholes because i don't think law is fair at all.
Also I'm in my rahu mahadasha. Did u put in the exact details. I'm in rahu dasha till August this year. I can feel the changes happening inside of me that rahu's effects are wearing off. I'm more spiritual, more satvik.
Although some things are in contrast to the majority opinion I've heard previously on this forum such as love marriage. Mostly they said there will be arrange marriage because in love marriage the family will not agree. The partner will be younger. I always hear different things about my partner whenever i ask. Please throw some light on this part. I've never been in a relationship.

creativei

Hello!!
Thanks for such detailed interpretation.
I used to have some interest in law. My sister also studying law. When i saw her books, i realised law isn't for me. I was also advised by astrologers not to pursue law. He told me go with engineering as you are and into designing field.
I think law is too stressful and complicated for me and I'm not really even a law following person exactly. What i like is to bend the law and find loopholes because i don't think law is fair at all.
Also I'm in my rahu mahadasha. Did u put in the exact details. I'm in rahu dasha till August this year. I can feel the changes happening inside of me that rahu's effects are wearing off. I'm more spiritual, more satvik.
Although some things are in contrast to the majority opinion I've heard previously on this forum such as love marriage. Mostly they said there will be arrange marriage because in love marriage the family will not agree. The partner will be younger. I always hear different things about my partner whenever i ask. Please throw some light on this part. I've never been in a relationship.

Your rahu dasa gona end and jupiter dasa gona start this year july , all my predictions is only for jupiter dasa only ,not rahu , so dont confuse that .

yes i have seen many charts with this alignment person does law , last week also saw one girl chart who is taurus asc with mercury in 10th and saturn in 12th ., she doing law . also your guru is in 9th lord constellation you get all ninth house related things in his dasa 9th house is law religion , father , forgein settlement , sister husband etc . so just wait til this year , sudden things happens in your life , you may also get attracted towards law suddenly , dont speak now , planets will do their duty . jupiter shows his power next yr only so wait....

Shivamtyagi2000

Your rahu dasa gona end and jupiter dasa gona start this year july , all my predictions is only for jupiter dasa only ,not rahu , so dont confuse that .

yes i have seen many charts with this alignment person does law , last week also saw one girl chart who is taurus asc with mercury in 10th and saturn in 12th ., she doing law . also your guru is in 9th lord constellation you get all ninth house related things in his dasa 9th house is law religion , father , forgein settlement , sister husband etc . so just wait til this year , sudden things happens in your life , you may also get attracted towards law suddenly , dont speak now , planets will do their duty . jupiter shows his power next yr only so wait....
Yes you're right. I've realised that thinking changes when dasha changes. Although right now I'm resistant to going in the law field cause it's too stressful.
I guess i try to resist the predictions i don't like... Such as predictions about wife n all. Please do tell about things regarding relationships and 7th house.
The fact that she'll be more dominant and controlling is enough for me to renounce the idea of marriage at all.

creativei

There is a specific Divisional chart which says about persons education . its D24 chaturvimasha , there are total 16 divisional charts given by parasara to know about specific life event of an person . this d24 fully speaks about educatipn and intelligence .

Your d24 is cancer asc , 5th lord in 6th house along with saturn rahu and rahu . generally these combinations spoils the education for the native but since jupiter aspects 6th house you are somewhat studying with struggle .

again as i said 5th lord aspected by 9th lord gives legal related education . 7,9 houses are legal houses . that Jupiter signification for legal and jurisdiction . so if my intution is right then you do law for sure . thats what your D24 too says ......

Last edited:

Shivamtyagi2000

There is a specific Divisional chart which says about persons education . its D24 chaturvimasha , there are total 16 divisional charts given by parasara to know about specific life event of an person . this d24 fully speaks about educatipn and intelligence .

Your d24 is cancer asc , 5th lord in 6th house along with saturn rahu and rahu . generally these combinations spoils the education for the native but since jupiter aspects 6th house you are somewhat studying with struggle .

again as i said 5th lord aspected by 9th lord gives legal related education . 7,9 houses are legal houses . that Jupiter signification for legal and jurisdiction . so if my intution is right then you do law for sure . thats what your D24 too says ......
Right now I'm not really interested in legal side but what will happen nobody knows. Interests can change.
But since my 5th lord in lagna chart is in 10th, then why is it that my interest isn't in the field that u think I'll be successful in? Shouldn't I have natural interest in it? Since my sister is a law student too, I've some idea about law field and that's why i say i don't like it cause it's too much study and stress and in my opinion law is something which is arbitrary made by men and it's not fair. One should be fighting in court for what's right and i know that nothing's fair in this world fron judiciary to lawyers. It's all useless and aimless to ge fighting for nothing.
If at all, i have interest in politics. Making law is what i would like rather than simply following what others say. I want to make something new and be creative rather than be a worker like a pawn.

Tweety

Account Closed
I was following this thread
Shivam, law is not useless and it’s not unfair either :)
I am a little baffled by your statement considering you say your sister is studying law..
and law does not mean you have to be a criminal lawyer and you don’t always have to fight about what’s right. In real sense it’s not fighting but arguing with facts i.e debating.
There are many other types of laws. Research a bit, that may just change your perception of the judiciary system across the world( do not limit it to india)
On another note, making laws ie rules need to be debated as well to have them passed in the court as a law.
I think if you have a feeling of changing the judiciary system because you think it’s unfair that’s where you start with your inclination towards law.. also you’re young.. research :)

Wishing you best

I am no astrologer, these are my own opinions.

Shivamtyagi2000

I was following this thread
Shivam, law is not useless and it’s not unfair either :)
I am a little baffled by your statement considering you say your sister is studying law..
and law does not mean you have to be a criminal lawyer and you don’t always have to fight about what’s right. In real sense it’s not fighting but arguing with facts i.e debating.
There are many other types of laws. Research a bit, that may just change your perception of the judiciary system across the world( do not limit it to india)
On another note, making laws ie rules need to be debated as well to have them passed in the court as a law.
I think if you have a feeling of changing the judiciary system because you think it’s unfair that’s where you start with your inclination towards law.. also you’re young.. research :)

Wishing you best

I am no astrologer, these are my own opinions.
You're right. There's more to it. Given my background, patent and technology related law is more suitable to me.
Perception can change with age and dasha.
But this is my personal opinion regarding law field. That's it.
My inclination is towards engineering and creating things. Law is a field that needs crookedness and is stressful. That's why i don't prefer it.

Tweety

Account Closed
Law definitely needs stress management and is stressful. You have to study for years, definitely not easy. Lot of hard work .
But not crookedness , it needs logical reasoning, judgement power , self confidence..

But yea, whatever interests you follow that, astrology can guide alone or maybe make you aware..
In the end its all upto you.. there’s definitely no point doing something that doesn’t interest us else we won’t be able to excel I feel..
Be good
Take care!

Shivamtyagi2000

Law definitely needs stress management and is stressful. You have to study for years, definitely not easy. Lot of hard work .
But not crookedness , it needs logical reasoning, judgement power , self confidence..

But yea, whatever interests you follow that, astrology can guide alone or maybe make you aware..
In the end its all upto you.. there’s definitely no point doing something that doesn’t interest us else we won’t be able to excel I feel..
Be good
Take care!
Yeah.. It's stressful and I don't know if i can manage that kind of stress. By crookedness, i meant finding loopholes, tying up loose ends,considering ever possibility and remembering a so many of continuously changing laws and it requires such deep understanding. It'll take a long time too.
They say when dasha changes mind and interests change too. So whatever I'm saying isn't worth much as my dasha will change in August. Let's see if bybthe end of the year something changes.
My interest is in business, research, spiritually, sports but not law. Maybe that'll change but right now u can say I'm hell bent on not being a lawyer.

Tweety

Account Closed
😄 that I’ll say would be smartness but not crookedness 😊
You’re young you can decide the course of your life.. and let things unfold with time
Dasha changes may be very minimal to even notice since it happens in due course of time and not overnight, but guessing jupiter would do good 😊 and again our experiences play an important role in changing our psyche..
I too am nearing rahu end..

creativei

Wish you many many happy writtens of the day , HAPPY BIRTHDAY shivam !!!!! :cancerimg::piscesimg::sagittariusimg::geminiimg:

Jupiter fulfills all your wishes this year . take care .

Tweety

Account Closed
Oh lol
Sorry for that, I thought you may have received some notification that you cannot pm this user
Nevermind

Enjoy your day and stay calm in quarantine
Wishing you all the good thing in this year and immense happiness
😊😊😊

Shivamtyagi2000

Oh lol
Sorry for that, I thought you may have received some notification that you cannot pm this user
Nevermind

Enjoy your day and stay calm in quarantine
Wishing you all the good thing in this year and immense happiness
😊😊😊
Nah it didn't say that. Maybe if u empty your folder.. Then it'll automatically show new messages. You can download the pms before deleting them.
Again thanks!! This quarantine is boring and nice to have fun talking to strangers lol 😂!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.

My question was regarding my education. I'm a mechanical engineering student in 3rd year. I'm planning on doing masters and probably even PhD. My Btech will be complete next year,early 2021. I plan to drop an year and then give GATE. So my Mtech will start in 2022.

But looking at my current self, i don't think I'm worth anything because i don't feel motivated to study. I'm very lazy and my memory is not that good either. I'm undisciplined and i don't see how I'm going to be successful in life.
Pls analyse my chart.
My chart :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoamknzM3HmuLyMEtLcYDDuwiUN-m/view?usp=drivesdk

reposted for ready ref: moderated

taurus asc, creative, energetic, stubborn; love of food-comforts;

asc lord venus with mer over scientific-reformist-mystique acq 10th,
literary-oratory-astro-artistic aptitudes-dance etc,
aptitude for technical communications, charismatic leadership;

9/10 lord sat debilated impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands,
mars own aries, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements/rise;
may wear blue sapphire in steel pendant for sat over pendant;
light til oil diya tues mornings at the pooja;

moon-sat opp, stress in health-employment;
moon libra 6th copes with competition/opponents diplomatically;
observe fast sat evenings;
may wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

moon libra social aptitudes, prefers social work environments, law-justice,
wavery mind; objective; prone to stormy anger when provoked;

sat aries, mechanical aptitudes, aptitude for social service;

jup-sat-mars aries 12th, aptitude for mech project advisory services;
mars own aries 12th for foreign lands; success amidst adversity;
jup lord 8th over 12th, again success amidst adversity;

Jup 16yrs dasa follows sooner.

sun pisces 11th, gains from corporates, govt, social elite;
sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property-real estate
while mother may have health or other difficulties in life;

cap 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-higher edu-father-travels etc;
cap-sat settling life at 36+,

separative ketu over badhaka cap 9th,
distancing from father, distant lands, and the stress-delays;
ketu cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;
pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees etc;
donate 1.25kg white til at Mahakali temple sat evening;

ketu now transit sag 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc to care;

rahu cancer 3rd, learning to be sensitive;
good for initiative and progress,
but hyper-impulsive, excessive risk taking;
wear brown gomed over pendant; rahu dasa;

all planets practically between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets clouding-delaying things;
ketu transits causing detachments-pain-injury-surgery;

jup-sat now 2.5yrs transit own badhaka cap-ketu 9th sq moon,
for luck-education-distant travels under stress-delays with gradual growth;
jup dasa follows sooner;
prayers for saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings at the pooja at home,
light cow ghee diya daily;

sat transit cap elevated aspect moon-libra 6th supportive of health-employment

rahu transit gemini 2nd now, foreign finances; foreign languages; information technology;

jup year end touches mer-venus acq 10th for literary-oratory-communications-lawyer aptitudes
and relationship prospects; mer lord 2/5 for luck-education-romance-finances etc;

share updates on the reading and how helpful, ideas to pick etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

ps : chart link not clickable for ready ref? why not post chart itself!!

Last edited: